Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 915350 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3135 on: June 14, 2020, 07:10:49 PM »
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Is there a trick to reading with Cookie?  I’ve been 81st in her queue for several days.  Do I just keep waiting?  I am going to take a break with the readings since I’m not sure they are helping, but have some money in my keen account and want to save it for her.  Thanks in advance!

To need to wait at least for 2 months.

Just as a reference on May 29th I was #65, today I am #45... so patience is key. (And it is NOT my strong suit)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3136 on: June 14, 2020, 08:14:12 PM »
this is very helpful, thank you

Sorry if I’m repeating stuff but I read for my first time with cookie. She stated that my poi has two other women coming up around him. Have a lot of you heard that?

My take with basically all things she says is that she says what she means, and if it wasn't said, she didn't see it. It may take her a few sentences to get there so let her go but like if she sees women around him, it could be anything, does not mean romantic. I would take it as literally there are women either physically near him or in his life, such as roommate, co-worker, friend, dating, could be anything. She will say more specific things also such as he's flirting, he's with someone else, etc. Now if it's coming up, there may be a reason it is interesting/relevant. For example I work with all men but she generally doesn't pick them up in readings because there's nothing remarkable about it. So if she only said "women around him" it likely means she didn't see specific actions like flirting or dating them, but there could be a reason this is interesting or relevant to the question you asked. Also, for me she is normally, but not always, directionally correct (ie if she says she does or doesn't see forward progress, that's typically right). However, the small details can be off/misinterpreted as others have said, so I put more stock in the big picture than the little things. Had I done this with an ex, it would have saved me a lot of $$$ :)

Just my 2 cents there.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3137 on: June 15, 2020, 02:33:08 AM »
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Is there a trick to reading with Cookie?  I’ve been 81st in her queue for several days.  Do I just keep waiting?  I am going to take a break with the readings since I’m not sure they are helping, but have some money in my keen account and want to save it for her.  Thanks in advance!

Just as a reference on May 29th I was #65, today I am #45... so patience is key. (And it is NOT my strong suit)

I was #88 on Apr 1st and still waiting.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3138 on: June 15, 2020, 02:41:30 AM »
Has Cookie ever seen something for anyone in the future,  that has not manifested? Although, she connected to you very well.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3139 on: June 15, 2020, 04:07:02 AM »
Has Cookie ever seen something for anyone in the future,  that has not manifested? Although, she connected to you very well.

yes.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3140 on: June 15, 2020, 02:30:46 PM »

yes.

yes for me too....one of the biggest ones was regarding someone i had briefly hooked up with. She told me we would be spending time together and that things would pick up. I found out less than a week later he lied to me about having a girlfriend!! So nothing happened and we didn't even communicate after that.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3141 on: June 17, 2020, 04:30:48 AM »

yes.

Mm I would say no, but only because idk who she thought she was reading, but it wasn’t me. I haven’t read with her since Feb 2019 and don’t plan to again. Initially, she was all over the place and said three things came up (though she mentioned more than 3): weight; a man; a pain in my shoulder, foot, or hand; moving (either residence or employment); and another man (?? No clue who). Everything was very broad in general and yes, I also got the “dating outside the race” ism that she tends to throw out there, in addition to the others. She did seem to go off stereotypes regarding certain races though (which was quite uncomfortable) and would describe my POI very generally and asking leading questions: “does he have dark hair? Is it black? Is he taller or shorter than you?” I had read with her before my last time and she was decent then, but this last read was horrible. Couple that with her ridiculous wait times and failure to respond to emails/appointments and you have a recipe for disaster.

Her prediction kept talking about me and another man from my past (not POI) that o had recently dated, but as previously mentioned across several boards, I’ve been with the same POI for almost a decade now so idk who she saw.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3142 on: June 17, 2020, 05:47:18 PM »

yes.

yes for me too....one of the biggest ones was regarding someone i had briefly hooked up with. She told me we would be spending time together and that things would pick up. I found out less than a week later he lied to me about having a girlfriend!! So nothing happened and we didn't even communicate after that.

I am coming back in this thread to also add that she saw me getting a job with an insurance company which did happen, however she said i would not stay there because a better offer would be coming my way. Instead, i was served a separation agreement and luckily found a part-time position a week or so later.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3143 on: June 22, 2020, 03:59:53 PM »
Hi guys,

I was #88 on Apr 1st and still waiting.

Made it to #31 lol

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #3144 on: June 22, 2020, 05:27:13 PM »
I’m 66th now  ;D

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3145 on: June 22, 2020, 05:53:30 PM »
I think this is sad!!!! Awful customer service!!!!!!!!

As stupid as it sounds.. it's actually keeping me from reading with anyone else on Keen because I have been slowly adding money to my account and I don't want to waste it and then have to start back at the end of of the line again.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3146 on: June 23, 2020, 11:43:43 PM »
I am finally at number 4 after 2.5 months. I was at 5 since Friday and finally budged to 4 today.

Offline massine

« Reply #3147 on: June 23, 2020, 11:56:25 PM »
Not to brag or anything..... But I'm 81st in line😂

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3148 on: June 24, 2020, 12:33:42 AM »
I think this is sad!!!! Awful customer service!!!!!!!!

As stupid as it sounds.. it's actually keeping me from reading with anyone else on Keen because I have been slowly adding money to my account and I don't want to waste it and then have to start back at the end of of the line again.

Well u seem blessed with discipline, lol. I remember my Keen days. I would save money to read with ‘top’ readers, but after waiting too long I always got impatient and squandered it on the readily available fake readers. And the maddening cycle wouldnt stop, lol.

Lol, that's what I would normally do, and all I  have heard for the last year is "I need to learn patience"... this is the only thing I have been able to be patient with. Also I am really trying to complete the rest of the June challenge, so it's helping with that as well.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3149 on: June 24, 2020, 05:31:35 AM »
Had a reading with Cookie a few days ago (despite 2 unsuccessful previous readings) and literally it was "the worst". She picked up POI and a couple of minor things on her own (first 2 min) and the rest of 15 min she could not pick up anything. No prediction. Nothing. Waste of time, Waste of money and almost 3 months waiting.