Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 914293 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2745 on: December 03, 2019, 11:38:27 PM »
Another hit for Cookie....POI 4 just reached out to me again....she told me he would a few weeks ago ...she said “you will hear from him again!”

Thanks Cookie thanks

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2746 on: December 03, 2019, 11:40:28 PM »
Nice update buddy!

Well, I have a few hits for Cookie and I thought I would share them.

I had a reading with Cookie a few weeks ago and within the first few minutes she said, "You are wearing something brown... do you have khaki pants on?"  That day, I was, indeed, wearing khaki pants.  I mean... not a dramatic hit, but I've never discussed my work clothes with Cookie and I rarely wear brown any more. 

She continued, "Does California or New York mean anything to you?"  Now, I instantly chalked this up as a 'Cookie-ism,' as she seems to be saying this to many others on the boards.  Granted, I was stationed in New York for a while a few years ago, but she continued, "I see a light-browned woman in New York and a red-headed woman in New York... you had communication with these two women at the same time.  You've been looking at the red-head recently."  I started laughing at this point... in New York, I was with someone for almost 2 years who had light-brown hair... and there was a red-headed woman involved in the situation at that time who was rather disruptive.  The kicker, I recently looked up (but not communicated with) the red-headed woman in New York on social media... like a week before the reading.  Like, wtf Cookie?  How?

Cookie then said, "It shows you being distracted by someone new... you are hanging out with someone new.  This is recent.  Dark hair, that is long, very long... almost to her butt.  You'll meet her online."  This recently manifested and I'll be honest, I was not 'looking out' for this woman - I completely forgot about Cookie until later.  Cookie then said that my ex isn't happy (blah blah blah) but then she said, "Your ex is dating or hanging out with someone with reddish-brown hair... he keeps his hair short, shorter than yours and he has a beard."  This is all true.  "She is sending out messages indicating that she is happy, she wants others to think she is happy, but she is not.  She has been thinking more and more of you.  When you are not expecting it, out of the blue, she will communicate with you and prompt a meeting."  This communication hasn't happened yet, though Cookie did previously predict this to happen Dec-Jan time frame. 

So, the big communication prediction hasn't happened yet with my recent ex, but many of her other predictions have come true and her remote viewing continues to be batting a thousand.  Now, I will say that I think, at times, she is mixing up my recent ex and the ex in New York.  So who knows... maybe the ex from New York will reach out to me in Dec-Jan... Cookie had previously said, "When your ex reaches out, you will no longer want her."  This is true of my ex in New York... we had talked for a few months earlier this year (randomly) and I do not want to pursue her. 

That said, has Cookie referred to anyone else's POI (or ex) as a 'psychic vampire?'  She said, "Your recent ex is like a psychic vampire... she is draining all of your energy.  When you stop thinking about her, looking at pictures of her, she will feel you pulling away and that will prompt her to reach out to you.  She will eventually discuss getting back together, and that will be up to you."  Not sure what to make about this last part...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2747 on: December 03, 2019, 11:41:52 PM »
Sparkle do you just ask general or what's coming up in love?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2748 on: December 04, 2019, 12:51:23 AM »
Sparkle do you just ask general or what's coming up in love?

I just ask what’s coming up - nothing else - then magic happens lol

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #2749 on: December 05, 2019, 01:01:15 AM »
What time does Cookie usually come on??

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2750 on: December 05, 2019, 01:38:35 AM »
I know sparkle and a few others had hits happening within timescales given, but can cookie's timings be quite out ? I've been given till Feb/March time for mine to happen

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2751 on: December 05, 2019, 06:43:54 AM »
I know sparkle and a few others had hits happening within timescales given, but can cookie's timings be quite out ? I've been given till Feb/March time for mine to happen

I read with her in Feb 2019, and she predicted reconnection with POI in July. Nothing happened. It's already Dec.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2752 on: December 05, 2019, 07:36:21 AM »

I read with her in Feb 2019, and she predicted reconnection with POI in July. Nothing happened. It's already Dec.
When she’s on, she’s on and it’s amazing. But she has also gotten som reconnection predictions very wrong for me and I think those are the days when’s she’s just phoning it in, she does that a lot unfortunately. However, she’s been the only one to predict very random events and has even saved me with those predictions. She very randomly told be I would be sued for debt in a general read. No joke, several weeks later I was served with papers but because I was so worried by her reading, I had a lawyer waiting and it got settled. Had she never said that, I’d probably be in a hell of a lot of trouble. She’s truly magical, but predicting another human beings behavior is so difficult, for anyone.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2753 on: December 05, 2019, 08:29:44 AM »

When she’s on, she’s on and it’s amazing. But she has also gotten som reconnection predictions very wrong for me and I think those are the days when’s she’s just phoning it in, she does that a lot unfortunately. However, she’s been the only one to predict very random events and has even saved me with those predictions. She very randomly told be I would be sued for debt in a general read. No joke, several weeks later I was served with papers but because I was so worried by her reading, I had a lawyer waiting and it got settled. Had she never said that, I’d probably be in a hell of a lot of trouble. She’s truly magical, but predicting another human beings behavior is so difficult, for anyone.

This is great! I understand what you say. Kisha did kinda the same to me and Yazmin (in Kasamba) as well. I read with Cookie twice, after long waiting in queue, but unfortunately no luck.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2754 on: December 05, 2019, 09:56:14 AM »
I got so close to trying Cookie but her "cookieisms" that were mentioned on here at the time put me off a little, I'm sure she can be great when she's on the ball but it's a risk of receiving general info that could apply or have been given to others.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2755 on: December 05, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
Something I thought Cookie was incorrect about actually seems to be slightly happening but definitely how it was explained to me. I was with my most recent poi for over a year and he is the only man we discussed. We ended things a few months back, but Cookie told me that she saw me moving and we would work things out. What is actually happening is my ex-husband recently started texting and calling me about 2 months ago being overly friendly and flirty. Our mutual friend recently got married and we went the wedding separately, but almost hooked up while. I think the man Cookie said I would get back together with is him, but I'm not sure. Cookie has never mixed up people for me before so I don't know what to think.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2756 on: December 05, 2019, 07:38:31 PM »

Mmm judging by these comments I think its best to leave what she gave me to pan out and hope for the best

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2757 on: December 05, 2019, 07:47:47 PM »
That’s interesting britbrat. I don’t think I’ve ever had her mix up energies for me either. That seems new.

Something I thought Cookie was incorrect about actually seems to be slightly happening but definitely how it was explained to me. I was with my most recent poi for over a year and he is the only man we discussed. We ended things a few months back, but Cookie told me that she saw me moving and we would work things out. What is actually happening is my ex-husband recently started texting and calling me about 2 months ago being overly friendly and flirty. Our mutual friend recently got married and we went the wedding separately, but almost hooked up while. I think the man Cookie said I would get back together with is him, but I'm not sure. Cookie has never mixed up people for me before so I don't know what to think.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2758 on: December 06, 2019, 01:08:17 AM »
MORE DETAIL ON THIS PREDICTION:

Cookie is magical AT WHAT SHE SEES

This new guy that I met - she has been predicting him since April.
I got a bit more detail in September, then in November even more detail.
She kept saying that this person I was going to meet was going to be my Life Partner or be in a relationship with, but then would contradict herself and say “I don’t see your life partner right now, I don’t see you in a relationship” SMH

Well if it wasn’t for that last sentence (and me being skeptical) boy my feelings would of been hurt lol - WHY? Because Im not trying to have a relationship with someone overseas ---noooooooo

I met the guy as predicted. Let me break down how ACCURATE she described him. BUT this is not the guy I will be with. Remember - trust what she SEES and NOT HOW SHE INTERPRETS IT!!

- You start to notice this person smiling, and he looks like he has a wink. I’m serious, it looks like he has a wink. And so it looks like somewhere you are going, somewhere by a healthcare facility or somewhere where you are where you are meeting him <—THE HOTEL HE STAYED AT WAS RIGHT BY MY JOB WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO A HOSPITAL
- It does not show you are going to meet him online <—MET HIM RANDOMLY AT MY SISTER HUSBANDS COUSINS HOUSE
- It looks like you will meet him in person
- He could add you on social media but it does not show you will meet him online <—HE ADDED ME TO WHATSAPP - BECAUSE HE LIVES IN LONDON
- So I believe you are going to meet this person right where you work at, in the places you go to <—YEP RIGHT WHERE I WORK AT
- He also goes to the gym
- And there is something going on with you where you are going by a place, a gym and its in the same vicinity <—THERE IS A GYM IN MY OFFICE BUILDING
- He looks like he has connections to Texas, he could have relatives in Texas or he could be associated with Texas. <—HIS MOM LIVES IN DALLAS
- You are going to meet him randomly
- He could be younger, he could have a birthday coming up <—DUDE WAS MUCH YOUNGER THAN ME, BIRTHDAY IS IN MARCH
- That SMILE and that WINK Is going to be something how you are going to be able to tell its him <-THIS!! THIS IS THE PART SHE KEPT EMPHASIZING HOW I WOULD KNOW IT WAS HIM. I RANDOMLY TOOK A SNAPCHAT VIDEO OF US AND TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF ME AND HIM TOGETHER TO SAVE IT AS A PHOTO. ONE DAY I LOOKED AT IT AND ADMIRED HIS SMILE (HE HAS NICE TEETH TOO) AND THEN I NOTICED THE SMILE AND THE WINK AND I WAS IN AWE! I WAS LIKE REALLLLY COOKIE?
- He is a dark person, he looks dark - HE IS DARK
- He probably likes the Houston Rockets <— WHEN HE CAME TO THE US, HE FLEW INTO HOUSTON AND WENT TO THE HOUSTON ROCKETS GAME
- He’s got a good sense of Humor <—HE AND HIS BROTHERS WERE FUNNY AS HELL
- What will draw you together is you look up and men are smiling at you more <—WHEN WE HUNG OUT, HIS BROTHERS AND COUSIN WERE ALL SMILING AT ME AND LAUGHING RIGHT BEFORE WE TOOK THE PIC WITH THE WINK
- They could be traveling and if they don’t live in the area you live, maybe they travel. I just don’t believe the person you are going to meet, that is going to be your life partner, is not online <—HE TRAVELED FROM LONDON
- He’s a dark person, he’s into sports <— HE LOVES BASKETBALL AND SOCCER
- He used to wear his hair one way, but now he keeps it close <—HE HAD ALOT OF HAIR AND KEEPS IT CLOSE ON THE SIDES
- He weighs between 190-210 - YES
- He likes to shop he likes to dress <—HE DRESSES PRETTY FLASHY, HIGH END BRANDS
- He likes to buy shoes <—HE HAD TONS OF SHOES (STYLISH) WITH HIM
- He smells good <— I REMEMBER TELLING MYSELF HE SMELLED SO GOOD (HE HAS A BEARD AND IT SMELLED GOOD TOO LOL)
- He has really nice teeth - he goes to the dentist alot and and flosses alot - LOL - HE HAD PERFECTLY STRAIGHT WHITE TEETH lol

NUTS

HIT FOR COOKIE

In her October reading she said:

“There is something going on with Houston. It shows a male. He likes to travel and its like he is traveling from Houston to come to Dallas. The male is dark and has an accent.”

I met a new guy at Thanksgiving dinner party that Cookie predicted from my October reading and Matilda predicted to a T just last week!!

So this guy is in town because his mom lives here IN DALLAS, but he lives in LONDON. HE FLEW FROM LONDON TO HOUSTON TO WATCH THE HOUSTON ROCKETS THEN CAME TO DALLAS

I met him Randomly at HIS MOTHERS HOUSE lol.
I spent Thanksgiving over my sisters husband’s auntie (in-law?’s) house, and this happened to be the guys mom. So yeah folks, I met his whole damn family before I met HIM.

Well this guy is from a different culture and has an accent, and he is dark, and traveled from LONDON to HOUSTON and drove to DALLAS. Lol. When he told me that,  I automatically thought “Well damn Cookie!”

At any rate, this dude may end up being insignificant (meaning I’m not naming him as a POI right now) all I want to do is give credit to predictions

;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 01:14:00 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2759 on: December 06, 2019, 01:35:21 AM »
Those are some awesome details. Now I wish Cookie would get online. Been 17 in queue for over a week and it hasn't moved.

anything