Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917392 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
I don't understand how she says appointments work best for her but you don't keep em lol. Made another appointment...after this I give up!

Has anybody talked to psychic spy,psychic master 777 or Lisa the clarivonyet

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2012, 04:33:31 PM »
Psychic Spy... don't do it.

Psychic Master777... he's more of a feel good reader.  He tells you how to focus on yourself and manifest and things of that nature.  I spent a lot of money on him, and he told me I would reconcile with the SM.  It never happened.  He has wonderful feedback, but I never once had his predictions come true.  He did know why I was calling when I did call, but you know why you're calling too!  You don't need a psychic for that! 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2012, 04:39:20 PM »

Btw looks like kisha and Vicki joy were right about the new guy...we were talkin about stuff and I aske him if he was dating anybody and he said no and said some joke after that and then said but I dunno if I'm ready for a LTR like you tho maybe....

I'm a little pissed because hes the one who got "mad" at me when he thought I was dating other people. (I'm not). I wish he would had told me this in the beginning...but I said well tha happens over time not over night but thanks for telling me and letting me know where I stand...

Time to start dating again...smh

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
Let me rephrase, they MIGHT be right...I probably won't know until a day or two onc I see how he acts towards me aka contacts me because I'm no longer contacting him...
Then I can say if they were right..

Only difference is Vicki said my ex will be back and kisha said no probably won't so if they were right about the new guy ima have to figure out who will be right about my ex.

Btw Sarah and louisebell both said new guy will be around until I break things off but that he is in for the long haul...well see. Had a breakdown at work because this again reminded me of how I get the short end of the stick and have to always deals with bs...but I'm fine now. I thought 2012 was going to be a good year...maybe not

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2012, 07:24:16 PM »
Good morning/afternoon friends

Just wanted to let everyone know I read with Cookie. I really enjoyed the call as I believe she is one of the best to give you insight into current information in regard to other's feelings about you and explain what their behavior is. She is also really good with remote viewing. I'm not sure if she was picking up on the future or past - but she saw my ex and I talking and provided details on the location. Also, one of the first things she said was that he was being drained by his family right now (they are going thru some big personal family issues). She also picked up on a year in the past where we had some issues.

I did not get concrete predictions from her like some of the other readers with timelines, but I also think it was because we weren't on the phone long enough - and then Keen wouldn't let me add funds (WTF KEEN) and so I hopped back in her queue as she was starting to go into the immediate future but then we got cut off. I will say that the reading was satisfying though because she confirmed my thoughts on his hold up and that he was having some of the same feelings I was having. I'm not sure how she has been with future predictions for everyone else, but I really did think she was great for the present, empath, and remote viewing. I would definitely call her again to get the insight to a current situation or someone's feelings.

I also want to let you guys know that I didn't not tell her one thing. NOT ANYTHING BESIDES MY NAME - and she started going off on things. That is always impressive. No questions at all from her besides my name and then his name once she started picking up on stuff. I will probably read with her again to get some predictions for the fun of it. Just interested to hear what everyone's experiences were with her and future predictions/outcomes.

Hope you're all having a good one.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »
OMG I'm so jealous! I was #1 in line this morning but I missed it because I couldn't answer so I had to get back in line and #7 :(

but I also asked for ANOTHER appt for 6 this evening...I'm so disappointed in not being able to get in contact with her...but I"m happy you did!! Glad the reading was satisfying as well!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2012, 01:20:58 AM »
gosh i wonder when she'll come online. its so difficult to get a reading with her!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2012, 01:29:02 AM »
It is! It's like she reads two ppl a day lol.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2012, 02:06:39 AM »
LLL,

I think it's a good thing she does that because I imagine it must be draining for those people who read all day. I'm sorry you guys have had to wait so long.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2012, 02:11:23 AM »
does anyone have an appt with her tonight? i sent her some appt requests but it was pending so i just cancelled it...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2012, 02:43:24 AM »
oh yea, very true! and plus if she's the real deal, she needs that time to "recoup".

I made a appt for 6 but she never accepted...I'm going to try to make one for tonight or early tomorrow morning and see if she accepts.

Offline 1day

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 12:02:14 AM »
I had a reading with Sarah this am, and I am not sure what to think. At the very beginning of the call, she said she was a medium and that there was a male figure who came across strong and she asked if it was my dad (it was). She then spelled his name out for me. Never had anyone do that before. She talked about him quite a bit and then went into talking about my career, which was going to get better real quick. When I asked her about relationships, she said that she was being told not to talk to me about it, that there was someone coming into my life who was going to be perfect for me. When I asked her about the guy that I called specifically about, she said I should "let it float" which meant that there wasn't anything there and that I should move on. When I tried to ask her more about it, she kept saying she wasn't getting anything about it, so this must not be a very strong/important relationship.

I don't have a problem with her telling me something that wasn't what I wanted to hear, but she was really off on the connection I have with the person I called about. I'm not being dramatic about it, just meaning that  known each other for ages and have been each other's best friends for over a decade. Shouldn't at least that have registered?

The other two people who have gotten things very right for me have been Uli and Cookie. Their end predictions have been different. When Sarah gave me the news, of course I felt bad, but something in my gut just felt really wrong about what she told me. Sara does have a gift, I am not doubting that at all and I'm really looking forward to the other things that she told me about. She didn't rush me off the phone and did genuinely feel bad about giving me news that she knew was going to be tough for me to take. I'm, just not sure what to do with this bit of information and my reaction to it.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
@1day  I remember a few years ago I was asking AstroSarah about the guy in my life then and she kept telling me to let it go and that it wasn't something that would go anywhere.  It didn't feel right when she said it to me either, yet here I am today and he's not in my life anymore. 

I do have someone new in my life like she said I would and he's been here for about 2 years but, I find myself constantly pulling back from him due to my past experiences in relationships.  She told me I'd find someone new, that it was a part of my blueprint but, I didn't FEEL it when she said it so I questioned it.  I asked her about it when I met my new guy and she told me that just because I felt a connection my sister had known him for a long time that didn't mean that we had a solid connection, it meant that "I" had a connection to him, his connection wasn't much towards me.  Makes sense today but, back then, I saw it differently. 

I think we are supposed to question it.  She's told me before that there are parts to her job that she really doesn't like and that's when she has to tell someone something that she knows is going to upset them.  She always tells me to go through it anyways if I disagree, see it for myself first hand but, always remember that there is something positive afterwards, life does get better.  I've learned to appreciate that.

I really hope everything works out for you, I've been where you are and it's not easy for me personally.  I think all of us can connect to what each of us is going through in one way or another.  I'm in an even weirder place today than I was years ago, now I'm the one pulling back all the time, I have one heck of a wall up in my life.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
After I swore I wouldn't get any more readings til some timelines came to pass, all this talk made me jump into Cookie's queue.  Dang, I ended up being 19.  After 2 days I'm down to 16, lol.  I hope it's worth it- I'd hate to wait that long and get 'bad news' that will have me calling up my other psychics for reassurance all over again.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2012, 09:24:57 PM »
Hi guys

Had my second reading with Cookie today. Called for predictions and whatever she may not have had time to give me before. So anyway - reading was almost the same as before - she just added names of women my ex currently has in his life (can't confirm). She did not give me timelines really - but she did say almost the same thing as everyone else, so I guess we'll see. Honestly, there wasn't enough information for me to really justify this second call - just made me kinda uncomfortable knowing women's names (I'm good WITHOUT this type of information - it's not my favorite, but I will live :) ) I actually felt like I received more information in my first reading. She also told me that I wasn't sure I wanted to be back together with my ex boyfriend. Actually yes, I'm sure I do.

She provided me with predictions relative to numbers - but not days, weeks, months, years, etc. Just wondering if anyone has had any information with that and if I really have to potentially wait years for what she is saying (I am not crazy about predictions but I've never been told something is years off). Anyway, that's it. Hope it helps. I think she is great and I would definitely go into her queue if I wanted insight on a current situation, but I also feel like you can speak to someone like AstroSarah a lot quicker and get similar information.