Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 914035 times)

Offline evaluna1

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #900 on: September 28, 2017, 09:18:35 PM »
I've read a couple of times with her, I was really impressed with her gifts... but I felt she was reading most of my past but insisted she was reading the future. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this with her readings?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #901 on: September 28, 2017, 09:24:29 PM »
I've read a couple of times with her, I was really impressed with her gifts... but I felt she was reading most of my past but insisted she was reading the future. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this with her readings?

I know this isn't the best answer - but she's more correct on timeline type events the more connected she is to you/more she reads for you. She has consistently mixed up energies for me over the years (not enough to be detrimental - but like thinking I was at dinner with POI when really it was my ex ::)) but her timeline items have been very correct for me.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #902 on: September 29, 2017, 01:16:03 AM »
Just wanted to thank people for their honesty. At $6 a min, I dropped out of her queue. Not worth it for a reader who can't discern future from past! Maybe she's over working right now. Either way, not worth a 30 min call to get some info about my past that might be scattered and disconnected ...

Offline candy1

« Reply #903 on: September 29, 2017, 01:32:30 AM »
Just wanted to thank people for their honesty. At $6 a min, I dropped out of her queue. Not worth it for a reader who can't discern future from past! Maybe she's over working right now. Either way, not worth a 30 min call to get some info about my past that might be scattered and disconnected ...

Yup - I totally felt my call wasn't worth what I spent.  Not saying she may not have a gift, but she wasn't for me.... She hit on a few things but not enough for the charge

Offline whskers

« Reply #904 on: September 29, 2017, 03:04:30 AM »
I finally read with her last night after several weeks of waiting (but missed her call twice before and kept having to get back in her queue).  I have to be honest, I wasn't blown away.  She talked in circles and kept repeating herself and I seem to let her eat up 30 minutes hoping to get some sort of something out of her.  Anyway.  She caught me at a bad time - I was teaching my kid to drive...  but I didn't want to miss her call again, so it could be that she wasn't able to connect very well to me.  I don't know.  I was sort of confused after her call....

When she goes around in circles, I learned to cut her off and ask a new question.

Offline candy1

« Reply #905 on: September 29, 2017, 03:29:35 AM »
I finally read with her last night after several weeks of waiting (but missed her call twice before and kept having to get back in her queue).  I have to be honest, I wasn't blown away.  She talked in circles and kept repeating herself and I seem to let her eat up 30 minutes hoping to get some sort of something out of her.  Anyway.  She caught me at a bad time - I was teaching my kid to drive...  but I didn't want to miss her call again, so it could be that she wasn't able to connect very well to me.  I don't know.  I was sort of confused after her call....

When she goes around in circles, I learned to cut her off and ask a new question.

I don't feel the need to read with her again... Well truthfully I wish I could stop feeling the "need" to read altogether... Sigh....

Offline Kate

« Reply #906 on: September 29, 2017, 05:25:30 AM »

I don't feel the need to read with her again... Well truthfully I wish I could stop feeling the "need" to read altogether... Sigh....

Has Cookie ever been wrong for anyone re what is going on in the present?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #907 on: September 29, 2017, 11:35:19 AM »

Yea me.present & future nothing to pass.She really just went in circles as mentioned by others

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #908 on: September 29, 2017, 11:39:18 AM »

Yea me.present & future nothing to pass.She really just went in circles as mentioned by others
I am glad I wasn't the only one... I did feel like she discuss a lot of things happening in the present, and past.

Offline Kate

« Reply #909 on: September 29, 2017, 11:50:07 AM »

I am glad I wasn't the only one... I did feel like she discuss a lot of things happening in the present, and past.

She said some pretty disturbing things for me re the present... I have tried to verify the information, but I can't one way or the other..   The problem is, she has so much support here (which, is understandable as it seems a lot of her predictions and insights are accurate).. so it's sent me on a bit of a mental roundabout..

Offline whskers

« Reply #910 on: September 29, 2017, 01:31:56 PM »

I know this isn't the best answer - but she's more correct on timeline type events the more connected she is to you/more she reads for you. She has consistently mixed up energies for me over the years (not enough to be detrimental - but like thinking I was at dinner with POI when really it was my ex ::)) but her timeline items have been very correct for me.

Ok this confirms my suspicion that she was talking about an old POI and not the current one.  I was so confused about my reading with her. It didn't sound like my new guy at all. But once I start to process our reading I realized it was the old POi. Very accurate on him.

Offline candy1

« Reply #911 on: September 29, 2017, 02:15:26 PM »

Ok this confirms my suspicion that she was talking about an old POI and not the current one.  I was so confused about my reading with her. It didn't sound like my new guy at all. But once I start to process our reading I realized it was the old POi. Very accurate on him.
Yeah, I can't even figure that out.  She did make a couple comments that were really on, but a lot more that I am certain were really off.  BUT then of course I start second guessing my own intuition and gut feeling.  She said my POI has "lots" of women around him etc - but... He is a very insecure introvert - spends most of his time at home by himself (except to go to the gym - which he can't right now) and with his son when it is his week...  He has one good female friend he spent quite a bit of time with shortly after we broke up (but she has a boyfriend) and he has his ex wife that causes ALL kinds of drama and is the reason for his insecurities.  Which I told her and then she told me that he's being "deceptive" with me (more on the fact that he feels more for me than he lets on) - I don't know.  I think it is possible that she was also reading a guy that I USED to be involved with.  He is all about the ladies.  BUT my poi is not that guy...

Offline njlady

« Reply #912 on: September 30, 2017, 12:19:00 PM »
Annnnd I am now #1 in line!  I swear this had better be worth it, lol.

Offline whskers

« Reply #913 on: September 30, 2017, 01:51:58 PM »
Annnnd I am now #1 in line!  I swear this had better be worth it, lol.

Omg I know the feeling.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #914 on: September 30, 2017, 06:26:19 PM »
For a general with her, how do you start the call?
by introducing yourself and then let her talk? Or do you tell her you want a general?