Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 915746 times)

Offline midwest60

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3450 on: June 17, 2021, 12:41:43 AM »
Perhaps you are an established client of her.  I have only spoken to her once.

Yesterday, I booked an appointment with her for 11p that she accepted.  For the second time she cancelled the appointment. 

I think it's incredibly rude.  Why accept an appointment if you don't plan on fulfilling it?

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #3451 on: July 01, 2021, 01:01:05 PM »
It’s been years since I’ve had a reading with Cookie. Not knowing how popular she still is, I went to Keen and pushed the “Arrange Call” button, only to see she has over 100 people in her line! I’ve never known of an independent site that she takes appointments on but if she has that many people waiting to read with her on Keen I can imagine why she isn’t fulfilling calls! I always thought the hype would die down but she still seems like one of the very top readers. I’ve never waited so long to read with someone.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3452 on: July 01, 2021, 05:08:51 PM »
I usually get an appointment with her same day. I book at 2:45 and ping her to let her know

what do you mean you pig her? how does one do that?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3453 on: July 02, 2021, 04:21:41 AM »
https://help.keen.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053782993-Ping

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3454 on: July 02, 2021, 05:39:12 PM »
https://help.keen.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053782993-Ping

oh yes saw it on my laptop, didn't see it on the app. thanks

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3455 on: July 13, 2021, 11:54:58 PM »
After several cancelled appointments, I finally had my call with Cookie.  This was my second call that I have had.  I have to say that basically none of the information Cookie provided made any sense to me or had relevancy. I have no doubt that she is a good reader to many, but for me, the call was not great.  On the flip side, last year Kisha told me that in August I would have a career change, and it's looking like she is right.  Cookie didn't pick up on any of this.

Again, Cookie is a very nice lady, but my call with her was confusing.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3456 on: August 22, 2021, 05:47:34 AM »
Hey all,

I'm in Australia - have been talking to Cookie about the lockdowns here. She told me she talks to two other people in Oz - in Sydney, and Melbourne.  Just wondering if anyone here who talks to her is in Australia in Melb or Syd....
Would be interested to hear the timelines she has given re the situation etc...
Thanks Xx

Offline phatgirl21

« Reply #3457 on: September 02, 2021, 06:36:15 AM »
I know cfisher - we were laughing about predictions, etc. and came across this thread - she said Cookie was bang on and here we are in 2021 and the two guys that she was talking about in this specific reading - both men are still in her life and she still talks to them frequently and both just as friends. Prediction confirmed - almost 10 years later... holy smokes.

Offline bonba

« Reply #3458 on: September 10, 2021, 04:49:25 AM »
not impressed at all . nothing valuable or useful was said . waste of time . he got my career type wrong too

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3459 on: September 10, 2021, 01:32:52 PM »
I've never really used her for predictions, more for her remote viewing skills. what irritated me on my last call with her was that she saw something(which was right) but she kept guessing what it was. "maybe this is why he is behaving like this and that" no, don't assume, just tell me what you see and I'll put two and two together. she is very good when it comes to using her for her "spy" skills, but don't let her tell you what it could be, you interpret that for yourself using your judgement. it was my worst cookies calls ever.

Offline bonba

« Reply #3460 on: September 10, 2021, 06:12:39 PM »
is the cookie on california psychic the same as in keen ?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3461 on: September 10, 2021, 07:12:51 PM »
No

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3462 on: September 11, 2021, 07:14:31 PM »

no the CP one is terrible. I tried her by mistake. this one is on Keen but please don't use her for predictions, just my take.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3463 on: September 28, 2021, 08:49:20 PM »
Is Cookie usually right when she picks up that someone is thinking about you ?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3464 on: September 29, 2021, 02:27:58 AM »
Is Cookie usually right when she picks up that someone is thinking about you ?

did she say this person was thinking about you or did she describe the person who your POI was thinking about? so for example she once told me my POI was thinking about someone who works in the hospital and I knew it was me because my POI doesn't know anyone else who worked in a Hosp. so if she was Able to validate, I would believe that. just a thought.