Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906436 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« on: November 22, 2011, 07:07:43 PM »
I know I read a response in the Keen post about Spiritualist Reader (The highest rated "otherworld connection" reader on Keen), but I wanted to know if anyone else has read with her.

She isn't online often, and I've been trying to get in touch with her for weeks.  We finally spoke last night, and I am not sure what to think.  She gave me names of people that are supposedly in my SM's life (I can't confirm), she accurately described where I work and the path my SM has to take from his office to mine, and my SM in general.  She told me how my SM is feeling and what he is thinking, while explaining why he hasn't moved forward. 

She said the exact thing (almost word for word) that Sandy Esther said.  She told me I would be MISERABLE until February because my SM is going to keep sending me mixed signals.  He'll act interested one day and will ignore me the next.  She explained why I can't just let go and move on (what she said made sense), and she told me what I should do if I want him to come back to me sooner than February.

The only thing is that Raven gave me the opposite advice.  Raven told me that I need to be the one to seek out my SM because he won't do it.  All other readers have told me to back off and let him come to me.  Maybe I'm going to ruin the progression of things and even change everyone's predictions, but I have to follow my heart.  AND my heart says Raven is right.  Even if we just act as friends, I am going to be the one to try and be his friend.  I love him.  Whether we're together or not.

Anyways, Cookie sees us together in the future, but she says when we finally get back together in February, I will not trust him and this will cause problems for us.  She made lots of predictions for the next couple months, and most of them are pretty bad.  She told me that he has been dating other women, but he doesn't move forward with them because I'm the one he really wants to be with.  Unfortunately, he has also convinced himself that I will distract him from law school (Cookie's not the first reader to say this). 

The weird thing about the call was that she was very vivid and descriptive of him thinking about me "intimately".  She caught me off guard because she started telling me what he pictures in his head.  She also said something about him missing my smell.  This may sound generic, but my guy always used to tell me that he loved the way I smell.  Haha.

I don't know what to think about this call.  Has anyone else read with her?  What did you think?

Offline hellonurse

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »
I read with Cookie on the 27th of November, after waiting weeks to get to her! The first words out of her mouth were "something you've been waiting for is coming to a head", no joke, no bs, 1st words out of her mouth. That very same night, my ex called, after almost 3 months of nothing, not a peep. She also said a bunch of random things, I have them written down, but that's what really stood out. OH, she asked if I'd been doing "drive by's" around my ex's house, and I certainly have not! She then said she saw me seeing his place, and that is why she asked. Meaning I would be seeing it soon, I presume. Told me she saw a mechanic and construction around him, I don't know if that's random stuff, or if a mechanic or construction is common to be around people, but he does work where there is a mechanic. Not sure about the construction, but I do recall him mentioning to me before we broke up that his new office building was under construction.

Just looked at my notes, she said 2012 looked "better" for us, and 2013 looked better than 2012. That part I didn't like, but only because I've been fed the fairytale from so many advisors.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
She does seem like she has a gift, doesn't she?!  She really amazed me with her description of my work and the distance between my ex's office and mine.

Some things she told me would happen already have.  She told me that I would notice that my ex would walk by my office for no apparent reason (he doesn't have to come to this side of the building for any reason).  She told me that he's doing it because he wants to see me.  Even if there's no verbal exchange, he's getting his fix.  I had stopped seeking him out and hadn't initiated any contact, and just as she said, he kept coming to see me. 

There's a lot I can't confirm, but she was so vivid in her descriptions.  She freaked me out a little when she started describing his "fantasies" about me, but other than that, I liked her. 

Don't worry, hellonurse.  She did not give me a fairytale, so maybe that's what she really sees for you and your ex.  The last thing she told me was that we'll definitely get back together, but there would be difficulties due to my lack of trust in him.  She advised me on what to do if I really want to be with him, but I now I don't even know if that's what's best for me. 

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 12:16:03 AM »
how do i find her on keen

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 12:43:05 AM »
you need to type in "spiritualist reader keen" in your browser search box. you can't find her on the keen website, i don't know why. her profile pic is a heart with wings on it. her name is cookie. let me know if you have trouble.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 03:54:58 AM »
You can also search under otherworld connections. She's the top reader! Good luck!

Offline melancholia

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 02:07:05 AM »
I just read with her today out of curiosity.  She was...interesting.  I kind of felt like she was doing some fishing, but it will be interesting to see if what she said comes to pass.  She was also fairly explicit for me, specifically regarding the, ah, "physical reactions" this one guy has toward me and what causes it (which was interesting, because she said it was my chest and I do keep catching him glancing at the girls whenever we're having conversations - far more obvious than normal guys are about it, anyway).  The prediction she made will be, frankly, pretty earth shattering if it comes through (though not necessarily surprising), but I'll have to wait a good few months to a year to be sure.  If anything else (beyond the explicit stuff) happens, I'll be sure to follow up.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 09:26:43 PM »
thank you synergy and hellonurse

Layla

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 05:14:03 AM »
Cookie is great and she is honest. Her true talent is remote viewing. She can tell you the color of someone's hair, colors and objects around you but predictions-not so great. If you let her tell you what she is picking up she is bang on amazing. However, if you are asking about a specific person-not so great on the outcome. So again she is truly psychic and she is truly talented.

kindred

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 12:59:47 AM »
I agree that Cookie is very gifted on physical descriptions but her long-term prediction did not pan out. She told me in October 2010 that I would get contact with an apology. She said he knew he was wrong and he had thought to call a few times but he just really did not know what to say. She gave me a timeframe of 7-12 (did say it felt more like months than weeks), 3 months went by and nothing, May which would've made 7 months and nothing, July, December, then October 2011 and no contact from him. I have noticed in her feedback that several of her longtime callers say she saw something a few years out and they forgot about it and it happened so maybe July 2012 but I am not counting on it.

I will give it to her though that she knew some pretty specific details. Really impressive was that she told me I would find out that someone was using another person for money which did not seem likely but a few months later it was really obvious that was the case. However, I did not like that she told me I would feel a certain way in a few days. I know how I feel and do not want someone telling me I am going to feel a certain way about something because I feel like it is somewhat the power of suggestion over my free will if that makes sense.

Layla

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 11:29:49 AM »
I also don't like when psychics tell you "you will be crying and letting out your emotions" in the next few days-I am assuming that's what you mean. You have to be careful because psychics do try to tell you what you need to do and they think they are being helpful-sometimes their help is not in your best interest-because it doesn't feel right. I had a great psychic tell me "you will never put all your life force into what a psychic tells you on the phone" She was right. When we go into a reading we have to use common sense. If it doesn't feel right-it's not right. If you have to keep calling and wondering when will it happen-dont' bother-when is not something someone can predict-it is a guess. Take this - if you throw 100 darts one will hit the bulls eye-meanwhile you will have twisted your mind with all the information everyone gave you and you will not even know what the hell you are thinking because of everyones opinion. Your soul knows what will happen trust in yourself. Ask your own guides what will happen and they will give you the answers-more accurate than any psychic can. Your guides will give you signs and symbols and your dreams will reveal what is to happen-believe me this is how it works.

Sorry I digress-Cookie is psychic-predictions i.e. when you ask about someone it doesn't work. However, if you let her just give you what she has to give you she is amazing. What Cookie is good at is remote viewing and health-that is it. Very few psychics can predict-that does not mean they are not psychic it means that is not what they are good at.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 03:24:35 AM »
What name is she under cux I can't find her

Offline melancholia

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 08:11:53 PM »
Does anyone else have trouble reading her feedback?  I can't seem to see any of it - did she remove it from her page?  I'm not sure how I feel about that. :\

Offline 1day

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 04:33:33 AM »
I had an appointment with her and she cancelled it right before it was supposed to happen. Has this happened to anyone else? I didn't get an explanation or anything, just a notification from keen that she had to cancel. Funny how they tell us that we're supposed to give them 24 hours before we cancel, but they can cancel anytime they want? I haven't had a reading with her, so I don't know what to think of this. Sigh.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »
Weird. I had an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING reading with her last night. I'm on my phone right now but I'll post details tomorrow. She gave me the same prediction as Kisha but with more details and she told me things I can confirm are accurate. I'll post and be more specific tomorrow.

anything