Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913697 times)

Offline Pie5703

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3495 on: December 30, 2021, 06:56:37 AM »
Yea, Cookie has been known to mix up the past with the present at times. She’s only done that once so far with me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3496 on: December 31, 2021, 12:34:35 AM »
Yea, Cookie has been known to mix up the past with the present at times. She’s only done that once so far with me.

interesting. how has she been regarding her empathic abilities? have you ever asked her about how one feels?

Offline Kate

« Reply #3497 on: January 03, 2022, 01:05:12 AM »

interesting. how has she been regarding her empathic abilities? have you ever asked her about how one feels?

Interesting...
I had a recent hit with Cookie - but she mixed up energies - she said earlier this year that I'd have a specific conversation with my PoI.. I had that specific conversation with a different man...  that's why i don't always trust her insights..

I've been reading with Cookie a long time. 

In terms of her empathic abilities - she sees things rather than feels them... so with men I have been with, she can "see" her visions as know if they like me.. if they think I have lost weight - put on weight - if I am attractive.. if they are with me only for sex etc etc..
But as for feeling it.. I don't rate her as an empath the way I would with a psychic that is embodying the feelings rather than seeing them.. if that makes sense.

I think this is also why Cookie is such a hard reader to read with at times.  I appreciate her honesty - but I know when I read with her she has little empathy for how I am feeling.  She knows it logically - but the way she delivers the reading can often send me spiralling rather than helping me to a higher perspective..

As for mixing the past/future - she has done that with me quite a few times.
Once she picked it up - she told me she was reading my thoughts, not the future.. and recently she has said I'd "see" things on social media - but they were things I have already seen (if that makes sense.)

She is still one of the most consistently accurate when it comes to seeing the future - it's just that it doesn't always play out in the way she describes, and looking back, I realise she has got many inaccuracies also..

I try and use a small combination of readers now - I think we're lucky to have Cookie.. she's gold... but others can help broaden the perspective..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3498 on: January 03, 2022, 02:46:44 AM »
this is very helpful Kate! who do you use to help broaden the perspective?

Interesting...
I had a recent hit with Cookie - but she mixed up energies - she said earlier this year that I'd have a specific conversation with my PoI.. I had that specific conversation with a different man...  that's why i don't always trust her insights..

In terms of her empathic abilities - she sees things rather than feels them... so with men I have been with, she can "see" her visions as know if they like me.. if they think I have lost weight - put on weight - if I am attractive.. if they are with me only for sex etc etc..
But as for feeling it.. I don't rate her as an empath the way I would with a psychic that is embodying the feelings rather than seeing them.. if that makes sense.

I think this is also why Cookie is such a hard reader to read with at times.  I appreciate her honesty - but I know when I read with her she has little empathy for how I am feeling.  She knows it logically - but the way she delivers the reading can often send me spiralling rather than helping me to a higher perspective..

Once she picked it up - she told me she was reading my thoughts, not the future.. and recently she has said I'd "see" things on social media - but they were things I have already seen (if that makes sense.)

She is still one of the most consistently accurate when it comes to seeing the future - it's just that it doesn't always play out in the way she describes, and looking back, I realise she has got many inaccuracies also..

I try and use a small combination of readers now - I think we're lucky to have Cookie.. she's gold... but others can help broaden the perspective..

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3499 on: January 03, 2022, 03:09:47 AM »

@wishes215 ,  is there anyone other than Cookie that you would recommend? 

Interesting...

Offline Kate

« Reply #3500 on: January 04, 2022, 12:09:07 AM »

Interesting...

The obvious one that I can mention here is Kisha.. I've had many hits with Kisha.. but her timing has not always been accurate.. but she is a highly ethical reader and I appreciate that she will only deliver messages that are for my highest good.

I do believe that psychic readings can change the future. Either for the better - or worse.

Cookie helped me considerably a few years ago with my then PoI. 

I was trying to reconnect with him - and she told me in advance that she saw me in a hotel (she got very excited when delivering this message - as if it was something really new that she had not seen for me before), and told me that when I was there, I MUST send him a message and tell him where I was!

I had no intention of sending him a message -  I was still in the realm of "no contact" let him reach out etc - was the best way.

The hotel happened. 

I was travelling to another city and had booked in - and on the spur of the moment changed the date so I could stay over the weekend.

I forgot I was in Cookie's queue - she called me while I was in the hotel one late afternoon. 

I answered - told her I was in the hotel - she again got excited, and described it to me (the colours etc.) She said again I must reach out and tell my PoI I was there. 
I said "what's the point! He doesn't live in this city!".  I was scared he wouldn't respond.
She said "you don't know what he'll do.. but if you want things to move forward, you need to reach out to him" (or words to that effect.)

She made me send the message while I was on the phone - WITH the address of the hotel.
She then said to hang in there, and when I spoke to her again, I would have heard from him.

Anyway - 15 mins later he replied that he was also in the city I was in, and free.. and asked if I wanted to go for a walk.  He picked me up at the hotel.. and the reconciliation started...

Other times however, I feel that if a psychic tells you something that changes your outlook on a situation - it then changes your behaviour - and can really affect the outcome - maybe not always for the best.

I really think about that a lot now.  I don't want a bad experience.. so I try not to over read and I pray ALL the time...to angels, guides, God, loved ones who have passed.... I ask for signs, moan at times, cry, beg... and then listen to my own intuition... that helps.. it hasn't stopped me calling... but it helps..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3501 on: January 04, 2022, 03:14:12 PM »
wow Kate, this is a great story. I do really like kisha too, very ethical.

Interesting...

The obvious one that I can mention here is Kisha.. I've had many hits with Kisha.. but her timing has not always been accurate.. but she is a highly ethical reader and I appreciate that she will only deliver messages that are for my highest good.

I do believe that psychic readings can change the future. Either for the better - or worse.

I was trying to reconnect with him - and she told me in advance that she saw me in a hotel (she got very excited when delivering this message - as if it was something really new that she had not seen for me before), and told me that when I was there, I MUST send him a message and tell him where I was!

I had no intention of sending him a message -  I was still in the realm of "no contact" let him reach out etc - was the best way.

The hotel happened. 

I was travelling to another city and had booked in - and on the spur of the moment changed the date so I could stay over the weekend.

I forgot I was in Cookie's queue - she called me while I was in the hotel one late afternoon. 

I answered - told her I was in the hotel - she again got excited, and described it to me (the colours etc.) She said again I must reach out and tell my PoI I was there. 
I said "what's the point! He doesn't live in this city!".  I was scared he wouldn't respond.
She said "you don't know what he'll do.. but if you want things to move forward, you need to reach out to him" (or words to that effect.)

She made me send the message while I was on the phone - WITH the address of the hotel.
She then said to hang in there, and when I spoke to her again, I would have heard from him.

Anyway - 15 mins later he replied that he was also in the city I was in, and free.. and asked if I wanted to go for a walk.  He picked me up at the hotel.. and the reconciliation started...

Other times however, I feel that if a psychic tells you something that changes your outlook on a situation - it then changes your behaviour - and can really affect the outcome - maybe not always for the best.

I really think about that a lot now.  I don't want a bad experience.. so I try not to over read and I pray ALL the time...to angels, guides, God, loved ones who have passed.... I ask for signs, moan at times, cry, beg... and then listen to my own intuition... that helps.. it hasn't stopped me calling... but it helps..

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3502 on: January 04, 2022, 06:29:18 PM »

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

This is amazing.  I wonder if in all your many readings with Cookie, she knows that you travel quite a bit and spend time in hotels so went with that? Because honestly, she was horrible for me. Not one thing right. Not one.   When I showed interest in something ( because it was so silly to me ) she heavily elaborated on that point because she thought she hit on something.  She was very nice though. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3503 on: January 04, 2022, 09:09:20 PM »
I have read with cookie quite a BiT and she is quite good at knowing where you are, what you are doing etc. basically remote viewing but she mixed past and present with me, her predictions are not on point, etc. I think with Kate, she saw how her POI was feeling and where he was and knew he would be responsive so she made Kate message him and that helped with kate's situation. with me I once asked her the dynamic between two ppl, and she rightly saw what was going on. so there are things you can use her for but then like with every reader, you will need to use your own judgement. was yours a relationship question?

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

This is amazing.  I wonder if in all your many readings with Cookie, she knows that you travel quite a bit and spend time in hotels so went with that? Because honestly, she was horrible for me. Not one thing right. Not one.   When I showed interest in something ( because it was so silly to me ) she heavily elaborated on that point because she thought she hit on something.  She was very nice though.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3504 on: January 05, 2022, 12:03:02 AM »
Yes it was a relationship question and it moved on to other things as she was incorrect about everything and I hoped she would get something right.  Was it you who said that my first reading with her should be 20 minutes?  At over $6/min, fortunately for me I spent a bit less than  half of that time .  I  was open and friendly,  but knew within minutes that she was only guessing.  If you have read with Cookie "quite a bit" as you say,   it makes sense to me that she can take good guesses at what what your surroundings look like and how certain dynamics of your relationships will play out.    Kate says that she reads with her a lot , so she would know that Kate travels quite a lot( I assume from what she shared that she does ) and know the emotional history of her poi, particularly if her readings are chatty.   I am not saying that Cookie is all sleight of hand, maybe she does have a gift , despite quite a few here not being impressed with her readings.   There just seems to be a select few people here who keep bringing her up ,  and encouraging others to speak positively of her while downplaying the negative.   Did you say who else you found to be an accurate reader?  You did say Kisha ( who I understand is rarely or no longer available  ) is ethical, which is great, but I am unsure of who else other than Cookie you promote and  stand behind on Keen as an accurate reader?  I  would be interested to try them as well :)

I have read with cookie quite a BiT and she is quite good at knowing where you are, what you are doing etc. basically remote viewing but she mixed past and present with me, her predictions are not on point, etc. I think with Kate, she saw how her POI was feeling and where he was and knew he would be responsive so she made Kate message him and that helped with kate's situation. with me I once asked her the dynamic between two ppl, and she rightly saw what was going on. so there are things you can use her for but then like with every reader, you will need to use your own judgement. was yours a relationship question?

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

Offline Kate

« Reply #3505 on: January 05, 2022, 12:55:42 AM »
Yes it was a relationship question and it moved on to other things as she was incorrect about everything and I hoped she would get something right.  Was it you who said that my first reading with her should be 20 minutes?  At over $6/min, fortunately for me I spent a bit less than  half of that time .  I  was open and friendly,  but knew within minutes that she was only guessing.  If you have read with Cookie "quite a bit" as you say,   it makes sense to me that she can take good guesses at what what your surroundings look like and how certain dynamics of your relationships will play out.    Kate says that she reads with her a lot , so she would know that Kate travels quite a lot( I assume from what she shared that she does ) and know the emotional history of her poi, particularly if her readings are chatty.   I am not saying that Cookie is all sleight of hand, maybe she does have a gift , despite quite a few here not being impressed with her readings.   There just seems to be a select few people here who keep bringing her up ,  and encouraging others to speak positively of her while downplaying the negative.   Did you say who else you found to be an accurate reader?  You did say Kisha ( who I understand is rarely or no longer available  ) is ethical, which is great, but I am unsure of who else other than Cookie you promote and  stand behind on Keen as an accurate reader?  I  would be interested to try them as well :)

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

She was bad on the first ever call I had with her... she said stuff I couldn't resonate with... however, I went back for a second go.
At that point, I never travelled - hadn't for years...
First thing she said to me (and this was end of Oct) - "you're going on a trip overseas..." (she named the country..)
I said - no I'm not.. LOL
She said it would be beginning of November... and something to do with a church and woman.. etc...(I'm Jewish - so assume she meant synagogue)
Anyway - a few days later, I randomly filled out a form that came up in an advertisement on facebook that asked "do you want to attend a woman's conference in (said country) "
I filled it out - didn't think anything of it - didn't think about Cookie's reading - I was getting a lot of readings at the time - I thought it was a competition I was entering.
Later that afternoon - I had a call from the person who ran the conference - got talking to her - she said she would love me to attend - but I would have to oay..
I couldn't afford it - so again - put it to one side.
But then a roll of events happened.
A good friend of mine said "go!" out the blue - very unlike her... so I was wondering if I should just spend the money and go..
Then the Synagogue I attended heard about it - and said they would help me with accommodation and some funding to attend.. etc
Anyway - one thing after another after another... I even asked for signs for confirmation that I should go or not (and got them!).. until I was on a plane a couple of weeks late - at the beginning of Nov as she saw..
A miracle.. truly .. a second chance given to me.. it changed my life - forever grateful..
But Cookie saw it all...
It was on that trip that the hotel thing happened...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3506 on: January 05, 2022, 04:55:53 AM »

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

Agreeing here. I can safely say that Cookie only got a few random things right for me and all the other bs was just that....bs...it's been several years. Also, I had friends who called her and had the same experience.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3507 on: January 05, 2022, 11:39:04 AM »

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

Agreeing here. I can safely say that Cookie only got a few random things right for me and all the other bs was just that....bs...it's been several years. Also, I had friends who called her and had the same experience.

Not all my readings with her have been great. 
She has been off at times.. or told me things that have not happened... or I've found her to be inaccurate in her interpretation..
Mostly trivial things.. although some were more so.
Or I'd call her and she would pick up on small random things that had no real relevance...  a lot of money to be told I was "going to buy a pot" - or in advance of lockdown, she said that I was going to be spending more time at home - but she didn't warn me there was a pandemic coming lol.
She is gifted for sure - but she sees things and has to then interpret them as best she can...
Got to accept that the interpretation cannot always be accurate.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3508 on: January 05, 2022, 02:54:27 PM »

Yes it was a relationship question and it moved on to other things as she was incorrect about everything and I hoped she would get something right.  Was it you who said that my first reading with her should be 20 minutes? - No, that couldnt be me because I've never spoken to her for more than 10mintes ever. I get to know within the first couple of minutes if she's making any sense and whether I will get anything useful out of her.

At over $6/min, fortunately for me I spent a bit less than  half of that time .  I  was open and friendly (she is not queen of cups, who you should be open and friendly with, cookie is pretty sweet herself:)),  but knew within minutes that she was only guessing.  If you have read with Cookie "quite a bit" as you say,   it makes sense to me that she can take good guesses at what what your surroundings look like and how certain dynamics of your relationships will play out. - she is an exceptional remote viewer as I've always said so she is definitely able to see where I live but I didn't ask her about the future of any relationship, I asked her about the NOW. I don't go to her for predictions, I go to her to understand the now. thats what I use her for.

Kate says that she reads with her a lot , so she would know that Kate travels quite a lot( I assume from what she shared that she does ) and know the emotional history of her poi, particularly if her readings are chatty.   I am not saying that Cookie is all sleight of hand, maybe she does have a gift , despite quite a few here not being impressed with her readings.   There just seems to be a select few people here who keep bringing her up ,  and encouraging others to speak positively of her while downplaying the negative. - I couldn't care less who reads with her or not, I'm here to share my experience and thats what I will continue to do. I recently asked her about how my POI feels about me and even though she isn't an empath, she nailed it. now I wouldn't have believed her if the previous week Kisha (Aries intuition) hadn't said the exact same thing to me. I have had occasions when both kisha and cookie have said the same thing to me about a particular situation. now this is all the validation I need because I find Kisha too be genuine and highly ethical. cookie tends to give you a lot of "it could be, it maybe" which then I hang up on her:) if I needed someone to guess, I wouldn't pay them for that:))so obviously one had to use their own judgement:)

Did you say who else you found to be an accurate reader?  You did say Kisha ( who I understand is rarely or no longer available  ) is ethical, which is great, but I am unsure of who else other than Cookie you promote and  stand behind on Keen as an accurate reader?  I  would be interested to try them as well :) - I do love kisha. she isnt on keen anymore. she has her own website. she has blown my mind reading the past, like crazy accurate. and sometimes I have needed to understand what happened in the past, sometimes you need clarity on that. and as far as predictions go, she has been more right than anyone I've read with and I have read with a LOT. for the present, I do like Queen of cups. she is expensive but you are done with her in like 4-5 minutes depending on what you want to know. she is blunt, to the point and can be quite snippy. but with her you will be rest assured, she is genuine.

Interesting...

The hotel happened. 

Offline LadyDee143

« Reply #3509 on: January 31, 2022, 07:03:15 PM »
So just had my second call with Cookie last one was a year ago.
Call began with her asking me say my name and POIs name 3 times and picking a number.
She picked up on him having kids, his current location etc her remote viewing is phenomenal.
She told me some things that I didn’t want to hear but at the same time it may be helpful for letting go. She said I should put the caution button on with him. She said his integrity will pick up when we’re in the same location (POI is military overseas currently). She said we have a soul mate connection but she doesn’t believe he is my life partner. She went on to say he will not want to let me out his life but he won’t commit until he feels he can give me 100% of what I need / clean up his situation 😑😑😑 . She also brought up Virginia, California, and Florida. Which we both traveled to Florida and work with California clients.
Sooo I know she’s really good with the right now but her prediction basically was “he ain’t it”. I’m over here sad now…she said he’s around for another 3 years. I’m like geez…idk what to think.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 07:26:52 PM by LadyDee143 »

anything