Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906392 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1995 on: February 12, 2019, 04:14:54 AM »
I am not even sure what she was predicting for me. She starts out with reading the people followed by what to expect in upcoming months and ends on Law of attraction. In both of those readings she played it out like this. In what to expect she told me there is a cafeteria at work a coffee place I see him coming close to you there. I mean we work together and every work has a cafeteria and him coming there while I am there is highly likely. Also by the way she told me NY and california to me too. I honestly dont know what to make of it

josh34

« Reply #1996 on: February 12, 2019, 04:17:51 AM »
I am not even sure what she was predicting for me. She starts out with reading the people followed by what to expect in upcoming months and ends on Law of attraction. In both of those readings she played it out like this. In what to expect she told me there is a cafeteria at work a coffee place I see him coming close to you there. I mean we work together and every work has a cafeteria and him coming there while I am there is highly likely. Also by the way she told me NY and california to me too. I honestly dont know what to make of it

She's been right for me about some things. So I'd hold the prediction and be neutral, taking it day by day, but have some hope, rather than pessimistic about it, if you are:) I think the NY/Cali isn't so much a stock line, as it is just a way she gets her information, and thinks it's literally "New York or California, and you'll be there". She probably sees a big city and interprets it wrong.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1997 on: February 12, 2019, 04:36:40 AM »
Its not pessimism its skepticism which is only natural when none of the predictions pan out and its only natural.

josh34

« Reply #1998 on: February 12, 2019, 04:43:06 AM »
Its not pessimism its skepticism which is only natural when none of the predictions pan out and its only natural.

Oh, I'm not calling you out for being pessimistic, I apologize if it came across that way. I was just saying in general to hold onto that hope, and stay positive! Not just about the prediction(s) but about everything in general. Stay positive, and not negative, is what I meant. And I didn't mean you were being pessimistic or negative. Sorry, I probably didn't write that in the best way.

ladya

« Reply #1999 on: February 12, 2019, 05:35:44 PM »

She's been right for me about some things. So I'd hold the prediction and be neutral, taking it day by day, but have some hope, rather than pessimistic about it, if you are:) I think the NY/Cali isn't so much a stock line, as it is just a way she gets her information, and thinks it's literally "New York or California, and you'll be there". She probably sees a big city and interprets it wrong.

if thats what she does lol that's a weird way of interpreting things. out of all the states in america that's what she gets lol. i mean chicago is a popular city, so is atlanta, or miami LOL? i get what youre saying but she should just say city not actually name one.

josh34

« Reply #2000 on: February 12, 2019, 09:35:15 PM »

if thats what she does lol that's a weird way of interpreting things. out of all the states in america that's what she gets lol. i mean chicago is a popular city, so is atlanta, or miami LOL? i get what youre saying but she should just say city not actually name one.

No I know. Maybe its because I'm from the north but the first two things that come to mind when the word "city" pops up, is New York AND California, not just one or the other. So maybe it's the same for her? I'm just shooting out what it could be.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2001 on: February 13, 2019, 03:28:06 PM »
She's several times gotten Florida or Georgia for Atlanta for somebody I know. She once picked up me moving to Florida, which I did to my shock four months later.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2002 on: February 13, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »
My take, and what I've heard from other readers  (not Cookie, I haven't read with her) is that regions, states, countries can mean different things to different people, readers and clients. New York and California could mean "long distance ". Or even a particular accent (southern) could come out as Georgia, "the south", or Florida. I had one reader say NYC, but then tell me when they see the New York City skyline it symbolizes the tristate (NY, NJ, CT).

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2003 on: February 14, 2019, 01:07:46 AM »
My take, and what I've heard from other readers  (not Cookie, I haven't read with her) is that regions, states, countries can mean different things to different people, readers and clients. New York and California could mean "long distance ". Or even a particular accent (southern) could come out as Georgia, "the south", or Florida. I had one reader say NYC, but then tell me when they see the New York City skyline it symbolizes the tristate (NY, NJ, CT).

Each reader pick up symbols and interpret differently.  Cookie is a remote viewer.  She picks up city, location., sorroundings toa T...she knew exact distance ..my house and POI..even knew the color of my blanket...very impressive....I wish her outcome  prediction when it comes to matter of the heart is accurate just like her remote reviewing..

Psychic Aeriel.. once picked up two states Florida and california... I have no connection at all to the states and thought the reading was off and hangup on her..lo.and behold, the two states had something to do with POI ...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2004 on: February 14, 2019, 01:18:15 AM »
I've had this happen before where a reader told me the state I live in and the city next to my location, it was a compound word, so more power to her.
I too felt it was impressive but 'cha know what? I already know those things and it's a tool that psychics use to let you know they are connecting, which is fabulous, but the predictions never transpire as they see it. One would think they would be just as accurate with the predictions as they are at mentioning what color panties you're wearing.

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #2005 on: February 14, 2019, 02:07:35 AM »
Does cookie only read on Keen or does she have a personal site?0

Offline Kate

« Reply #2006 on: February 14, 2019, 02:30:12 AM »

She doesn't have a personal site unfortunately.  Best way to get hold of her if you don't want to queue is book an appointment.

josh34

« Reply #2007 on: February 14, 2019, 02:59:41 AM »

She doesn't have a personal site unfortunately.  Best way to get hold of her if you don't want to queue is book an appointment.

Wasnt there some click4advisor page for her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2008 on: February 14, 2019, 03:53:00 AM »
Oh God...don't ask that question. Lmao...

ladya

« Reply #2009 on: February 14, 2019, 03:54:49 AM »
Oh God...don't ask that question. Lmao...

Lmfaoo I was just thinking that. Remember the last time that happened 😅🤣 CIA classified