Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 914209 times)

Offline Mike

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2985 on: April 23, 2020, 09:47:02 PM »
I also missed her call. And now #80s... is she accurate about job/ future relationship ? Or having a read with Aries is as good.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #2986 on: April 23, 2020, 10:03:19 PM »
I had one reading only and she picked locations accurately. Still waiting for predictions.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #2987 on: April 23, 2020, 10:19:50 PM »
I also missed her call. And now #80s... is she accurate about job/ future relationship ? Or having a read with Aries is as good.

Aries is great with work, but horrid with love.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2988 on: April 23, 2020, 10:40:35 PM »
I had one reading only and she picked locations accurately. Still waiting for predictions.

Can you please explain what you mean by location? Did you ask about the name of cities? Or just close or far?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2989 on: April 24, 2020, 06:56:17 AM »
I believe most of the good ones pick up the. past events well. cookie remote views so she is great at that. I can't speak to her future predictions.

Small predictions happened with her but my ex never made contact, it's strange cuz she is spot on with some parts but then gets generic in other parts of the reading and uses her 'cookieisms' lol

Cookie threw events out at me. She was seeing things that happened with another person, but she described me to a T but she said it was another person. The event that she described was already something that had taken place with me. Everything she described i had already done. Clearly she mixed up past, present and future events up in my second reading. This makes it hard to take her time-frames and predictions into consideration. Not sure id I'd call her again.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2990 on: April 25, 2020, 07:19:39 PM »
Still waiting! The suspense is killing me. I even had a bad dream she told me everything I don’t want to hear and it felt so real which has made me feel ill  :(Will come back to say if it felt accurate (provided I don’t miss her).

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2991 on: April 27, 2020, 12:04:14 AM »
Does anyone know how long she usually is between readings? I’ve been 1st for 4/5 days now and can’t actually go to bed with my phone on loud much longer, the disturbed sleep is unsettling my days. Thanks.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #2992 on: April 27, 2020, 12:15:13 AM »
Ive been 31st in her line for a few days as well.... legit have been in her queue for over two months now. insane.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2993 on: April 27, 2020, 12:21:36 AM »
I just dont get why she doesnt have a personal website that allows ppl to book appointments. I would never put myself thru that.

I will not be doing this again any time soon. It’s actually been disruptive to my life, not just the loud phone going off but this anxiety because I have no idea when I’m getting the call or if I’ll be able to take it.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2994 on: April 27, 2020, 12:22:43 AM »
Ive been 31st in her line for a few days as well.... legit have been in her queue for over two months now. insane.

Yep... been about 4 months I’ve waited after missing the last call.

Offline cake101

« Reply #2995 on: April 27, 2020, 12:37:23 AM »
It's so unfair to. Because I've seen her on so many times and the que never moves. She seems to prioritize appointments I've noticed. I've been trying to get one and have been unsuccessful. I dont know if she has a circle of favourite clients she only does appointments for or what. It just seems unfair to me.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2996 on: April 27, 2020, 12:47:22 AM »
I just dont get why she doesnt have a personal website that allows ppl to book appointments. I would never put myself thru that.

I will not be doing this again any time soon. It’s actually been disruptive to my life, not just the loud phone going off but this anxiety because I have no idea when I’m getting the call or if I’ll be able to take it.

Ive always wanted to try her because of the overall excellent reviews. I would love to see if we would have a good connection, but I find her customer service unacceptable, if not cruel. Imagine being at work panicking that you might miss the call after waiting months. I find that cruel personally. There has to be a better way!
It's so unfair to. Because I've seen her on so many times and the que never moves. She seems to prioritize appointments I've noticed. I've been trying to get one and have been unsuccessful. I dont know if she has a circle of favourite clients she only does appointments for or what. It just seems unfair to me.

Yes to both. I do genuinely find it unfair, especially like you say,  that I’ve been waiting for 5 days and she has more than likely been been reading with others during this time. Trying not to be bothered much/at all though because I don’t want the reading (if it ever happens) to be tainted with negative energy from my side.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2997 on: April 27, 2020, 02:05:41 AM »

Totally agree. I've seen her online for a while but no move in the queue. And I am not in rush though, no luck in the previous readings. It's very likely that I leave the queue at some point.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2998 on: April 27, 2020, 02:06:10 AM »

Well - not all readers have a personal site lol
And you can book appointments with her
I'd say its not necessarily her fault if I had to wait to hear from her - cant blame her for her queue being so long
For any callback you would have to monitor when they call

TIP: PUT A SPECIAL RING ON YOUR PHONE for Keen calls or something - like a FIRE ALARM or something

Thats what I do so I wont miss it!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2999 on: April 27, 2020, 02:10:10 AM »
I agree that’s too much stress on the caller and I had one read with her and I wasn’t blown away nor did anything come to pass. She was good with knowing simple parts of right now but not my future so I didn’t call again .