Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 916782 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2700 on: October 14, 2019, 12:22:15 AM »
Does Cookie have a Southern accent? I'm trying to figure out if "Prophetess" on AdvisorUniverse is the same beloved Cookie on Keen. After putting myself in the waitlist queue on AdvisorUniverse, I got a call super early in the morning. I'm half-awake, and all I hear is this Southern lady saying what sounded like, "want a cookie?" I was like, whaaaat? I hung up and went back to sleep. Later in the morning, when I was fully caffeinated, I checked the number and sure enough, it was AdvisorUniverse, so now I wonder if that was really her. 😂

lol yes thats her

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2701 on: October 14, 2019, 12:59:07 AM »
Permission do you remember what time she called you? Lol I’m 2nd in her que and don’t want to miss it! Lol I’m on EST time

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2702 on: October 14, 2019, 02:17:39 AM »
We should delete messages that promote her on the other site , as I heard she could get In trouble with keen

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2703 on: October 28, 2019, 09:13:27 AM »
Anyone read with Cookie lately? I got again this reading you won't be having sex consistently. And sex will be sporadic again. Is this a new cookieism or is it just my sex life she dissects every reading? I do have to add in that instead of the Ca Ca cookism it is now Alberta Toronto? Ca Ca Canada California? New York? Lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2704 on: October 28, 2019, 10:58:20 AM »
I got that we won’t be as intimate as we once were.

But yona said the opposite lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2705 on: October 28, 2019, 05:48:24 PM »
Who knows with Cookie it could be a number of things

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2706 on: October 29, 2019, 06:38:26 AM »
Anyone read with Cookie lately? I got again this reading you won't be having sex consistently. And sex will be sporadic again. Is this a new cookieism or is it just my sex life she dissects every reading? I do have to add in that instead of the Ca Ca cookism it is now Alberta Toronto? Ca Ca Canada California? New York? Lol

All I want to know is if she is right abt it? Not sure how far out she sees or is it just the present.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2707 on: November 09, 2019, 04:51:56 AM »
Anybody can tell me if Cookie's numbers mean anything? She nailed the present with some scary accurate details that no one has picked up on. However she made a prediction that I doubt will happen within the timeframe she gave me.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2708 on: November 09, 2019, 05:21:10 AM »
Respectfully, there have been many people who doubted her predictions... some people even posted to the board claiming she was incorrect.  Only to find later that she was right.

I'm not saying that she was right or wrong for you, but I would give it time.

Anybody can tell me if Cookie's numbers mean anything? She nailed the present with some scary accurate details that no one has picked up on. However she made a prediction that I doubt will happen within the timeframe she gave me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2709 on: November 10, 2019, 08:57:55 AM »

IMO She reads Minds so
She can speak of the present but as far as predictions go, I can’t speak to that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2710 on: November 10, 2019, 02:20:42 PM »

IMO She reads Minds so
She can speak of the present but as far as predictions go, I can’t speak to that.

Cookie can read minds! This is where we got to be careful with her sometimes because she may make it seem like a prediction. Unless she says “it looks like” or “it shows” when she describes something be careful - she can say “i believe” or “i think” and usually those are opinions rather than predictions.

Predictively she is good with what she sees. Be careful of her interpretation tho! Numbers do have meaning as almost every time frame or number has been spot on with me.

This is why she says “clear your mind” sometimes - try not to think about anything when talking to her lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2711 on: November 10, 2019, 05:26:27 PM »
Well absolutely nothing happened in the first timeframe she gave me (3-10 March to October). When I read with her over the summer, she changed the timing to 7-12. Pushing out timelines makes her no better than any other reader imo. And yes, she definitely reads off your anxiety imo. She's a no go for me.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2712 on: November 10, 2019, 05:35:54 PM »
Well absolutely nothing happened in the first timeframe she gave me (3-10 March to October). When I read with her over the summer, she changed the timing to 7-12. Pushing out timelines makes her no better than any other reader imo. And yes, she definitely reads off your anxiety imo. She's a no go for me.

I’ve been tempted to call her again but then I remember that she did exactly that to me as well. In the beginning it was that my POI loved me and I would hear from him but eventually it became I would never hear from him again unless I reached out and her predictions changed. Plus there was a lot of drawn out silence and talking in circles for me so as much as I wanted her to work for me and as much as I’ve been tempted to call again I’m too scared of the same experience.

beachgal214

« Reply #2713 on: November 11, 2019, 03:27:52 PM »
Anyone have trouble getting on to waitlist?  It looks like my only option is to arrange a call - does she do that?  I was on waitlist for a week and then I did exit before the call - would she block me ? 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2714 on: November 11, 2019, 04:27:21 PM »
Anyone have trouble getting on to waitlist?  It looks like my only option is to arrange a call - does she do that?  I was on waitlist for a week and then I did exit before the call - would she block me ?

She won't block you.

That arrange a call comes and goes on her profile. I'm not sure if it's a Keen glitch or if she turns it off if her list gets too big. Regardless, if you check back later, it usually comes back.

anything