Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906205 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 12:46:20 AM »
Thanks for the response kth!  I know you like Louisebell... is her prediction in line with them too?

Kisha and Cookie have very similar predictions for me... almost exact actually.  Sarah was the odd one out, but we'll see.  Oh, Dawn on CP's prediction is also similar to Kisha's next contact prediction.  Whenever multiple readers make the same DETAILED predictions, I get excited!  It makes me feel as if it's really possible.

Good luck, kth!!  Keep us posted!

Offline 1day

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 07:04:52 AM »
I FINALLY was able to talk to Cookie tonight. Wow, she really impressed me! This was my first reading with her. I might be in the poor house after our reading, but she gave me some great details. I haven't really had a reading with anyone quite like that. Uli's the next closest thing, but I think that Cookie gave me more guidance about how to manifest what I want. She did have a few names that she called out during the reading. One was actually my regional manager (she picked up work and a wronged relationship as soon as I connected with her) and one was my father (who passed away). She even brought up random stuff like, why are you looking at your stomach? I was all, what do you mean and she said, you seem quite proud of your stomach. I've been running a lot lately, and my stomach finally does look good, so we both had a good laugh over that. She was all, you should be proud of that! I would definitely call her again, although not for a while because I spent way more than I thought I was going to tonight on the call, but it was definitely worth it!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
I saw her online tonight, was tempted to call but I'm really afraid of trying someone new and getting a negative reading that would send me back into the vicious cycle. Right now I'm content with not calling rather than calling and getting bad news then going crazy and broke. I can hold out on picking up the phone and calling the person I love, I'm sure I can apply that same willpower to calling psychics right? Sigh

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:39 PM »
I had a reading with cookie a long time ago and she was accurate for me but, its hard to get in contact with her.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
With all this talk about Cookie this morning my sister and I just tried to get in line for a session with her this morning and the Keen website is all messed up again.  I really dislike technology.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 02:56:34 PM »
@synergy: wow - seriously, just out of the blue she threw out names of people in his life?? With NO info. from you?

The very best reading I ever had, the psychic did this.  It was a storefront psychic 8 years ago that I saw out-of-state while visiting ( so no way this psychic could ever have known me or the people in my life ) and she just sat across me, looked at me for a moment, and then started rattling off names- all people in my tight circle as well as co-workers- and some have very unique games, so she was definitely spot on.  What's more, several of her predictions came to pass- altho years out.  The biggest one was she told me a man would come into my life named either Frank or Phil.  She said "I'm not sure which, but it definitely starts with an 'F'" and I remember thinking: "Phil doesn't start with an 'F'."

Well, fast-forward to about 5 years later, and sure enough, I met Fphil!  He spelled it with an F!

I've been going crazy trying to track this psychic down again with no luck- I was that impressed by her accuracy.  Thanks for the reviews on Cookie- I'll have to give her a try!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »
How long is the typical reading with Cookie?  I want to set up a appt, but want to get an idea of how long I should set it for? I only have one question so don't need a whole hour...but want to make sure I have enough time as well.

BTW, I spoke with Louisebell as well and she was very nice....the first thing she said after my question is "I am told to tell you don't give up hope, this will resume"...however her prediction is not until fall :(....it seems like there have only been 2 predictions centered around each other..all the other ones are all over the place....1 in 3 months, 1 in 5 months, 1 in the summer, 2 in fall...just all over so I don't know what to believe...but I've been keeping my mind off of things for the most part so hopefully that is what I needed to do to bring results quickly :)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2012, 03:27:27 PM »
When I had a reading with Cookie I set aside 30 minutes and truthfully I got the most information in the first 15 minutes.  Please let us know how your reading goes. I am happy to see that others feel the way I do about her.  I am thinking that timing just cannot be predicted, and I am also just trying to forget the reading in hopes that things will come together.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2012, 03:45:34 PM »
I agree.  Last time I spoke with Cookie, the call lasted 17 minutes.  I think anywhere between 15-20 minutes with her is sufficient.  She starts giving you information from the get-go. 

Her timing is further out than Kisha's (not by much), but you're right, kth.  I need to stop focusing on that.  It'll happen when it's supposed to happen.

TimeHeals

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2012, 04:08:41 PM »
OK, I'm really trying to hold back on contacting cookie for a reading. She sounds phenomenal though - I mean, pulling names out like that?? I never, ever had a psychic do that! But I don't want any bad news - just don't think I can handle any type of bad news at this time, i just might break.

I'll wait until I see how you guys made out with future predictions from her because I don't want to stress out over something that may or may not happen.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2012, 04:21:48 PM »
TimeHeals

I'm in the same boat as you. I also have upcoming predictions I'm going to wait for. This is difficult but I don't want to be on the psychic merry go round until I see some traction.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 05:48:28 PM »
Does she ask you what your calling for or does she just go into the reading?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2012, 06:11:38 PM »
She asked me, but I just said it was about a man I've been seeing, and he broke it off completely last week.  After that she did all the talking, except for any confirmations I gave her.  I'm going to PM you with the details. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2012, 07:03:47 PM »
@kickingthehabit:

Ok, take a deep breath and...Step off the merry-go round.  Don't focus on your fears, or what negative things were said. Focus on the good stuff that was said. I hope I;m not out of line in suggesting this, but try not to call anyone for a couple of days - see how things play out.  Go with the positive readings you had - you said you had 2 that were similar, and they were positive readings, right?

Someone on here said that they think when you get too many readings so closely together can mess up energies - scatter things up, and I think they are right. Perhaps this latest reading, she was picking up on your fears, idk.

Rooting for you, too..... :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 11:37:56 PM »
re: Cookie and Keen appointments -

How do you set up an appointment if you don't know her schedule? It just basically provides a calendar and you just pick a time?

Any guidance with this would be helpful. I know she prefers appointments, or so says her Keen page, so I am attempting to "follow directions".

Thanks guys!