Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913197 times)

Offline CTJustin

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2805 on: December 26, 2019, 09:00:53 PM »
No way. On keen?

I want to have a reading with her and just checked her queue and I would be 50th in line.....rip me

Yep. On keen

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2806 on: December 26, 2019, 09:19:39 PM »
queue moves but u are looking at 5weeks. hang tight
No way. On keen?

I want to have a reading with her and just checked her queue and I would be 50th in line.....rip me

Yep. On keen

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2807 on: December 26, 2019, 09:45:49 PM »
Wow! Not sure what changed because her queues have only been 20-25 long for
Months now. And that was surprising to me because I’ve been in queue with Atleast 100 ahead of me. This is interesting, I thought she was losing her mojo:)

quote author=CTJustin link=topic=385.msg105306#msg105306 date=1577394053]
No way. On keen?

Yep. On keen
[/quote]

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2808 on: December 26, 2019, 09:55:44 PM »
Wow! Not sure what changed because her queues have only been 20-25 long for
Months now. And that was surprising to me because I’ve been in queue with Atleast 100 ahead of me. This is interesting, I thought she was losing her mojo:)

quote author=CTJustin link=topic=385.msg105306#msg105306 date=1577394053]
No way. On keen?

Yep. On keen
[/quote]

Maybe due to recent updates on the board...including mine lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2809 on: December 26, 2019, 10:14:08 PM »
I would bet she hasn't done any readings over the holiday making it go up too. Maybe she is traveling to see family.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2810 on: December 27, 2019, 06:30:28 AM »
I would bet she hasn't done any readings over the holiday making it go up too. Maybe she is traveling to see family.

I got mine over the holidays so I don’t think that was it

Offline Kate

« Reply #2811 on: December 27, 2019, 10:12:40 AM »
I think the queues dropped because Keen closed the option to get into her queue.  A few weeks, or maybe a month or two ago, I was trying, and I either couldn't access the queue (it would only offer the option to make an appointment), or when I did get in, I would go back and check a few days later, and find I had been kicked out.  I told Keen, and they said they were aware of the issue and had been working on it.

And yes, her queues used to be over 100 long with no opp for an appointment, so be grateful it's under that! :)

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #2812 on: December 27, 2019, 02:58:15 PM »
I am assuming she doesnt have her own website either.  Just keen?

Currently 40th in line!

Offline ld808

« Reply #2813 on: December 27, 2019, 06:18:17 PM »

Currently 40th in line!
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

Forgot to mention that I also got the “he is thinking about introducing you to family and friends” - which although it seems like that statement has been accurate for some other folks, I seriously doubt that in my case since POI and I have been drifiting further apart lately (will update if I’m wrong though).

In fact, now that I think about the reading more, the first thing out of her mouth was that she saw a blonde around my POI (I have dark hair) - we assumed this is his ex who he is still in contact with and is not a threat, but now I’m thinking it may be someone new and who has his attention diverted away from me at the moment and maybe Cookie was mixing up energies and confusing me for her...ugh...I don’t know what to think now.

Due to some other recent events, I’m THIS CLOSE to sending my POI a nastygram and telling him our entire friendship is done. Trying to sit on my hands so I don’t type anything I would regret and convince myself that silence is golden... 🤐

As someone with impulse control issues and constant foot in mouth syndrome, either hold off on the nastygram or type it out in your notes and don’t send it.

LMAO 😂. Somethingbetter, your posts always crack me up!  And I’m pretty sure we’re long lost twins because I have those same afflictions lol 🤦‍♀️  And no worries, I typed up like 5 versions of what I want to say, but just sent the texts to myself (so far).
What site can I find this psychic Cookie now?

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #2814 on: December 27, 2019, 06:37:49 PM »

Currently 40th in line!

Would love to know if she does have her own website!? Too long to wait and too expensive to get to my usual favorites and I'm at number 48! How long does it usually take to reach this far down the line?  :-\ Help!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2815 on: December 28, 2019, 02:06:10 AM »
she doesn't have her own website.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2816 on: December 28, 2019, 07:37:14 AM »
Ppl who have a history with her, do u think she connected more with u, ur situation the more you read with her or like a lot of readers she starts to get lazy or not put as much effort into the reading? Especially because she has such an incredible memory does she tend to just repeat what she already knows or you get helpful stuff out of her each time u call. And the calls don’t necessarily have to be close together but just that she is your go to for whatever reason.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #2817 on: December 28, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »
Ppl who have a history with her, do u think she connected more with u, ur situation the more you read with her or like a lot of readers she starts to get lazy or not put as much effort into the reading? Especially because she has such an incredible memory does she tend to just repeat what she already knows or you get helpful stuff out of her each time u call. And the calls don’t necessarily have to be close together but just that she is your go to for whatever reason.

I've wondered about this. Does she take notes and use them for later readings?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2818 on: December 28, 2019, 01:09:36 PM »

Hey there!
She definitely doesn’t use notes. I don’t have an issue with notes (unless someone uses them word for word which I’ve never seen happen, but she just has an amazing memory.)

@wishes - for me she has never been lazy in any of my readings lol

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2819 on: December 28, 2019, 01:33:03 PM »
she doesn't take notes but has an insanely good memory. she does repeat stuff from previous readings thats how you know.

anything