Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913957 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2880 on: January 20, 2020, 07:47:55 AM »
I have read with cookie 4-5 times in the last few years each reading costing me a pretty penny yet none I repeat none zip zilch nada none of her predictions have happened. She has flipped readings on me and made some random remarks about something or the other and nothing has panned out. She has read some present situations none that I could validate with a 100% certainty. I have not read with her since June of 2019 there is one predicition she made for me from that reading if that happens I will consider reading with her again. It is for spring summer this year

Offline Kate

« Reply #2881 on: January 20, 2020, 10:16:40 AM »
Careful here! Watch out for the cookie soldiers to come out saying: “Awww, so sorry cookie didnt work for you. I guess different psychics connects differently with different users caz cookie has been spot on for me. 100% she nailed everything. She is so perfect that i dont need to read with other psychics. I only do so to get different perspectives. In fact, here is a list of the million things cookie nailed for me..............”

Well isn't that true? Different readers work differently for different ppl.. proven over and over on this forum. And no one is 100%.  My readings with Cookie over the years are 80-90% correct. I have a friend who she doesn't work so well for.
Kisha's written readings have been great for me also.. but not 100%... 

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #2882 on: January 21, 2020, 03:56:02 AM »
I have my first reading ever coming up with Cookie probably in the next week.   What is the best way to read with her?

-Just say what do you see coming between me and my POI
-Should I give any background at all, or let it flow and ask questions after

Going to read with her for over thirty minutes.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2883 on: January 21, 2020, 04:18:07 AM »
I have my first reading ever coming up with Cookie probably in the next week.   What is the best way to read with her?

-Just say what do you see coming between me and my POI
-Should I give any background at all, or let it flow and ask questions after

Going to read with her for over thirty minutes.

Let her pick up what she sees until she asks if you have any questions...
If she blurts something out let her say it ...most likely its a real prediction...
try not to ask to many clarifying questions...she can get confused and it may confuse your reading
Just be aware she can sometimes mix peoples descriptions or actions up ..so what she sees may be true, but could be a mix of 2 diff ppl
If you arent dating and dealing just with one poi....it may be a bit more accurate, unless there is another in the horizon

This is just a heads up as this could happen, it usually doesnt...she usually can pick up the person you are calling about on her own

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2884 on: January 23, 2020, 05:17:08 AM »
You know I just went back to my Dec 15th reading with Cookie and all I can say is damn you Cookie! WTF. I wish she saw the whole picture not just pieces so I was prepared. So when the woke shit storm hit with Boo packing his shit and moving I snooped in his apartment. The RV he bought to stay in while he's traveling for work was purchased Dec 19th or so I don't remember the exact date I was crying to bad. So at the time of my reading with Cookie he already was in planning stages. I get why he didn't tell me beforehand and we can agree to disagree on if his choice was right. He knows it would have caused me several weeks of anxiety doubt and misery. He sparred me that in his own screwed up way. So on to Cookie:

People are telling him to get on social media... He reactivated his Facebook and made connections with old friends to get this job.
He's making money and making a move... Well yep moved for the job.
I see legal things. I asked if this could be his release from probation. She said yes.
Instability with him and you in a waiting period. Well fuck... I guess 3 to 6 months on the job is a waiting period.
One thing that has changed since your last reading is that now he has a fear of losing you. Well shit probably since he will be 1,000 miles away. He has always feared I will abandon him like everyone from his dad, his mom, his ex wife, and his baby mama has. So I thought whatever Cookie. But now that fear with him is huge! So Cookie got bits and pieces and Kate got most of it telling me he would move for work. I didn't believe either of them. Guess I need to save some money so I can buy Cookie new tires for her Mercedes I bought her.

beachgal214

« Reply #2885 on: January 23, 2020, 03:28:49 PM »
lolololo the mercedes omg. 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2886 on: January 23, 2020, 08:06:18 PM »
Guys I’m first in line! I’m watching my phone like a hawk. Hopefully no 1 am phone calls for me!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2887 on: January 23, 2020, 08:27:52 PM »
Guys I’m first in line! I’m watching my phone like a hawk. Hopefully no 1 am phone calls for me!

Mine have cone at 11 am 1am 3am no rhythm or reason lol

Offline cake101

« Reply #2888 on: January 23, 2020, 08:33:23 PM »
I'm number 13 right now. Does she call over the weekend as well. I'm hoping for a weekend call or that she calls me when I'm not at school lol. Does everyone really recommend 30 mins to get the best reading possible? Even if I am just interested in what may happen with a poi situation of mine? If she starts going in circles before 30mins is that ok to end the call and I'll still have meat and potatoes predictions?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2889 on: January 23, 2020, 10:23:17 PM »

Mine have cone at 11 am 1am 3am no rhythm or reason lol

How am I suppose to function at 1 am or 3 am for a reading hahahaa

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #2890 on: January 24, 2020, 02:28:37 AM »
I'm fourth in line and will be sleeping with my phone next to my pillow on full blast lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2891 on: January 24, 2020, 03:47:01 AM »
I'm number 13 right now. Does she call over the weekend as well. I'm hoping for a weekend call or that she calls me when I'm not at school lol. Does everyone really recommend 30 mins to get the best reading possible? Even if I am just interested in what may happen with a poi situation of mine? If she starts going in circles before 30mins is that ok to end the call and I'll still have meat and potatoes predictions?

I usually do about 20 minutes and can't afford more lol I need more though.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2892 on: January 24, 2020, 07:46:48 AM »

She will tell you all she can in 5-10 first min. I always regret why I added money and got more minute because after 10 min she kept repeating herself.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2893 on: January 24, 2020, 04:37:27 PM »
I've never understood when she gets into those repetitive modes. Doesn't she hear herself saying the same rant over and over? I could not get why she could not move on from what was already said and go to the next thing. It's like she is stuck mentally and almost doesn't realize she is doing it? idk. I never went back to her after the second useless reading because of that and a host of other things like how ineffective the reading was (the information was not worthwhile information), not helpful at all, the broken record syndrome. She does work for others though.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2894 on: January 24, 2020, 04:48:11 PM »
I've never understood when she gets into those repetitive modes. Doesn't she hear herself saying the same rant over and over? I could not get why she could not move on from what was already said and go to the next thing. It's like she is stuck mentally and almost doesn't realize she is doing it? idk. I never went back to her after the second useless reading because of that and a host of other things like how ineffective the reading was (the information was not worthwhile information), not helpful at all, the broken record syndrome. She does work for others though.

I get what you mean, I've read with cookie once, and in the beginning, I got the usual cookieisms that get mentioned often on here. As the call went on wards and towards the end, hits and validations improved, my predictions are still pending, but I'm on the fence with her

anything