Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913969 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3465 on: September 29, 2021, 02:36:08 AM »
Is Cookie usually right when she picks up that someone is thinking about you ?

did she say this person was thinking about you or did she describe the person who your POI was thinking about? so for example she once told me my POI was thinking about someone who works in the hospital and I knew it was me because my POI doesn't know anyone else who worked in a Hosp. so if she was Able to validate, I would believe that. just a thought.

Not really like that but she got a whole bunch of other details regarding my situation right so I knew she was connecting.. I’m just curious as to how accurate she is in terms of reading thoughts/feelings

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3466 on: September 29, 2021, 09:38:53 PM »
hmm she has been accurate for me in the past. 

did she say this person was thinking about you or did she describe the person who your POI was thinking about? so for example she once told me my POI was thinking about someone who works in the hospital and I knew it was me because my POI doesn't know anyone else who worked in a Hosp. so if she was Able to validate, I would believe that. just a thought.

Not really like that but she got a whole bunch of other details regarding my situation right so I knew she was connecting.. I’m just curious as to how accurate she is in terms of reading thoughts/feelings

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3467 on: September 30, 2021, 02:28:37 PM »
I can't find Cookie's personal site info.  Would anyone be so kind as to message me with it?  I'd be so very grateful.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3468 on: September 30, 2021, 05:57:54 PM »
i dont think she has her own site -- i thik they are only using her on keen -- and requesting an appointment instead of using the queue

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3469 on: October 11, 2021, 10:04:28 PM »
Hi All - it’s been a while. Just wanted to say what amazes me about Cookie is that things she predicted when I first read with her in 2018 are happening to this day. I haven’t read with her in over a year

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #3470 on: October 12, 2021, 02:25:24 AM »
SPARKLE!  How the hell you been friend?  How's life?  I want to hear more!  haha

All my best!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #3471 on: October 12, 2021, 03:34:25 PM »

Yes me too, hi sparkle!

SPARKLE!  How the hell you been friend?  How's life?  I want to hear more!  haha

All my best!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3472 on: October 12, 2021, 06:13:16 PM »

Yes me too, hi sparkle!

All my best!

Hey youguys! I’m doing swell lol
Good to hear from ya!

One day I’ll come back and post some updates

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #3473 on: October 13, 2021, 04:59:33 AM »
Yes please I’d love to hear updates!

Yes me too, hi sparkle!

All my best!

Hey youguys! I’m doing swell lol
Good to hear from ya!

One day I’ll come back and post some updates

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3474 on: October 16, 2021, 05:24:44 AM »

I am curious to this as well. She described his thoughts during meditation and told me she pulled it from his thoughts and not mine. I am not sure what to make of this as I cannot confirm the thoughts.

Speaking of meditation, has anyone tried her suggested meditation? Did it work?

Offline Kate

« Reply #3475 on: October 16, 2021, 08:50:35 AM »

I am curious to this as well. She described his thoughts during meditation and told me she pulled it from his thoughts and not mine. I am not sure what to make of this as I cannot confirm the thoughts.

Speaking of meditation, has anyone tried her suggested meditation? Did it work?

She has always been right for me when she has picked up someone thinking about me..
I've tried her affirmations... and visualisations.. but so far it hasn't changed the outcomes she sees for me.. Still.. I continue to try..

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3476 on: October 17, 2021, 06:56:22 AM »
I have read with Cookie for a few years and she’s never seen me and my POI together in a committed relationship.  She’s seen him with other people and in other relationships but never with me. The thing is, she has consistently insisted that he wants to be with me and that I am the one he wants but the situation we are in prevents him from acting on his feelings. The situation she described is correct and I believe it is the reason our relationship cannot progress. However, she insisted she is “200%” sure of his feelings for me and I cannot confirm any of it. It feels like I am being told I can have a cookie that is not within my reach. Has anyone else experience this with her where she says the feelings are there, describes his thoughts during meditation, but not experience any action as a result? She’s been so right in other things but I wonder if she’s wrong reading his thoughts?

Offline Kate

« Reply #3477 on: October 18, 2021, 12:33:30 AM »
I have read with Cookie for a few years and she’s never seen me and my POI together in a committed relationship.  She’s seen him with other people and in other relationships but never with me. The thing is, she has consistently insisted that he wants to be with me and that I am the one he wants but the situation we are in prevents him from acting on his feelings. The situation she described is correct and I believe it is the reason our relationship cannot progress. However, she insisted she is “200%” sure of his feelings for me and I cannot confirm any of it. It feels like I am being told I can have a cookie that is not within my reach. Has anyone else experience this with her where she says the feelings are there, describes his thoughts during meditation, but not experience any action as a result? She’s been so right in other things but I wonder if she’s wrong reading his thoughts?

Cookie can be really frustrating in these types of reads - and very confusing.
You can feel as if you are going around in circles.
Whilst she has been very accurate on how events play out for me (not always, but in many things) - I find her reading style is to "see" things and "see" feelings, rather than *feel* them.
With a previous PoI she saw us meeting, holding hands, and taking photos together.  It was someone I was absolutely in love with - and I got my hopes up.
However, the holding hands was to help me up a slope when we went for a walk, the taking pictures, was only as friends - the outcome wasn't the one I wanted at the time (although I can see now he was not the right person for me... but what a painful ride that was.)
To give her due - she never saw us in a committed relationship.

I'm reading with her on someone else now, and it's just as confusing and painful.
My instincts scream the opposite to what she tells me - and I get utterly confused.
She tells me things that are completely opposite to how I feel.

So I now use her along side other readers - an empath I trust and connect with - someone who connects very well with the current situation - and Kisha.  Both help fill in the gaps that Cookie can't - and help me make sense of what is happening.

I have to brace myself when I read with Cookie - she is a hard reader - I rarely hear anything positive - when I do - it's never really the outcome I imagine when she is telling me.

To give some comfort - she has been wrong on a number of things - so don't feel what she says is locked in stone.
When she was reading on a relationship with my last PoI - she said at the beginning of the year, that he would be with the girl he was with until the end of the year - they would "still be talking" - but he broke with her mid year and they didnt' talk at all after it.
She told me she saw me in a bubble bath with my former PoI - over and over - that never happened.
There are numerous other little things I could mention where she has misfired.  She's about 85% right - so I keep reading with her.  But I'm learning not to let it blur my own instincts of my own path.

What I know about Men now, is that they don't always act on their feelings.  They use logic - they can feel in love with you - but if they can't see a path ahead or how it could work, they won't take action - that could be the issue here.

However, I would reach inside and start to ask your angels (specifically your angels) for help - to guide you - and see if you can feel what actions you need to take from here to help get through this.

Not sure if any of that helps.... X

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3478 on: October 18, 2021, 03:01:20 AM »
love this. very helpful. who do you trust as an empath?

Whilst she has been very accurate on how events play out for me (not always, but in many things) - I find her reading style is to "see" things and "see" feelings, rather than *feel* them.
With a previous PoI she saw us meeting, holding hands, and taking photos together.  It was someone I was absolutely in love with - and I got my hopes up.
However, the holding hands was to help me up a slope when we went for a walk, the taking pictures, was only as friends - the outcome wasn't the one I wanted at the time (although I can see now he was not the right person for me... but what a painful ride that was.)

I'm reading with her on someone else now, and it's just as confusing and painful.
My instincts scream the opposite to what she tells me - and I get utterly confused.

So I now use her along side other readers - an empath I trust and connect with - someone who connects very well with the current situation - and Kisha.  Both help fill in the gaps that Cookie can't - and help me make sense of what is happening.

I have to brace myself when I read with Cookie - she is a hard reader - I rarely hear anything positive - when I do - it's never really the outcome I imagine when she is telling me.

To give some comfort - she has been wrong on a number of things - so don't feel what she says is locked in stone.
When she was reading on a relationship with my last PoI - she said at the beginning of the year, that he would be with the girl he was with until the end of the year - they would "still be talking" - but he broke with her mid year and they didnt' talk at all after it.
She told me she saw me in a bubble bath with my former PoI - over and over - that never happened.
There are numerous other little things I could mention where she has misfired.  She's about 85% right - so I keep reading with her.  But I'm learning not to let it blur my own instincts of my own path.

What I know about Men now, is that they don't always act on their feelings.  They use logic - they can feel in love with you - but if they can't see a path ahead or how it could work, they won't take action - that could be the issue here.

However, I would reach inside and start to ask your angels (specifically your angels) for help - to guide you - and see if you can feel what actions you need to take from here to help get through this.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3479 on: October 18, 2021, 04:11:16 AM »

Is she accurate when she picks up that someone 'loves' you?

anything