Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906174 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3435 on: May 31, 2021, 03:07:41 AM »
I read with both QofC and Cookie. Like its been said time and again, neither one of them is good with predictions. qofc is good with feelings for me, thoughts etc and cookie remote reads. cookie is slow, u will need atleast 10 mins with her with qofc you'll be done in a few. just my experience with these two in the last few years with them.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3436 on: May 31, 2021, 03:57:15 AM »
I read with both QofC and Cookie. Like its been said time and again, neither one of them is good with predictions. qofc is good with feelings for me, thoughts etc and cookie remote reads. cookie is slow, u will need atleast 10 mins with her with qofc you'll be done in a few. just my experience with these two in the last few years with them.

I think to say they’re not good with predictions isn’t accurate.  Sure QoC has had hits for some, though none for me. Cookie has had actually quite a few hits, some even bigger for me that surprised me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3437 on: May 31, 2021, 06:10:49 AM »
ya maybe her predictions have panned out for you but if you read the feedback on this forum, she is an exceptional remote viewer and thats it. I'm glad she worked out for you, would u mind sharing what she got right for you?

I think to say they’re not good with predictions isn’t accurate.  Sure QoC has had hits for some, though none for me. Cookie has had actually quite a few hits, some even bigger for me that surprised me.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3438 on: May 31, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
I think that 10 min is initially too long with her or with anyone else for that matter.  I start with 5 and  if there is an obvious spark that they are on to something, I will add more.  A few people here recommend 10-20 for an initial read with her, which doesn't make sense to me. Why does she need that long to connect?    I for one am relieved that I did not go past 5 with her.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3439 on: May 31, 2021, 07:25:36 PM »
ya maybe her predictions have panned out for you but if you read the feedback on this forum, she is an exceptional remote viewer and thats it. I'm glad she worked out for you, would u mind sharing what she got right for you?

I can’t agree with that. I’ve also seen a lot here where predictions from her have come to pass. Quite a lot, actually, so no, I don’t agree at all with her only being good at remote viewing, as if it were some factual statement. And sure! I’m on vacation right now at the beach, but when I get back home, I can try and find my notes. I know some predictions off the top of my head but I’ll post them all together in a while.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3440 on: June 01, 2021, 03:26:56 AM »
can't wait! enjoy your vacation

I can’t agree with that. I’ve also seen a lot here where predictions from her have come to pass. Quite a lot, actually, so no, I don’t agree at all with her only being good at remote viewing, as if it were some factual statement. And sure! I’m on vacation right now at the beach, but when I get back home, I can try and find my notes. I know some predictions off the top of my head but I’ll post them all together in a while.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #3441 on: June 04, 2021, 08:17:57 PM »
So frustrating!!!
Finally after 3 month wait I get the call and she’s talking then line suddenly drops out!
Back to number 99 in the queue I go 😡

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #3442 on: June 04, 2021, 11:40:58 PM »
So frustrating!!!
Finally after 3 month wait I get the call and she’s talking then line suddenly drops out!
Back to number 99 in the queue I go 😡

I had my reading with her and honestly I wish I had listened to some other reviewers. I feel like she was just saying random things to see if anything would stick and then emphasize that and kept repeating herself. It was definitely not worth 6.20 per min or however much I waited to get a call from her. The universe is probably trying to save you honestly.

No reader has been 100% for meZ some have said some things that are true and other things that never happen or are far from the truth. So don’t get discouraged

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #3443 on: June 05, 2021, 11:53:33 PM »

Hi Karina, was your experience with queenofcups18 via chat or on the phone ?
I’ve only had chat readings and I haven’t gone back as it just felt rushed and scattered but each to their own

Would you guys say queen of cups is more accurate?

QOC is hit or Miss for me. A few years ago she accurately predicted a third party and change of residence for my POI. She was right. He was a doctor and was kicked out of residency and needed to find a new residency program. He was also seeing other women and playing me.

More recently she initially told me this new POI was going to be serious and want more. That things would go slow but that he was definitely going to want more commitment. Fast forward six months, I need to let him go he’s not serious and wants to keep his options open. She was extremely rude AGAIN and got upset when I asked her about her previous read. So I don’t know anymore

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #3444 on: June 06, 2021, 04:14:36 AM »
I’ve only spoken with QOC over the phone. One of my  readings she told me I needed to be careful at work because I could get terminated but luckily that didn’t happen. I was so needlessly anxious and worried for no reason though I can see how I could’ve made a mistake and gotten fired over it. So I think sometimes she’s right on the money with what’s happening but other times shes way off and actually can make things a little worse with anxiety.

I’m sad she missed the mark with the relationship stuff because she got my hopes up with this last person and then changed her prediction drastically :(

Offline KayP

« Reply #3445 on: June 13, 2021, 03:37:09 PM »
Hi everyone! Has anyone had any success with scheduling an appt with cookie on her Advisor site? I never seem to be able to get her to approve of or in touch with her at all for that matter. Please let me know your methods. Ty.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3446 on: June 13, 2021, 04:49:38 PM »
Hi everyone! Has anyone had any success with scheduling an appt with cookie on her Advisor site? I never seem to be able to get her to approve of or in touch with her at all for that matter. Please let me know your methods. Ty.

what time are you typically requesting? she prefers after 10pm EST. hope this helps. good luck.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #3447 on: June 13, 2021, 07:36:41 PM »
Has anyone ever had an engagement prediction from her? She good me it would happen this year but mmm Yh I don’t see it happening

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3448 on: June 15, 2021, 02:27:26 AM »
Regarding appointments, I sent out multiple requests for an appointment after 10p Eastern as that's what her email suggested.  She finally accepted one of the appointments.  However, she never fulfilled the appointment and I was never charged and didn't receive a cancellation notice.   I don't think she cancelled the appointment...it just rolled by at the time she had accepted.  I was disappointed and she never sent me a reason why she didn't fulfill the appointment.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #3449 on: June 16, 2021, 10:53:31 PM »
I usually get an appointment with her same day. I book at 2:45 and ping her to let her know