Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913823 times)

Paulina93

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2160 on: May 03, 2019, 04:15:40 PM »
For the people that have read with cookie often; do you trust her as an empath or remote viewing ability? In my reading with her she had told me my POI was feeling depressed last month (something about my social media) and wanted to reach out but stopped himself, and just a lot about how he feels. Can she usually be trusted when it comes to that?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2161 on: May 05, 2019, 12:55:28 AM »
Welp updating the thread and what Cookie “saw” - out of the 8 guys I literally saw 4 of them at a party I went to today:

- White/Mixed Guy - He stood next to me at the party and chatted for 5 seconds
- Dreads/Nappy Hair Guy - This guy was staring at me
- One man looks like he is attracted to thick women, he goes to church and is faithful in his church, Dark complexion, Goes to the gym and works out. - This was my POI. After a month of not seeing him, I ran into him at this party
- A man who has hair but shaves his head, well dressed - I knew this guy, last time i saw him he had hair, and this time he was bald. He was well dressed at the event we were at...

So there’s that! :P

I got 5 to 11 too. May to November.

Me too...she saw about 8 different guys from now til then😦.
I’m hoping that some of the guys are actually the same guy but with added description.
But from what I wrote down from the recording, there was a total of 8. Now, I dont think all are romantic tho, but geez leweez

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2162 on: May 05, 2019, 05:33:25 AM »
For the people that have read with cookie often; do you trust her as an empath or remote viewing ability? In my reading with her she had told me my POI was feeling depressed last month (something about my social media) and wanted to reach out but stopped himself, and just a lot about how he feels. Can she usually be trusted when it comes to that?

She was better as an empath for me.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2163 on: May 05, 2019, 05:33:46 AM »

there are people on this forum that would say no.. some people don't connect to cookie, but for me, she has been v accurate re people's general emotions and v accurate on her remote vision. not 100% everything has happened which she has seen for me, but a good 99% has.  She is better short term than long term (as with all readers).

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2164 on: May 05, 2019, 05:35:52 AM »
How short is short term?

quote author=Kate link=topic=385.msg83811#msg83811 date=1557034426]

there are people on this forum that would say no.. some people don't connect to cookie, but for me, she has been v accurate re people's general emotions and v accurate on her remote vision. not 100% everything has happened which she has seen for me, but a good 99% has.  She is better short term than long term (as with all readers).
[/quote]

Offline Kate

« Reply #2165 on: May 05, 2019, 10:06:09 AM »
How short is short term?

She has read for me over a year out.. but short term is more accurate and focused.  She has been slightly inaccurate on certain things long term.  She said once that my then POI would see be seeing a girl at the end of the year (that was 9 months out). That was wrong. She saw everything else around it totally accurately.. completely 100%.. Also, Cookie will ALWATS tell you that a reading can change. He timing has been very accurate with me.. but she always tells me that a) I can reduce the timing on predictions by seeing it also AKA the law of attraction - bringing the future to now with visualisation. And also b) change the outcome through visualisation.  Other things she will tell me.. "just because I don't see it now, doesn't mean it cannot happen in the future".. So...

In short.. she does long term readings on me now.. but I push it to one side, and always focus on short term.. Honestly.Cookie has been SO accurate with me, I often think have no one else to turn to.. I try others on occasion, and sometimes they hit on something that can embellish a cookie reading (I used to use Matt Fraser for that on BSD - but he no longer does instant readings.) But cookie is the reader for me.. I think she has got more accurate with me over time...

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #2166 on: May 07, 2019, 06:18:39 AM »
I'm actually a little disappointed because I've been in Cookie's queue for over a month now. I've moved about 52 places. I know other people have said that it has taken like 3 months before they were able to connect with her, but I think it's still quite disappointing that the wait times are so long.  I don't think I would have an issue, if I didn't see her online and busy last night, yet... My position in the queue hasn't changed.
It suggests to me that perhaps (?) she's taking appointments, which is fine and I guess she's open about that on her listings page, but maybe this needs to be more widely circulated or she needs to standardise how that process works.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2167 on: May 07, 2019, 06:29:36 AM »
I'm actually a little disappointed because I've been in Cookie's queue for over a month now. I've moved about 52 places. I know other people have said that it has taken like 3 months before they were able to connect with her, but I think it's still quite disappointing that the wait times are so long.  I don't think I would have an issue, if I didn't see her online and busy last night, yet... My position in the queue hasn't changed.
It suggests to me that perhaps (?) she's taking appointments, which is fine and I guess she's open about that on her listings page, but maybe this needs to be more widely circulated or she needs to standardise how that process works.

I am #7. But I always try to get an appointment and I can’t.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #2168 on: May 07, 2019, 08:00:43 AM »

I am #7. But I always try to get an appointment and I can’t.

Me too! I accept the fact that proposed appointments may not always work for her, but it would be nice if she suggested alternative times - at least!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 08:02:17 AM by LivingInYellow »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2169 on: May 10, 2019, 07:52:27 AM »
I typed in Spiritualist reader into google and this came up - http://psychicreadingsbycookie.com/

It refers to her as Cookie, even though I didn’t type ‘Cookie’ in. So is there a possibility this is her?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2170 on: May 10, 2019, 08:18:54 AM »
I typed in Spiritualist reader into google and this came up - http://psychicreadingsbycookie.com/

It refers to her as Cookie, even though I didn’t type ‘Cookie’ in. So is there a possibility this is her?

Nope ...way back in this thread some did the same thing lol. She is an older black lady and doesn’t have her own site

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2171 on: May 10, 2019, 08:51:39 AM »
I’ve been 3rd in line forever 😩 5 weeks of waiting. I hope it’s worth the wait lol

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2172 on: May 10, 2019, 11:57:16 AM »
I waited 3 months to speak with.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2173 on: May 10, 2019, 12:12:04 PM »

Please tell me she was atleast worth it lol. I have my funds loaded and just waiting for her call haha

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2174 on: May 10, 2019, 12:23:15 PM »
She's a hit or miss, hopefully, you are lucky enough that she’s a hit. With my last call, she was not helpful because she didn't tell me anything I didn't know, I.e this could happen between May and October. I  already know that. It was waste of money.

Please tell me she was atleast worth it lol. I have my funds loaded and just waiting for her call haha