Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 391989 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3000 on: March 19, 2020, 07:52:45 PM »
wow she is back in demand. It had died down for a while

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3001 on: March 20, 2020, 08:01:38 AM »
So a few days ago I put myself on her waitlist, which at the time made me 85.

I hadn’t checked Keen in a few days and saw today that I was completely off the waitlist.

Does anyone know why this may have happened? When I added myself back I’m now 87.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #3002 on: March 20, 2020, 08:06:11 AM »
So a few days ago I put myself on her waitlist, which at the time made me 85.

I hadn’t checked Keen in a few days and saw today that I was completely off the waitlist.

Does anyone know why this may have happened? When I added myself back I’m now 87.

Yep, has happened to me several times which is why I gave up trying eventually at some point last year. It's annoying as all hell and even more annoying to hear the issue, whatever it is, hasn't been cleared up. I hadn't had any readings and I know for sure there was enough money in my account, so I do not think lack of funds was the reason I just got deleted. Contacted her a few times via email, explained the situation and asked for an appointment. No reply whatsoever.

Offline cake101

« Reply #3003 on: March 20, 2020, 11:54:20 AM »
I'm sure you guys know but did you adjust the wait time? Default you are only on 24hrs you have to change it to a month to stay in the line

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #3004 on: March 20, 2020, 01:00:55 PM »
Im sorry, but I just couldnt bring myself to a point where I  could put myself through this, which is why i have never read with her even though I would love to. Im surprised someone as popular as she is chooses not to offer email readings, or have a personal website where we can book a specific time and day with her. Ive seen several users say they waited over a month and then ended up being away from the phone when she called. No way, I will pass.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #3005 on: March 20, 2020, 02:51:58 PM »
I'm sure you guys know but did you adjust the wait time? Default you are only on 24hrs you have to change it to a month to stay in the line

Thank you, Cake. I had done that, too.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3006 on: March 20, 2020, 10:21:12 PM »
Im sorry, but I just couldnt bring myself to a point where I  could put myself through this, which is why i have never read with her even though I would love to. Im surprised someone as popular as she is chooses not to offer email readings, or have a personal website where we can book a specific time and day with her. Ive seen several users say they waited over a month and then ended up being away from the phone when she called. No way, I will pass.

I have deleted by Keen account since last september but I am with Professor on this one. Why put yourself through this torture.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3007 on: March 21, 2020, 07:21:58 AM »

THANK YOU!! I had no idea there was a set expiration and mine was at 24 hours. It’s been changed to one month now, thank you!

Offline sgupta23

« Reply #3008 on: March 27, 2020, 06:16:55 AM »
I accidentally rated her 2 on email that I received for feedback.. how can I rate her 5? she is a wonderful reader

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3009 on: April 01, 2020, 10:49:06 PM »
I really want to read with her but I can’t seem to get an appointment and the queue is sooo slow. Any way on how to get a hold of her? And also, is there anyone comparable to her?