Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 923888 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #540 on: November 01, 2012, 07:43:45 PM »
for sure. i just had to vent about how i felt and what i was going through. i was so frustrated. still am.
and you are right. it's my choice to call or not. that's what i'm wondering if i'll ever do again.

I can't apologize for how she is, but what I can say is a feel your pain! Grrrrr!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #541 on: November 01, 2012, 07:49:03 PM »
@Cfisher: I think personally my biggest and only issue with cookie is that she sees you having all the fun and all she sees me doing is studying!!! She even told me to get my shit together sit down and study because that is all I need and must be doing! Very unfairrrrrrrrrrrr no fun for me ;0)--

Well than get off your booty and get her done Oby1! When I have it all figured out I'll need some smart, educated people on my team! Lol!

As for me? I don't think that working in a law firm is all that fascinating, so hell, I'm right there with you on the *blah* scale! Hence my brain working over here to actually figure this whole thing out!

So far while I've been off I've done some family stuff, a heck of a lot of reading and certainly NOT a lot of socializing. I think I'm on the wrong track according to what I'm supposedly heading into career wise. Yeesh! Lol!

Offline phoenix

« Reply #542 on: November 02, 2012, 02:09:34 AM »
I am number 1 in the line again. Let's see what she is going to say this time. Hopefully something good.

Offline question125

« Reply #543 on: November 02, 2012, 05:19:00 AM »
@phoenix,
I saw cookie was on tonight.  Did you get in and have your reading since you were #1 in the Queue?

Offline phoenix

« Reply #544 on: November 02, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »
No I am still waiting and still the # 1 on the line. I think she was talking to her scheduled appointments

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #545 on: November 02, 2012, 11:33:37 PM »
Haha, I'm #2!!!!

Offline phoenix

« Reply #546 on: November 03, 2012, 03:09:46 AM »
She was online for couple hours and then got offline again .... And I am still waiting in the line .....  ::) I am pretty sure she is going to call me tomorrow morning when I am at the spa place for waxing  ;D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:14:24 AM by phoenix »

Offline oben

« Reply #547 on: November 04, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »
Hi Phoenix, did u read with her yet?

Offline phoenix

« Reply #548 on: November 04, 2012, 08:55:33 PM »
She just called me while I was driving and had my dog in the car. But I still answered, I just told her if she hears some heavy breathing in the background that is my dog, not me  ;D.

I think this was the best reading that I had with her. She asked me if I have something brown around me and yes I had brown bags on the next seat, and my dog is also brown who was in the back seat. She told me the reading has changed now compared to past ones. And I was seeing the differences in real life too. That's why I called her. She said California, Chicago and Florida and if they make sense. I said my bf's father lives in FL. She said she started seeing family and friends around us and before she was just seeing me and him isolated. She said  He might ask me to visit his father in FL with him. She said some good things to look forward to but also said I will still have obstacles and he may pull back from time to time. But he realizes that he wants me in his life permanently.

One thing that made me WOW was that, she said his job has something to do with DC. He actually works at DC Public schools and I never told that to her before. She also nailed that he doesn't  spend the weekends with me and I don't like that. Which is true. He goes out of town to see his mother and friends in VA every weekend and it drives me nuts.  Thankfully she said, she sees it is changing slowly and I will be around the family and friends and we will do things on the weekends too. But I never told her before that he was away on weekends.

This was the first reading that she really surprised me with details. Previous readings were more general. She even said she sees a place called Silver Spring, which is a city around us but at this time I don't know what Silver Spring has anything to do with us.
I am happy I did not miss her call :)

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #549 on: November 04, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »
I'm in line for a reading with Cookie - No. 11 at the moment so I don't expect a call for at least another several days!

Any tips on how to approach a first reading? Like, should I ask a specific question or let her just start reading. Honestly, I'm just looking for a more general reading.

Also, what's a good amount of time to speak with her the first time?

Offline oben

« Reply #550 on: November 04, 2012, 10:08:53 PM »
Thanks for sharing Phoenix. I hope everything turns out to be the way u want ;)

Offline phoenix

« Reply #551 on: November 04, 2012, 10:09:11 PM »
@ Sarahkw You could say "what do you see for me regarding ....."

I have talked to her about 20 min. I was # 1 on the line for 4 days straight so I wouldn't expect a call for about a week :)  But you would never know :):)

Offline question125

« Reply #552 on: November 05, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »
@phoenix
great you got your reading... It sounds like it was productive and positive for you.  congrats.... and I am glad to see you did not miss the call.....
Wow..   FYI Silver Spring is right outside DC .. If you keep going up Georgia avenue you will hit Silver Springs.... nice area.

regards,

Offline phoenix

« Reply #553 on: November 05, 2012, 01:38:47 AM »
@question125 Hello,  Actually I used to work at Silver Spring years ago but I just couldn't connect the place to the current situation since none of us have anything to do there anymore. But who knows? Maybe one of us will move in to that area. It was interesting that she mentioned Silver Spring

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #554 on: November 05, 2012, 02:01:06 AM »
Or, and I hate to put it this way, but it was just one of those random insignificant things that she pulled out of thin air ;)

This guy Thomas that she told me about in past readings? She just asked me if I knew a Thomas or not. Well, he's becoming a bit of a thorn in the side. In the past 3 weeks since I met him, (1 time for 2 minutes) he's had a little hissy fit towards me because I didn't get back to him right away this one day and snapped at me over text. Long story short he decided that I wasn't worth his time to be friends with, so, I agreed with him. I wasn't remotely interested and let him know that I wasn't right now. Thought that it was best we don't talk anymore. In 3 weeks he's sent me 10 text messages which I've ignored. (I HATE doing that to someone, but he called it saying we shouldn't talk anymore to which i agreed figuring that was that.) And than again today yet another message.

Part of me wonders, even though he's just a minor annoyance, why she saw the name but didn't elaborate on the annoyance here? Probably because it's just random insignificant stuff. I feel bad that I have to tell this guy, yet again, to take a hike, but this is where it's heading. It's just annoying that she sees some stuff and not other things. Bleh. Lol