Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906276 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1830 on: January 03, 2019, 07:43:49 PM »
Was t it a joke so they could keep secret cookie to themselves? Sarcasm does not translate well online.

No I tell people Over PM frequently. This board has a lot of unregistered lurkers, that’s more of the issue.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #1831 on: January 03, 2019, 08:58:37 PM »
Can we just stop this? If you don't like someone post move on it doesn't make you any better, It like going to a restaurants knowing what you going to order, know what the food taste like and then complained about it.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1832 on: January 10, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »
I’m 4th !!

Hope I don’t miss it this time round . I know people are saying negative stuff about her recently but I want to try ...

Am I better to ask “ what’s happening with my love life ?” Or just be specific about a new guy

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1833 on: January 10, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »
I’m 4th !!

Hope I don’t miss it this time round . I know people are saying negative stuff about her recently but I want to try ...

Am I better to ask “ what’s happening with my love life ?” Or just be specific about a new guy

I always asked a specific question while keeping it general. “Can you tell me what’s to come between ___ and I?”

Offline whskers

« Reply #1834 on: January 10, 2019, 11:01:03 PM »
Other people should chime in... but i think it should be something like... do you see me and X in a committed relationship? From what I remember it should be specific but a little general in nature if that makes sense haha. Have not read with her for so long maybe that’s incorrect.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1835 on: January 10, 2019, 11:06:49 PM »
I’m 4th !!

I’d start with the first question, let her talk, then ask about the specific guy when she asks “do you have any questions”....that’s the best

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1836 on: January 11, 2019, 03:50:25 AM »
yeah , I just ask what is coming up for me and X and she goes on with it. I have also done...what is coming up for me in my love life that I should know about. May be that works better coz then she goes on with what is happening now and what is coming up. good luck...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1837 on: January 11, 2019, 05:17:04 AM »
What time of the day she usually calls? Is she in the US (ET)?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1838 on: January 11, 2019, 05:26:09 AM »
She is in the US from I can tell and she calls at random times. She has called me at 5AM, 1AM and once 2PM. She is all over the place like her readings ;)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1839 on: January 11, 2019, 05:39:49 AM »
She is in the US from I can tell and she calls at random times. She has called me at 5AM, 1AM and once 2PM. She is all over the place like her readings ;)

Thank you :)

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #1840 on: January 11, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »
A year after reading with Cookie I went over some of the notes I took and she had a lot of small details right. A couple of the things she got for the wrong person but the thing she said, happened to someone else who was involved with the situation. There weren’t any huge predictions and a couple of the things she said were completely off but that was fine because they were irrelevant and wouldn’t impact my life. There were things in my relationship she would happen that came to pass. Career predictions didn’t happen at all. Lifestyle changes she predictied happened.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1841 on: January 11, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »
yeah she gives such random stuff sometimes that I am like I really don't care about much. Oh well I do like her but always not sure if I want to stay in her queue or not =P

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1842 on: January 11, 2019, 08:26:19 PM »
yeah she gives such random stuff sometimes that I am like I really don't care about much. Oh well I do like her but always not sure if I want to stay in her queue or not =P

I have never read with her. I've actually dropped out of her queue 3 times so far. Lol

Paulina93

« Reply #1843 on: January 16, 2019, 01:10:56 AM »
Does cookie starts anyone else’s readings by saying they are in a waiting period to hear from someone or hear something about work? I had two readings from her a year apart and they both started the same way. She’s also really confusing reading past ans present and saying there’s 3 men around me (there’s 2) but then saying I will meet the 3 men later.. and was also very confusing about my POI. I left the reading very confused and I she didn’t teally clarify anything.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1844 on: January 16, 2019, 01:11:32 AM »
I wish I would get to talk to her. I'm number 10 now... started 5 weeks ago at 83. Any day now lol

anything