Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 916252 times)

Offline Nala208111

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3540 on: October 25, 2022, 04:25:02 AM »
Lesson learned, I really don’t understand how her cue is so long
I should of known I don’t have much luck with some of the
Bigger names
I’m curious if I wouldn’t of said long distance
What she would of said
And like u said I can’t confirm he’s 3000 miles away
(She really didn’t say anything to bad)
Just what she said didn’t seem correct
Not to mention she kept telling me I’m making
Up excuses not to see him which made no sense
I’ve had readings with no name cheaper readers
Tell me details of our situation without knowing anything
I expected more from her.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3541 on: October 26, 2022, 02:34:34 AM »
Bigger names
What she would of said
I think that we line up for months just to see if the hype is true.  Nothing she read for me was right. Nothing.  And I gave her plenty of time.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3542 on: October 26, 2022, 02:43:55 AM »
I think thats exactly what it is. we can't help but see for ourselves and once we see, we try and give her another try and then another:)) I know she did get some things right about this other guy but this was stuff I already knew. it was like she was reading more my mind than his. anyhoo, I am done with her. kisha I feel is a better option for atleast understanding the current and also as an empath. just wish her wait wasn't weeks away always:(

Bigger names
What she would of said
I think that we line up for months just to see if the hype is true.  Nothing she read for me was right. Nothing.  And I gave her plenty of time.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #3543 on: October 27, 2022, 02:06:15 AM »
I think thats exactly what it is. we can't help but see for ourselves and once we see, we try and give her another try and then another:)) I know she did get some things right about this other guy but this was stuff I already knew. it was like she was reading more my mind than his. anyhoo, I am done with her. kisha I feel is a better option for atleast understanding the current and also as an empath. just wish her wait wasn't weeks away always:(

Totally agree! U wanna see! Idk for me I don’t see myself wasting the time again

Bigger names
What she would of said

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3544 on: November 05, 2022, 12:51:03 AM »
Yea I think she is
Cuz I see her online and I don’t move in the cue lol
Hopefully this weekend!

Cookie wants her money she will accept appointments as they give her more money. She's greedy IMO

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3545 on: November 05, 2022, 12:32:24 PM »
I read with her yearssss ago and it was such a disaster I never got the hype

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3546 on: January 18, 2023, 04:39:23 AM »
has anyone ever felt cookie reads whats In your head rather than whats actually the truth? I mean lets say I feel my POI is cheating on me and I'm thinking of these women he maybe cheating on me with, when I read with her she picks those women that I'm thinking of? I mean it could be that he is cheating on me with those women, I don't know but could it also be she picked those women out of my head and told me about them because I was already thinking of them? and then she says, I think you should believe him. I mean you are telling me he is cheating on me and he is denying it, how can I believe him if you are saying he is sleeping around:)) I'm so confused:))

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3547 on: March 29, 2023, 03:48:22 PM »
I think that she is pulling from my suspicion sometimes but she insisted that she is reading him and not me. The things she says I can verify based on inference and not what he has directly said. So she would tell me he feels a certain way about something, I would “know” it’s true based on our patterns and our attitudes but nothing that’s been said directly. It’s really frustrating to not have confirmation. Does she keep notes?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3548 on: March 30, 2023, 03:10:59 AM »
i don't believe she keeps notes but I have read many ppl say she has an exceptional memory. not sure about it but who knows.

I think that she is pulling from my suspicion sometimes but she insisted that she is reading him and not me. The things she says I can verify based on inference and not what he has directly said. So she would tell me he feels a certain way about something, I would “know” it’s true based on our patterns and our attitudes but nothing that’s been said directly. It’s really frustrating to not have confirmation. Does she keep notes?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #3549 on: April 19, 2023, 10:19:00 PM »
After reading so many good reviews about her, I decided to give her a go. And I will never go back. Here is what I got, (basically all the isms)

1. Asian, Chinese, dark hair.
2. Waiting period (well, I guess most of the callers are in limbo)
3. The reason why you are waiting is either bc of a woman, or family, or career or life. (Yeah, right. If she included health, then she wouldn't miss any of the big categories and can be 100% right)
4. He is questioning if we are compatible (We get along so well...and I know this is not his concern, and quite opposite it is what makes him struggle and can't let go)
5. He is sleeping around. Women he is talking to are long distant and close to him. The ones he are intimate with are close to him. (Ugh....I don't even want to start on this one as it's way too laughable. So I asked, are you sure? Do you see it in your mind's eye that he is sleeping with others? I can even hear the self-doubt/unsureness in Cookie's voice, but she goes" Yes, I believe so. And I am not gonna lie." How can she just throw out some random things to mess up other people's life and make money out of it. Does she even realize how dangerous this could be?!)
6. After I told her that we are long distance, she got so excited "Yes, this is the reason. He felt like you were never gonna see each other!" (So wrong. We were planning a trip to see each other before we separated.)
7. She insisted that I should be the one to initiate...(Don't even want to start on that one)
8. Many other things that you have heard of from this thread... Nothing New

I am not going to talk about her accuracy or whether she was connecting with me. But I worry about about her ethics. Psychic readings can be really dangerous. We who seek readings also need to be responsible for our part. But when the psychic is apparently not connecting, she/he should definitely not making any blunt guess, which can be very dangerous.

Second, I feel to make a good reading, the readers need psychic skills, compassion, being able to see things from a higher/un-judgmental perspective, life experience and WISDOM. I don't feel that in Cookie's reading.

Like someone mentioned before, Cookie's reading is more for entertainment purpose only. It's like when you were a kid, your friend told you "Hey, look the new trick I just learned! I can roll my tongue!" Cookie's remote viewing can amuse you in that way.

I am just sharing my experience and opinions. Truth is always personal. Other people might find her helpful. I also don't regret spending the money on a reading with her. At least I learned. But I will never go back to pay for some random names, mixed up past/recent/future events or different energy, etc. and then spend more time to twist my view of life just to make sure the random things she threw out make sense or buy more readings to prove what she said was right or wrong. Why am I torturing myself? We are buying psychic readings to get a little bit certainty about life, but quite opposite, we get more uncertainties....
Sounds a lot like my last reading.  I won't be going back either. In fact I got rid of my keen account and have come to the conclusion that all psychics are for entertainment purposes only. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3550 on: April 20, 2023, 02:01:50 AM »
so I haven't heard any of these from her, except maybe the waiting period one:)) but she was the only one who picked up 3rd party for my then POI and she was RIGHT. right about her ethnicity and the nature of their relationship. infact she was even right about the last time they were intimate. I was able to confirm it all. so I'm not even taking her word for it. but when she starts just guessing, thats when I terminate the call.....when she starts with "it could be this, maybe its that."ya I don't need you to guess, just tell me what you know for sure.

After reading so many good reviews about her, I decided to give her a go. And I will never go back. Here is what I got, (basically all the isms)

1. Asian, Chinese, dark hair.
2. Waiting period (well, I guess most of the callers are in limbo)
3. The reason why you are waiting is either bc of a woman, or family, or career or life. (Yeah, right. If she included health, then she wouldn't miss any of the big categories and can be 100% right)
4. He is questioning if we are compatible (We get along so well...and I know this is not his concern, and quite opposite it is what makes him struggle and can't let go)
5. He is sleeping around. Women he is talking to are long distant and close to him. The ones he are intimate with are close to him. (Ugh....I don't even want to start on this one as it's way too laughable. So I asked, are you sure? Do you see it in your mind's eye that he is sleeping with others? I can even hear the self-doubt/unsureness in Cookie's voice, but she goes" Yes, I believe so. And I am not gonna lie." How can she just throw out some random things to mess up other people's life and make money out of it. Does she even realize how dangerous this could be?!)
6. After I told her that we are long distance, she got so excited "Yes, this is the reason. He felt like you were never gonna see each other!" (So wrong. We were planning a trip to see each other before we separated.)
7. She insisted that I should be the one to initiate...(Don't even want to start on that one)
8. Many other things that you have heard of from this thread... Nothing New

I am not going to talk about her accuracy or whether she was connecting with me. But I worry about about her ethics. Psychic readings can be really dangerous. We who seek readings also need to be responsible for our part. But when the psychic is apparently not connecting, she/he should definitely not making any blunt guess, which can be very dangerous.

Second, I feel to make a good reading, the readers need psychic skills, compassion, being able to see things from a higher/un-judgmental perspective, life experience and WISDOM. I don't feel that in Cookie's reading.

Like someone mentioned before, Cookie's reading is more for entertainment purpose only. It's like when you were a kid, your friend told you "Hey, look the new trick I just learned! I can roll my tongue!" Cookie's remote viewing can amuse you in that way.

I am just sharing my experience and opinions. Truth is always personal. Other people might find her helpful. I also don't regret spending the money on a reading with her. At least I learned. But I will never go back to pay for some random names, mixed up past/recent/future events or different energy, etc. and then spend more time to twist my view of life just to make sure the random things she threw out make sense or buy more readings to prove what she said was right or wrong. Why am I torturing myself? We are buying psychic readings to get a little bit certainty about life, but quite opposite, we get more uncertainties....
Sounds a lot like my last reading.  I won't be going back either. In fact I got rid of my keen account and have come to the conclusion that all psychics are for entertainment purposes only.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3551 on: September 26, 2023, 06:22:31 PM »
Has she lost her gift? My last couple of reading with her have been horrible.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #3552 on: September 28, 2023, 06:26:18 PM »
Haven't read with her in like a year. Her cue is just too long.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3553 on: October 31, 2023, 06:42:24 PM »
ok i think ive asked this before but i wanna ask again, does anyone feel she reads your mind instead of the mind of the POI? i feel whenever she has told me about 3rd parties its been because i somehow had a feeling about them or already knew about them. i just feel its more so whats in my head than the POI's. thoughts??

Offline Onyx

« Reply #3554 on: October 31, 2023, 09:20:06 PM »
Could be. The last time I called her (in January), I was hoping for her remote viewing skill to find out about something of mine my poi took. She had no clue but blurted out "do you know he's living with another woman?"  Yes, I knew that already. That had nothing to do with why I called and she never could answer my question.  Turns out my poi was in jail at that time. Guess she didn't see that either.

anything