Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906415 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2940 on: February 19, 2020, 05:37:50 AM »
Reading with her takes forever but when you do it’s worth it. I usually get 15 minutes and that’s enough time to get a lot of info. I maybe read with her every year or two because of how hard she is to get a hold of but her readings are quality > quantity to me.

Offline sgupta23

« Reply #2941 on: March 01, 2020, 12:35:07 AM »
I am on the queue for her call and have booked 10 min.. but I see that now it says my talk time is 0 min?

did it happen to anyone else?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2942 on: March 01, 2020, 03:29:58 AM »
I am on the queue for her call and have booked 10 min.. but I see that now it says my talk time is 0 min?

Do you have enough money in your account to cover 10min?

Offline sgupta23

« Reply #2943 on: March 01, 2020, 03:20:49 PM »

no, but I used the 1.99 for 10 min offer and it instantly charged me at the time, and said 10 min talk time, but now it says 0 min talk time

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2944 on: March 01, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »

no, but I used the 1.99 for 10 min offer and it instantly charged me at the time, and said 10 min talk time, but now it says 0 min talk time

Okay, I think that's the point.

Those offers are valid for a limited time, and you have to use it at that time. For Cookie, you need to stay in the queue for a couple of months, and so the offer won't be valid any more.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2945 on: March 07, 2020, 07:15:42 AM »
Looks like cookie is back to taking appointments only her arrange a call button doesnt allow people to get in line. But then she doesnt accept those appointment times so there is no way to book with her at this time.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #2946 on: March 09, 2020, 03:07:21 AM »
Jumped out of the shower to take Cookie’s call!

Asked her about a new guy I met and apparently that isn’t going to go anywhere.
So I asked her if I’d be meeting anyone this year that I’d be in a committed relationship with. She said there will be 2-3 guys that will want a relationship with me but I won’t feel that chemistry with them.
There will also be 2-3 guys I’ll be super attracted to, have tons of chemistry with but those guys will not be ready for a committed, exclusive relationship.

*insert upside down smiley emoji* lol y’all pray for the rollercoaster of emotions I’m apparently going to go on

She’s been so right for previous POIs so I’m just mentally preparing myself and checking my expectations

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2947 on: March 09, 2020, 03:41:32 AM »
Jumped out of the shower to take Cookie’s call!

Asked her about a new guy I met and apparently that isn’t going to go anywhere.
So I asked her if I’d be meeting anyone this year that I’d be in a committed relationship with. She said there will be 2-3 guys that will want a relationship with me but I won’t feel that chemistry with them.
There will also be 2-3 guys I’ll be super attracted to, have tons of chemistry with but those guys will not be ready for a committed, exclusive relationship.

*insert upside down smiley emoji* lol y’all pray for the rollercoaster of emotions I’m apparently going to go on

She’s been so right for previous POIs so I’m just mentally preparing myself and checking my expectations

omgosh you remind me of myself from what Ive been through the last 2 years - thats one thing about Cookie she can immediately see if something is going anywhere or not - she has totally helped me with that and manage my expectations!

beachgal214

« Reply #2948 on: March 09, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
true. I havent felt the amazing connection by getting super details - but she was certainly helpful in setting expectations and making me look WITHIN MYSELF and seeing that I was the one who needed to be figured out!! 

Good luck star gazer!!!

Offline starGazer

« Reply #2949 on: March 10, 2020, 02:03:16 AM »
I think this’ll be good for me. I’ve never been much of a dater and tend to find guys (I think I’ve settled) to just be in a relationship with because I get comfortable in relationships.

Thanks for the well wishes! I’m sure I’ll be posting about the ups and downs i get to go through lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #2950 on: March 11, 2020, 03:29:30 AM »
So I wanted to read with Cookie, but didnt want to wait in line. So I decided to email her and she told me to do an appointment request after 10 pm est. I did just that. I did it for about a week before she accepted. I wanted my last reading on Keen to be with her. The last heavy hitter on my list before closing my account. So just a word of advice....just email her and ask her the best time to get an appointment with her. It might take a while.  But it wont be weeks or months. A few days at the most. I hope everyone who reads with her get the answers they want. Blessings.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2951 on: March 16, 2020, 01:57:23 PM »
The oracle did it again. Cookie was spot on with contact and events. It happened this passed week, I spoke with her 2 weeks ago. She said “I see an ex girlfriend Chinese looking living in San Diego”. I told her she’s Korean but close. She does live in San Diego.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2952 on: March 16, 2020, 05:14:12 PM »
Not sure if this is normal but someone just spoke to Cookie for almost TWO HOURS...so that person spent at least 600$ talking to her. I know people wait a long time to speak with her but holy.... no wonder she doesn’t take that many calls a day.  I’m number 3 in her queue and was hoping to get to talk to her today but nope. Guess not.  :'(

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #2953 on: March 16, 2020, 06:05:42 PM »
Long time reader, first time poster.

I’ve probably read with over 120 readers 😳 (I have had it on my to-do list forever to come on here and share my learnings.

With that being said, Cookie has been BY FAR the most accurate. Going back to her notes, she called out things that nobody else did. Specifics (down to how long my then boyfriend would be dealing with a lack of sex drive due to the death of a parent/depression). Timelines, details—all on point. None of the things she said painted a fairytale and some were disappointing to hear at the time, but all were correct. 

Her queues are long and unpredictable, but man is she worth the wait.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #2954 on: March 18, 2020, 06:53:10 PM »
Not sure if this is normal but someone just spoke to Cookie for almost TWO HOURS...so that person spent at least 600$ talking to her. I know people wait a long time to speak with her but holy.... no wonder she doesn’t take that many calls a day.  I’m number 3 in her queue and was hoping to get to talk to her today but nope. Guess not.  :'(

Did you talk to her yet? Have you moved up in the queue? I’m currently number 4...lol I think I’ve been waiting for almost 2 months