Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906399 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1710 on: December 06, 2018, 05:40:08 PM »
Any one have her be accurate when asking a specific question?  I'm 3rd but I really only want to know one thing. Might jump out of queue.

Yes, I have on many occasions. So did a former housemate, who only asked specific questions actually.

josh34

« Reply #1711 on: December 06, 2018, 05:49:57 PM »
I've asked specific questions; still waiting on predictions. They seem to match with others' though!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1712 on: December 06, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »
Any one have her be accurate when asking a specific question?  I'm 3rd but I really only want to know one thing. Might jump out of queue.

from my experience specific questions get more confusing for her because she does remote viewing and can't tell who is who. Just let her talk and it will make sense to YOU.  (if you are connected)

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1713 on: December 07, 2018, 05:21:45 AM »
So by rephasing your question this time, did u get a more accurate prediction?

quote author=Hillcam link=topic=385.msg67096#msg67096 date=1544115262]

When I asked specific questions the reading made no sense to me. If you can’t generalize your question I would probably skip it altogether.

Last time I think I asked something along the lines of “will POI A and I ever get back together?”
This time I asked “what do you see coming up for POI B and I?”
[/quote]

I’m not sure if the prediction is more accurate exactly, but the reading made a lot more sense than the last time.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1714 on: December 10, 2018, 07:46:22 AM »
she repeats stuff quite a bit so just cut her off when she starts rambling the same thing over and over

Offline whskers

« Reply #1715 on: December 11, 2018, 02:20:44 PM »
Before I met my poi June 2018, I read with cookie and she said something in the lines of “when you meet the right person for you, you would know right away and you will stop calling readers”.  This is something similar to what Yona said “when you meet the right guy for you, you know and you’d say you met your match”.  I think that’s semi true. When I met my poi in June, I read maybe once a month. When he moved to another country I did binge a little. But now, I have no desire to talk to any readers within the last month or two. I still get general readings. My next general reading is January 2019, last one was August 2018. But only for entertainment purposes, no expectations and not to use the reading as a gospel. I realized that if I have problems moving on, or anxiety, I should talk to a therapist or even a psychiatrist. They don’t even cost that much because they’re covered by insurance. But it’s so amusing to see predictions passed so I don’t think I will ever stop getting general readings.

Offline star1

« Reply #1716 on: December 11, 2018, 04:37:54 PM »
Before I met my poi June 2018, I read with cookie and she said something in the lines of “when you meet the right person for you, you would know right away and you will stop calling readers”. This is something similar to what Yona said “when you meet the right guy for you, you know and you’d say you met your match”.  I think that’s semi true. When I met my poi in June, I read maybe once a month. When he moved to another country I did binge a little. But now, I have no desire to talk to any readers within the last month or two. I still get general readings. My next general reading is January 2019, last one was August 2018. But only for entertainment purposes, no expectations and not to use the reading as a gospel. I realized that if I have problems moving on, or anxiety, I should talk to a therapist or even a psychiatrist. They don’t even cost that much because they’re covered by insurance. But it’s so amusing to see predictions passed so I don’t think I will ever stop getting general readings.

But then the thing is, when you call readers like Cookie on a guy, sometimes they do say to someone that even though you're both going through a rough time, to hang in there as there's something special with the relationship..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1717 on: December 12, 2018, 04:31:03 AM »
Before I met my poi June 2018, I read with cookie and she said something in the lines of “when you meet the right person for you, you would know right away and you will stop calling readers”. This is something similar to what Yona said “when you meet the right guy for you, you know and you’d say you met your match”.  I think that’s semi true. When I met my poi in June, I read maybe once a month. When he moved to another country I did binge a little. But now, I have no desire to talk to any readers within the last month or two. I still get general readings. My next general reading is January 2019, last one was August 2018. But only for entertainment purposes, no expectations and not to use the reading as a gospel. I realized that if I have problems moving on, or anxiety, I should talk to a therapist or even a psychiatrist. They don’t even cost that much because they’re covered by insurance. But it’s so amusing to see predictions passed so I don’t think I will ever stop getting general readings.

But then the thing is, when you call readers like Cookie on a guy, sometimes they do say to someone that even though you're both going through a rough time, to hang in there as there's something special with the relationship..

I don’t know what your point is. I am talking about my experiences not what she says to other people. She advised me to let go of 2 ex poi’s.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:42:33 AM by whskers »

Offline Kate

« Reply #1718 on: December 12, 2018, 05:57:05 AM »

I don’t know what your point is. I am talking about my experiences not what she says to other people. She advised me to let go of 2 ex poi’s.

Cookie said that to me recently.. she said something along the lines of.. "you have never experienced love, the kind of love when you meet someone and they put your needs ahead of their own.. " she said I would be amazed when I experienced that kind of love.. never call her pr other readers again asking "how do they feel, what's going to happen etc.."..

ladya

« Reply #1719 on: December 12, 2018, 06:17:52 AM »

Cookie said that to me recently.. she said something along the lines of.. "you have never experienced love, the kind of love when you meet someone and they put your needs ahead of their own.. " she said I would be amazed when I experienced that kind of love.. never call her pr other readers again asking "how do they feel, what's going to happen etc.."..

That’s kinda a common sense thing to say though lol. Sounds like what a grandma would say to their kid. There’s no right way to experience love. People go through rough patches all the time and not everyone’s relationship is the same. Some people seek out their friends or other people to get advice from, others seek out psychics. I used to be that person that would put other people’s needs before my own and the only place it gets you is walked all over and taken for granted. I learned how to be more selfish and it’s the happiest I’ve ever been.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:29:38 AM by ladya »

Offline star1

« Reply #1720 on: December 12, 2018, 06:33:51 AM »

I know what my point is, I think I made it pretty clear. But whatever.

Offline star1

« Reply #1721 on: December 12, 2018, 06:41:24 AM »

That’s kinda a common sense thing to say though lol. Sounds like what a grandma would say to their kid. There’s no right way to experience love. People go through rough patches all the time and not everyone’s relationship is the same. Some people seek out their friends or other people to get advice from, others seek out psychics. I used to be that person that would put other people’s needs before my own and the only place it gets you is walked all over and taken for granted. I learned how to be more selfish and it’s the happiest I’ve ever been.

I completely agree with LadyA. All couples go through rough patches. Calling psychics isn't healthy, but it doesn't mean always that the ex is bad and they will never work out again. Rare times does the couple reconcile and one of them called psychics. That's what I was saying earlier on here but people didn't understand me? Lol. Cookie says to people "you'll know when you meet someone because you won't need to ring psychics", yet she tells people that the two people are meant to be on rare occasions if she actually sees it. So it's not always the case..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:49:36 AM by star1 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #1722 on: December 12, 2018, 06:52:24 AM »
Before I met my poi June 2018, I read with cookie and she said something in the lines of “when you meet the right person for you, you would know right away and you will stop calling readers”.  This is something similar to what Yona said “when you meet the right guy for you, you know and you’d say you met your match”.  I think that’s semi true. When I met my poi in June, I read maybe once a month. When he moved to another country I did binge a little. But now, I have no desire to talk to any readers within the last month or two. I still get general readings. My next general reading is January 2019, last one was August 2018. But only for entertainment purposes, no expectations and not to use the reading as a gospel. I realized that if I have problems moving on, or anxiety, I should talk to a therapist or even a psychiatrist. They don’t even cost that much because they’re covered by insurance. But it’s so amusing to see predictions passed so I don’t think I will ever stop getting general readings.
This is so true when you met the right person you will stop start calling psychics. I really felt that if you call psychics about your poi it likely the relationship will fail. I just met with a new poi we just went to our first date and I don't felt like calling psychics anymore. If you truly believe that person is the right one why keep on call psychics?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 07:00:16 AM by psychic girls »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1723 on: December 12, 2018, 08:45:35 PM »
This is so true when you met the right person you will stop start calling psychics. I really felt that if you call psychics about your poi it likely the relationship will fail. I just met with a new poi we just went to our first date and I don't felt like calling psychics anymore. If you truly believe that person is the right one why keep on call psychics?

I agree! That's what I want and I know if I keep an open mind of meeting someone substantial/LTR I will not call. I have learned that anyone I have dated in past few years anytime they would act up or do something I am confused about I would start calling psychics and that would only confuse me things clearly for myself. Good luck to you :)

Offline charlie

« Reply #1724 on: December 14, 2018, 01:06:39 AM »
So, does anyone know how far she can read out?
Asking for a friend.