Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906265 times)

josh34

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2010 on: February 14, 2019, 04:03:17 AM »
Oh God...don't ask that question. Lmao...

Lmfaoo I was just thinking that. Remember the last time that happened 😅🤣 CIA classified

Haha! What happened last time?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2011 on: February 14, 2019, 04:13:48 AM »
I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. 🤣🤣

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2012 on: February 14, 2019, 05:07:04 AM »
 :-X

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2013 on: February 14, 2019, 06:47:30 AM »
oh lord here we go again! LMAO

josh34

« Reply #2014 on: February 14, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »
Josh I will be the motor mouth. Some time ago in the thread someone told of a much quicker way of getting through to Cookie on another platform. This led to a battle of good vs evil. Which side is good and which side evil, i leave you to decide. One side lambasted the user for sharing the quick methods saying it will cause them to now have to wait forever. Then the other side felt it was a good thing to help others connect to Cookie quicker. Then the other side quipped with the fact that many ppl who arent regular board users lurk here sometimes, and they shouldnt get to see the quick method. So they demanded that the user edit the post and remove the quick method.... now it seems both sides are geared and ready with ammunition to continue this titanic battle  ::)

Oh no hahaha! I dont know the link, if that means anything. And I'm not buying any readings for the time being, but I do have to side on the side that says let everyone have the link. It's kind of selfish not to imo. And to me that side, from that story just screams selfishness and immaturity. But I dont know lol. Yeah let's not share that link:P i dont want this happening in this chat lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2015 on: February 14, 2019, 05:24:02 PM »
If u go back through the thread, it’s a lot, you will find it. It’s not really that top secret

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2016 on: February 16, 2019, 09:01:46 PM »
Does cookie only read on Keen or does she have a personal site?0

She doesn't have a personal site unfortunately.  Best way to get hold of her if you don't want to queue is book an appointment.

Wasnt there some click4advisor page for her?

My suggestion is don't waste your time/money. She fished for info and tried to make things fit. I had also gotten the California and New York line and the "when you meet the right person, you won't need to call" line. Kisha's general email has more bang for the buck and requires no background. No, I'm not moving. No, no one has blonde hair. No, I didn't lose weight. Just no. To everything. Lol
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:03:23 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2017 on: February 16, 2019, 11:18:10 PM »
Cookie has been much better for me over the years. The random things she picks up on have all made sense. Some of it has been pretty insignificant though. The random city and state questions are more accurate than Barbara’s. I personally would trust Cookie over other readers if she told me something no one else picked up on. Her random stuff is about 70% for me.

josh34

« Reply #2018 on: February 16, 2019, 11:36:27 PM »
She's worked well for me so far!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2019 on: February 16, 2019, 11:45:02 PM »
Well, it just goes to show that not all readers work for all people. Fortunately, I'm not in a desperate state looking for answers anymore. My reading was more of a "let's see what all the Cookie hub-bub is all about". I didn't have expectations one way or the other. I listened to the recording over and over and there was really nothing other than she saw that I ignored his birthday and he was taken aback by it. If that's true, then my mission was accomplished. LOL! Anyway, I was really hoping I would get the crazy remote viewing that others got, but no. She had said that I lost weight. No...I actually gained weight. Said I would be relocating/moving for my job. No, that's not even an option at this point. I have kids who are doing well in our district and my parents who are older need me to be local.  Maybe there's something years down the road, but nothing current. When I mentioned that 2 years ago my POI had wanted to move in with me she said "OH! That's where the move came from." Uh, what?? That doesn't even make sense. She did say that my ex POI would be back, but unable to commit. That's pretty vague and fits a lot of people. She kind of gave the same timeline as Kisha, Kira, and Shelly, but with a lot less detail to confirm she really connected. I just wasn't impressed. I was fine with the outcome, but honestly it seemed like she was trying to fit what she saw into the information she was pulling from me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2020 on: February 16, 2019, 11:47:41 PM »
Oh, and to be clear, the outcome wasn't awful. So if I'm completely wrong on my review I will definitely come back and update. And eat my shoe. LOL

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2021 on: February 17, 2019, 12:10:26 AM »
Nope, there's nothing wrong with you. I've only had non-relationship predictions manifest to date and sadly, those are the ones I don't really care about. I think my POI lives in a lead silo that is impenetrable by any psychic. LOL!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2022 on: February 17, 2019, 12:11:27 AM »
Nope, there's nothing wrong with you. I've only had non-relationship predictions manifest to date and sadly, those are the ones I don't really care about. I think my POI lives in a lead silo that is impenetrable by any psychic. LOL!

;D ;D ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2023 on: February 17, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »
Yeah, where the hell is Star???

Oh, I'm going to update the Aries thread on Tuesday with predictions that actually passed (non-relationship) if all goes as I think it will. So yeah, I DO have things manifesting, just not in the romance department, but at this point I don't even care anymore.  The dumb ass will be sorry. I'm just too stinkin' awesome for him. That is pretty obvious. LMAO!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2024 on: February 17, 2019, 12:32:11 AM »
Sadly it looks like Star left the forum. I tried to PM her and she's no longer a member. :(