Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906443 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2970 on: April 01, 2020, 10:49:06 PM »
I really want to read with her but I can’t seem to get an appointment and the queue is sooo slow. Any way on how to get a hold of her? And also, is there anyone comparable to her?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #2971 on: April 05, 2020, 05:39:26 PM »
I really want to read with her but I can’t seem to get an appointment and the queue is sooo slow. Any way on how to get a hold of her? And also, is there anyone comparable to her?
I did a late night appointment and had no issues.

Does she confuse third parties as female coworkers? Or friends?

Offline cake101

« Reply #2972 on: April 05, 2020, 06:39:31 PM »

How do you go about getting an appointment?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #2973 on: April 05, 2020, 06:56:40 PM »

How do you go about getting an appointment?

If you go to arrange call, there’s a link to book appointments.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2974 on: April 06, 2020, 02:02:41 AM »

I have tried like 12 times and nothing lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #2975 on: April 06, 2020, 02:16:15 AM »
She's hit or miss with appointments and you never know when she'll accept them.

I have tried like 12 times and nothing lol

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2976 on: April 07, 2020, 02:56:35 AM »
Does anyone know if she has her site or possibly get one in the future?

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2977 on: April 17, 2020, 11:59:25 PM »
Small predictions happened with her but my ex never made contact, it's strange cuz she is spot on with some parts but then gets generic in other parts of the reading and uses her 'cookieisms' lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2978 on: April 20, 2020, 07:16:12 PM »
Small predictions happened with her but my ex never made contact, it's strange cuz she is spot on with some parts but then gets generic in other parts of the reading and uses her 'cookieisms' lol

how long did you read with her on the same PIO?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #2979 on: April 20, 2020, 07:58:11 PM »

Cookie threw events out at me. She was seeing things that happened with another person, but she described me to a T but she said it was another person. The event that she described was already something that had taken place with me. Everything she described i had already done. Clearly she mixed up past, present and future events up in my second reading. This makes it hard to take her time-frames and predictions into consideration. Not sure id I'd call her again.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #2980 on: April 22, 2020, 02:51:07 AM »
I’ve read with Cookie several times and she’s been pretty accurate for me. Even little things she randomly says will come up later. Just a quick question...when some of you are referring to cookisms what are you referring to? I’m not sure if she’s used her cookisms in my readings. Also when she she say she believes such and such will happen versus what she says she seeing.. does that mean she is it or she’s guessing?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2981 on: April 23, 2020, 02:57:05 AM »
Oh my gosh I waited 6 weeks to speak to her for the first time and I couldn’t answer as I was in a work meeting. I am now finally 1st in line again and I have a test in the next 24 hours so emailed to ask if she could please not call in that window (same window as last time) but no response. I am so nervous! It’s been another almost 2 months and I will be gutted to miss it again. Please wish me luck!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #2982 on: April 23, 2020, 03:16:53 AM »
Sending luck! Trust and believe that timing is everything and the universe is rigged in your favor. If she has a message that you need to hear, you’ll hear from her at the right time xoxoxo

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2983 on: April 23, 2020, 03:19:08 AM »
Sending luck! Trust and believe that timing is everything and the universe is rigged in your favor. If she has a message that you need to hear, you’ll hear from her at the right time xoxoxo

This is a lovely message and way of putting it. Thank you <3

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #2984 on: April 23, 2020, 09:26:44 PM »
I also missed her call once, I didnt hear my phone ringing and I wanted to talk to her so much! BAck in line