Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906828 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2550 on: July 25, 2019, 06:35:58 PM »
She didn't see the actual fight but saw my frustration lol. I did have a long talk with him today and he said his work is getting ready to double and he needs help. We agreed for now we are both stepping back a little but not away from each other. And get this he said his schedule is going to be really messed up for about a year maybe 6 months longer. Sigh. He also said he gets attached too easy and he can't have the added stress right now so please don't add to his stress. So I will step back because I don't want to be that female that continues to push. I think I can feel where his heart and head are at and I think its worth it to step back and let him work through his work stuff. Doesn't mean I will wait forever but I will know more about where we stand in a few months.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2551 on: July 25, 2019, 07:59:56 PM »
She didn't see the actual fight but saw my frustration lol. I did have a long talk with him today and he said his work is getting ready to double and he needs help. We agreed for now we are both stepping back a little but not away from each other. And get this he said his schedule is going to be really messed up for about a year maybe 6 months longer. Sigh. He also said he gets attached too easy and he can't have the added stress right now so please don't add to his stress. So I will step back because I don't want to be that female that continues to push. I think I can feel where his heart and head are at and I think its worth it to step back and let him work through his work stuff. Doesn't mean I will wait forever but I will know more about where we stand in a few months.

ya that would be wise.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2552 on: July 26, 2019, 08:30:52 PM »
What’s the best way to get a good read with Cookie? Atleast how long and is she better with specific question or general reading?

And oh what times does she usually call?

I know this must have been posted somewhere but can’t find it.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2553 on: July 26, 2019, 10:34:11 PM »
What’s the best way to get a good read with Cookie? Atleast how long and is she better with specific question or general reading?

She can call any day at any time. Its like she just randomly goes hey I think I will do 1 reading.... Right now. Have 20 plus minutes loaded and just let her spew.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2554 on: July 27, 2019, 01:44:06 AM »

I've talked to her a few times but this last reading was the longest and she seemed to do a lot more of her remote viewing in the last one. though I must add that she was right the other times as well but I felt I got more this time. I spoke to her for over 25 mins. hope this helps. and yes she can call anyway anytime.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2555 on: July 27, 2019, 02:46:44 AM »

I read with her twice and she can call any time. Based on my experience, She gives away all information in 5-10 first minutes. The rest of it is extra. In my first reading we talked for 30min and just first 5 min was useful and she repeated the rest of it.

Offline Love221

« Reply #2556 on: July 27, 2019, 10:36:37 PM »
I had another very strange reading with cookie. I feel like no one is connecting with me! She called really early in the morning and kept asking if I had any questions. Basically, she didn’t have anything to tell me.  Then 10 minutes into the reading she said she had to go because she had another appointment. I wish she worked for me!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2557 on: July 27, 2019, 11:22:52 PM »
I had another very strange reading with cookie. I feel like no one is connecting with me! She called really early in the morning and kept asking if I had any questions. Basically, she didn’t have anything to tell me.  Then 10 minutes into the reading she said she had to go because she had another appointment. I wish she worked for me!

Omg !
Why would she call if you had another appointment?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2558 on: July 28, 2019, 12:41:09 AM »
I am number 1 on the one site and number 6 on keen. Guess I wait for a random call that I probably won't be able to answer again lol probably get fired talking to cookie lmaogood thing im quiting soon and I don't start the new job for 2 weeks

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2559 on: July 28, 2019, 01:02:08 AM »

I think we all need to keep our expectations low before talking with cookie. As I said in a few message back, in my last 2 readings, she just said whatever she wanted to say in 5 min and the rest of it was repeating and repeating. So, don't be frustrated. My experience is very similar.

Offline Love221

« Reply #2560 on: July 28, 2019, 02:20:30 AM »
Yes you are absolutely right. I was so disappointed because I thought it was going to be this epic reading. I’m glad she works for others, but I don’t think I will be calling her anymore.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2561 on: July 28, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »
Well Cookie called today and thankfully I was on lunch so I got to chat with her for about 13 minutes. Guys she yelled at me lmao asked me why I won't meet his daughter because he wants me too. I'm like no we both agree it will be months before we meet each others kids. She's like well he will offer to have you meet her don't say no. Then she said not to be afraid of getting hurt if I get attached to his daughter and her to me. That's why we aren't involving kids right now. We are taking things slow he has talked about me meeting her but it just isn't right so soon I feel.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2562 on: July 28, 2019, 05:27:35 PM »
Well Cookie called today and thankfully I was on lunch so I got to chat with her for about 13 minutes. Guys she yelled at me lmao asked me why I won't meet his daughter because he wants me too. I'm like no we both agree it will be months before we meet each others kids. She's like well he will offer to have you meet her don't say no. Then she said not to be afraid of getting hurt if I get attached to his daughter and her to me. That's why we aren't involving kids right now. We are taking things slow he has talked about me meeting her but it just isn't right so soon I feel.

Did she pick up on this herself?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2563 on: July 28, 2019, 06:01:32 PM »

Did she pick up on this herself?

Yes lol and she said its my fear of getting hurt but really it isn't all that. I will get attached but I don't want his daughter to get attached too and then have us break it off for good. Not fair to the kids. I need it stable and at least 6 months in to consider it.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2564 on: July 31, 2019, 03:50:44 AM »
Thanks ya’ll. She called around midnight est. Was just supposed to be on the phone for 20 minutes but when I only have 1 min left she’d start to talk about something interesting so ended up talking to her for over 30 minutes! And even up to the last minutes, she’s still talking about something that I’m curious about but my bank account was already crying 😭 lmao so ended the call.

In the first 5-10 minutes she just says what she sees which can be a bit confusing ‘coz it’s like disjointed bits and pieces of a bigger picture. Then around the 15 to 30 minute mark, she seems to get more details and so she’ll repeat some of the things she said earlier but clearer. She’s able to understand and get the whole picture by then.

- She said my POi will continue to be indecisive for up to 2 years. 😯 We’re almost 1 year now.  and that if I’m patient, this will go somewhere but not as fast as I want it to be. She said it looks like he wants more with me but she sees him saying he don’t wanna rush on things. She asked me if he already said that.And yep he did several months ago. She didn’t say that he’s gonna say it again.

- She sees something going on with him in a uniform or with someone on a uniform. She also asked if I know what this means. I didn’t. But now I remembered he has an upcoming court appearance for his traffic violation. Maybe that’s it?

- She also picked up another woman who has been in and out of his life but he’s not necessarily in love with her. She didn’t say exactly what’s going on with them now but that they could have been long term if he wasn’t afraid of commitment. She said she was in his life prior to me so I think that’s his ex that he mentioned to me before. She said he is the way he is now, skeptic and don’t want to rush things because of what happened in his last relationship. She also asked if I know her. I don’t. He just mentioned an ex briefly before.

Cookie’s remote viewing skills amazing by the way but sometimes she’s having a hard time interpreting what she sees that’s why she ask questions.. She keeps seeing his family and that it looks like wherever they are, it looks like he’s also there and she sees a young child. She then asked me if there’s a child involved. Maybe she thinks he has a child. I told her, few days ago he travelled to visit his sister and bonded with his only niece. He even sent me pics and vids with his cute niece while he’s there. And Cookie was like “oh so that’s what I’m seeing”. He’s also been with other fam members last week. Like a date with his mom and then his grandma.

She know’s both of our ethnicity. She knew he is caucasian and I’m asian. She said the other woman is the same as him. She knows I have dark hair with highlights sometimes and said I am the one he wants to be with and that he likes me more than he is telling me. She also knows that he lives on a different city but she didn’t mention where and that we don’t see each other often.

-She said a lot of things will happen  with my life in me 8-12 months or august to december going to january. She validated a lot of things. Said it looks like I was disappointed with my POI in the last 3 weeks/days and caused me to have doubts because of what happened. True. 3 days before the reading, that happened and she was also right about him feeling the same because he thinks I don’t trust him. She knows I haven’t met his family yet. She said once he starts talking about having me meet his fam, I’ll know exactly where’s he’s coming from and that it means our relationship is already on another level. On the last few minutes of the reading, she said his family keeps coming up and it looks like they know me. That he already told them about me and that’s why he’s been visiting and talking to close family members..

-She also said that it looks like my POI is stopping something or deleting an online profile and that he is cutting off communication with women he used to talk to. Women he met around the same time as me. I met him in a dating site by the way.  She said she thinks this is the reason she’s seeing other women in the beginning of the reading.

- She said in the next 2 weeks, we will schedule something but will have a delay initially but then later will be on track.

- In the last 3 minutes of the reading, she started talking about seeing my poi showing up unexpectedly, and that I will have a surprised look on my face. And that I was surprised because he doesn’t usually initiate things and I’m getting tired being the one to always initiate. She said my birthday is coming up. True. Next month. And that on my birthday, I’d be able to prove something about his character. She said it looks like he wants to please me. She started talking about something in the next few weeks but I run out of fund and have to end the call 😭

By the way in the middle of the reading she asked me what else I wanna ask her, I thought she’s done with my POI so I asked about career and said she sees 3 opportunities for me and talked about each one. She also see me having an opportunity to move and that i’ll be travelling. She also said “oh start writing that book”. I was speechless for a few seconds coz I thought of doing that way way back but never did. She said “You WILL right that book. You’ll see”.

-She also said that it looks like another man will be attracted to me that I’ll meet at work or through work.
Then after, she saw my poi again and continued talking about him up to the end of the reading.

My bank account cried so much after. Haha! But I think she gave me so much too. Validated a lot. Now let’s see if her predictions come to pass. I’ll update end of next month.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 03:55:32 AM by miss_t »

anything