Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 914015 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3000 on: April 27, 2020, 03:03:50 AM »
I just dont get why she doesnt have a personal website that allows ppl to book appointments. I would never put myself thru that.

Well - not all readers have a personal site lol
And you can book appointments with her
I'd say its not necessarily her fault if I had to wait to hear from her - cant blame her for her queue being so long
For any callback you would have to monitor when they call

TIP: PUT A SPECIAL RING ON YOUR PHONE for Keen calls or something - like a FIRE ALARM or something

Thats what I do so I wont miss it!

Well im sorry. Im not that desperate to read with her to have to put a fire alarm ring on my phone to get a paid service. I also tried scheduling appointments on that other ‘place’ and sent emails with no reply so I took my money back and withdrew. She certainly isnt that special in my book to torture myself like that.

Oh that suggestion was for others who are waiting for her call - more like a Public Service Announcement

I wouldnt call it desperate - alot of ppl miss her calls so this was just a suggestion as a way to not miss it.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3001 on: April 27, 2020, 03:12:38 AM »
I just dont get why she doesnt have a personal website that allows ppl to book appointments. I would never put myself thru that.

I'd say its not necessarily her fault if I had to wait to hear from her - cant blame her for her queue being so long

TIP: PUT A SPECIAL RING ON YOUR PHONE for Keen calls or something - like a FIRE ALARM or something

No, her popularity isn’t her fault. Agreed. But it is her choice to have someone front of a queue that  they’ve been in for months, waiting close to a week (and counting) having no idea when they’ll get the call, whilst still doing much shorter notice appointments. Some think that’s unfair and I’m one of them.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3002 on: April 27, 2020, 03:54:35 AM »
I’m not sure what the hype is with her. Maybe I didn’t connect with her but she gave me no useful insights and she threw in her cookieisms.  If you miss her call, don’t beat yourself up.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3003 on: April 27, 2020, 04:19:20 AM »

No, her popularity isn’t her fault. Agreed. But it is her choice to have someone front of a queue that  they’ve been in for months, waiting close to a week (and counting) having no idea when they’ll get the call, whilst still doing much shorter notice appointments. Some think that’s unfair and I’m one of them.

Totally understand especially if you are really trying to get in contact.

I’ve been one of those (lucky ones) where she has happened to accept appointments last minute (sucks I know)
And I haven’t read with her since Feb. i was number 1 in the queue and cancelled in March tho.

It’s almost like it should be all or none - either all appointments or all callback but then she’s be backed up for months like Yona if it were all appointments I’d think lol - but at least you would know when she calls.

I mean she’s def been great for me but, I use her in tandem with my other readers - actually I use all mine in tandem because I don’t believe just one of them - I need to see the full picture lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3004 on: April 27, 2020, 04:43:04 AM »
I read with Cookie like 12 yrs ago now & though she was right on the current none of her predictions passed. I remember talking to her & wondering why she was so popular when I didn't think she was too impressive.

I've read with her 3 times, and she never made any sort of predictions. She just talked about present. My main question was contact and she kept repeating that: when you let him go, he will be back. I don't remember any other prediction. Kinda disappointing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3005 on: April 27, 2020, 04:55:36 AM »
I wonder for those who haven’t had anything transpire how long did you read with her? Minimum for me is 15-20 mins
Crazy how I get predictions that happen from her all the time - but we all know everyone connects differently so there’s that lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3006 on: April 27, 2020, 05:09:57 AM »
I wonder for those who haven’t had anything transpire how long did you read with her? Minimum for me is 15-20 mins
Crazy how I get predictions that happen from her all the time - but we all know everyone connects differently so there’s that lol

My first time was 30 min, she repeated herself all the time and nothing significant came out of it. It was in Feb 2019. Next time was in July, for 20 min and she was okay with present but again no prediction. The last time was in Feb 2020, for 10 min. I did not add money when I saw she does not have anything significant to say.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3007 on: April 27, 2020, 05:28:34 AM »

My first time was 30 min, she repeated herself all the time and nothing significant came out of it. It was in Feb 2019. Next time was in July, for 20 min and she was okay with present but again no prediction. The last time was in Feb 2020, for 10 min. I did not add money when I saw she does not have anything significant to say.

Dang yeah that sucks

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3008 on: April 27, 2020, 06:06:48 AM »
I read with her about 20 min maybe 25 before I hung up cuz she was goin in circles n didn’t tell me nothing to give a wow factor but she did know wat part of the city I lived in . None of my ex cheating ways or baby coming which I found out later . So I never went back

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3009 on: April 27, 2020, 12:37:25 PM »
This makes me want to get out of her queue lol.... like why spend the money.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3010 on: April 27, 2020, 03:02:52 PM »
The first time I read with her was for 27 minutes. The first 20 minutes I felt she was going in circles. The last 7 minutes she started making predictions but then she told me that she had to go but to schedule an appointment with her that night. I ended up scheduling an appointment that night and we talked for 20 minutes. I wasnt impressed with the second reading. She kept saying random stuff like I see a cream car or California comes to mind. Honestly, I shouldn’t have scheduled that 2nd reading, it costs me almost $200 and I didn’t get anything valuable. She didnt work for me especially because one of the things that she said was that my ex was dating an asian girl which I found  it strange because hes not really into asian girls. Later on, I found out that the girl hes dating is caucasian so cookie was wrong.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3011 on: April 27, 2020, 03:29:01 PM »
Cookie ALWAYS mentioned California or New York. One time she randomly threw out Texas and I was like...mmmm no. No ma’am.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3012 on: April 27, 2020, 03:40:54 PM »
Cookie ALWAYS mentioned California or New York. One time she randomly threw out Texas and I was like...mmmm no. No ma’am.
Lol that's funny. She mentioned California and Texas for me.....I was like who is in Texas cookie? Smh

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3013 on: April 27, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »
Yeah no clue. Of course, just throw out two of the most popular states on each coast to cover your bases 🤦🏽‍♀️
I feel like I’m on a carousel whenever I’d speak to her. Round and round we go, where we’ll stop, nobody knows (let me hear you say, “round and round”) 🎶

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3014 on: April 27, 2020, 04:19:19 PM »
And my accent is a dead give a way I’m from ny 😂