Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906358 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2640 on: September 02, 2019, 04:01:45 PM »
You know what this is true. She predicted a bunch of stuff last April that happened this year.

Kisha still sees him coming forward next March wanting commitment (soo hard to believe but she was right before) and Cookie kept seeing March as significant - well it was this year but who knows. Basically Kisha, Cookie and everyone else say I’ll be in a new relationship by the time anyway lol

I hate to say it but it could happen next year. I had a ton of predictions in 2018 that only happened and are happening this year, Cookie's included.

Has anyone gotten “you will go on another level with him”

I’ve gotten that since last June. In my Feb reading of this year she said for my POI 1 - “From March - September, March - September - you are on another level with him. His family comes up and he is sleeping over more”

Well Cookie he slept over the other night - and I could count the times we slept over with each other this summer on ONE HAND. And yes he has been talking about his family - but  he always does.

Not sure what she really means by level 🙄. Mind you, when I read back in Feb I was still into him like that - now not much anymore. She did say he “gets better”. Usually last year when she said it- he did.

Maybe it was that HE went on a different level with ME lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2641 on: September 05, 2019, 01:12:28 AM »
Another Cookie-ism - if she ever says “you won’t get to tell about him until [timeframe]”

Just know that in that timeframe it will be over between you and whomever you asked about - this has happened several times like clockwork

She told me about POI 2 back in May “you won’t get to tell about him in 5-11 weeks”
I said what do you mean? She said “his integrity his honesty and where it’s going” - in exactly 5 weeks it was over ...POI 4 - she said the same but said the end of summer.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2642 on: September 05, 2019, 05:45:15 AM »
Another Cookie-ism - if she ever says “you won’t get to tell about him until [timeframe]”

Just know that in that timeframe it will be over between you and whomever you asked about - this has happened several times like clockwork

She told me about POI 2 back in May “you won’t get to tell about him in 5-11 weeks”
I said what do you mean? She said “his integrity his honesty and where it’s going” - in exactly 5 weeks it was over ...POI 4 - she said the same but said the end of summer.

What a weird turn of phrase. I had to read it several times to understand and I still don't. I guess she means 'You won't get to know him until 5-11 weeks and you won't like what you see' or something.

That’s exactly what I’ve learned to interpret it as lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2643 on: September 05, 2019, 01:31:40 PM »

What a weird turn of phrase. I had to read it several times to understand and I still don't. I guess she means 'You won't get to know him until 5-11 weeks and you won't like what you see' or something.

That’s exactly what I’ve learned to interpret it as lol

;D

Reading these boards and through my own personal experience only with Yona (never read with Cookie,) think how much time you'd save if the message / description / prediction was clearer, especially in a PPM situation. Actually now that I think about it, QofC has a unique and rather cryptic way of saying things which may seem clear, but aren't. And you know how she is with follow ups  :P

Agreed!!! I wish they were more straight forward. The thing is the hints were there! I just wish they just were short and to the point - like “leave him alone - he will leave you high and dry”. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2644 on: September 07, 2019, 06:49:02 PM »
Hey youguys!

Cookie called me in the middle of the night last night and boy oh boy did she have a lot to say.
Interestingly enough, she picked up on POI 4 off the bat, but the majority of my call was all about my “future boyfriend”. It was so detailed it was kind of scary - like she was seeing me do things with this person and talked about his personality in depth it was like WHOA.

Ill update my story thread - “THE END” and continue with details on the next episode of the *Sparkle Show*

The last time I read with her was June 1st.

Stay tuned!  Lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2645 on: September 09, 2019, 03:56:23 PM »
I have read with Cookie 3 times. In my second reading at the end of July she yelled at me for not meeting his daughter yet and kept telling me in both the first two readings he was thinking of me meeting his family. She said "when he offers you must meet his daughter". Well I can tell you that if he offers for me to meet his daughter that would mean he is beyond serious we are talking marriage serious. As much as I am trying to let it go and what happens will happen what does everyone think her accuracy is? I don't feel like this will happen for over a year if it does happen. Should I have hope she saw me meeting her clearly?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2646 on: September 09, 2019, 07:43:18 PM »
I have read with Cookie 3 times. In my second reading at the end of July she yelled at me for not meeting his daughter yet and kept telling me in both the first two readings he was thinking of me meeting his family. She said "when he offers you must meet his daughter". Well I can tell you that if he offers for me to meet his daughter that would mean he is beyond serious we are talking marriage serious. As much as I am trying to let it go and what happens will happen what does everyone think her accuracy is? I don't feel like this will happen for over a year if it does happen. Should I have hope she saw me meeting her clearly?

Cookie tells everyone about meeting kids/friends/family. It’s one of her top Cookie-isms. If you have she’ll say “Oh that’s what I’m getting.” If not she says to wait for it or push you to do it.

I wish she’d stop pulling this shit with people. She gets a good 2-3 things and everything else is regurgitated.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2647 on: September 09, 2019, 09:10:03 PM »

Cookie tells everyone about meeting kids/friends/family. It’s one of her top Cookie-isms. If you have she’ll say “Oh that’s what I’m getting.” If not she says to wait for it or push you to do it.

I wish she’d stop pulling this shit with people. She gets a good 2-3 things and everything else is regurgitated.

I went back and relistened to my original call from 2/2019. I can't verify anything she said and nothing has happened. Such a waste of time and money. 😔

I also noticed that when she asks you to pick a number, the range she gives you is always the range of time when things are supposed to happen. In the call above she gave me 3-10 which was March to October. Well, nothing has happened and October is right around the corner. The 2nd reading in July was 7-12. I guess she's no better than any other reader when it comes to pushing out timelines. It's a shame. I expected better.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 09:28:14 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2648 on: September 10, 2019, 12:47:55 AM »
oh I didnt know thats what her numbers meant, this is good to know:)

I went back and relistened to my original call from 2/2019. I can't verify anything she said and nothing has happened. Such a waste of time and money. 😔

I also noticed that when she asks you to pick a number, the range she gives you is always the range of time when things are supposed to happen. In the call above she gave me 3-10 which was March to October. Well, nothing has happened and October is right around the corner. The 2nd reading in July was 7-12. I guess she's no better than any other reader when it comes to pushing out timelines. It's a shame. I expected better.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2649 on: September 10, 2019, 12:54:18 AM »
oh I didnt know thats what her numbers meant, this is good to know:)

Yeah, it's weird. Pick a number between 3 and 10.  Then all predictions were to happen in 3-10. It happened with the 2nd reading too. Pick a number between 7 and 12, then everything was to happen between July and December.

Edited to add: NOTHING has happened, so she could just be pulling these numbers out of her butt.  I'm hesitant to say that this is how "the numbers work". Nothing has worked thus far.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 01:12:16 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2650 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:41 AM »

I wish Cookie was easier to understand or got to the point. Him and I agree the time he has with his daughter is their time and that at her age she would be jealous of someone else having his attention since she lives to far away to see him often. I have met his brother his boss his bosses wife several of his friends she is the last piece to come in.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2651 on: September 10, 2019, 01:08:46 AM »

I wish Cookie was easier to understand or got to the point. Him and I agree the time he has with his daughter is their time and that at her age she would be jealous of someone else having his attention since she lives to far away to see him often. I have met his brother his boss his bosses wife several of his friends she is the last piece to come in.

Don't listen to Cookie or any psychic on something like this. Unless it is committed (like a ring on your finger committed), don't get involved with the kids. I let my POI develop a relationship with my kids and then things didn't work out. My kids suffered over it. You have to be mature enough to look at it from the kids standpoint. When they're young there is jealousy, but eventually they get attached. If things don't work, they may feel abandoned or resentful. It's confusing for them. I think it's smart to avoid all of that. I would never bring anyone around my kids again UNLESS I was shit sure it was going to work. And even then nothing can be written in stone, so there's always a big risk.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2652 on: September 10, 2019, 01:38:07 AM »
Exactly that's why I said if I meet his daughter he's serious like marriage serious. She already has enough shit show from her mom and her many men in and out which is why he wants custody. The kids are always before the man or woman or you aren't doing it right.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2653 on: September 10, 2019, 01:46:22 AM »
Exactly that's why I said if I meet his daughter he's serious like marriage serious. She already has enough shit show from her mom and her many men in and out which is why he wants custody. The kids are always before the man or woman or you aren't doing it right.

Exactly. It wasn't directed at you, just situations with kids. I learned it the hard way, but I thought for sure that we were committed. It will be hard to take that leap of faith again.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2654 on: September 10, 2019, 01:50:29 AM »

Exactly. It wasn't directed at you, just situations with kids. I learned it the hard way, but I thought for sure that we were committed. It will be hard to take that leap of faith again.

And what I’m trying to say, and I’m sorry if it comes off unkind, but you may never meet his family (kids). Cookie just says that. All the time. To everyone. She peddled that line in 2011 and she peddles it now.

She makes these vague generalizations feeling they could happen. I don’t think she’s malicious. But a friend of mine and I who read with her a decade ago were just talking this week about how she strings people along by getting just enough.

I would just worry about it if and when that happens.