Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906331 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2115 on: April 08, 2019, 09:53:43 PM »
I’m dying laughing over here.

Cookie told me, once I gave my heart completely to the new POI (my current POI) I would eventually hear from my old POI. Now the old POI mind you turned out to be a liar and a cheater - in that he was with someone the whole time he was chatting with me...

Well wouldn’t you know - who shows up on my Tinder “likes” (oh yes I have the gold lol - so I can TRY to convince myself to go out on a limb - which isnt working). Yes!! Guy who I was actually still stupidly pining over and upset about when I started dating my current POI! Yep. Loser. You are ENGAGED and yet there you are on Tinder after a year ago swiping on ME?!? Lol.

Okay Cookie. You were right. I guess I “heard” from him.

How about that other prediction though where my current POI chooses he wants to be with me by Labor Day??? Oh wait, Labor Day a YEAR later?!?! 

Lololol. Where’s a brick wall?

And oh yes, if all these readers have been picking up on *this* guy coming back around lolol - ugh. What a cruel joke that would be. But... idk. I don’t think so. I made it pretty clear I was talking about someone I actually dated vs just chatted with and met once who then bailed on me and ghosted me. Which turned out to be for the best!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:58:18 PM by flora0250 »

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #2116 on: April 08, 2019, 10:02:23 PM »
Thank you for your reply’s. Out of the times that I’ve read with her I can only say those two things have passed. Does she pick up some details about my poi and myself yes but not all the time and this last time is one of the times where i questioned the reading because it was contradictory and very different from the one prior. I’m not sure if I’ll read with her again, but if I do it definitely won’t be anytime soon. I will just stick to the other couple that seem to be in line and have said things that would happen I’ve been able to validate. Pretty much cookie then is hit or miss. Lady p, Diane and Kisha are pretty much all in line with each other on the situation and so forth so I’ll just wait and see how my situation pans out

Offline happyk

« Reply #2117 on: April 14, 2019, 07:41:08 AM »
Anyone on the line to talk to Cookie? When she called, the call dropped and then she never called me back and I was pushed to the back of the line at #22, the next day I was #14 and I have been at the same no. since. I am pissed, at this point I have lost whatever respect I had for her. I don't even think this is going to be a good reading. Anyways, anyone talked to her recently??? Anyone's moved up in the line?

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #2118 on: April 15, 2019, 10:34:26 AM »
book an appointment and in that mention about the call drop.
i had the same happen and she accepted my appointment and i spoke to her 2 days after.

My call was at 8:30 AM IST. Not sure of your time zone.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2119 on: April 15, 2019, 03:11:58 PM »
book an appointment and in that mention about the call drop.
i had the same happen and she accepted my appointment and i spoke to her 2 days after.

My call was at 8:30 AM IST. Not sure of your time zone.
Oh nice! So that would be my night. I think I'm gonna do that. How did the reading go for you?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #2120 on: April 15, 2019, 04:30:32 PM »
Hey all, Just updating my experiences with cookie:

She hit a work prediction for me. Back inNovember she said she saw me overseeing nursing staff at a healthcare organization which surprised me as I was comfortable at another hospital. And I’ve recently been offered a position as a director which oversees nursing staff.

She’s been off on my love life however. Her predictions about my POI haven’t come true and her general description of his personality was way off.

I’m conflicted on her. She’s either a hit or miss for me.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #2121 on: April 19, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »
A couple of hits for Cookie! I read with her the first time in December, she matched what Yona saw but more detailed than Yona. There were names and she was able to validate things I had known but other things I didn't at the time would have been able to verify.

I read with her again in February and I felt she was wayyy more connected (I read before that she gets comfortable with you after a couple of reads and starts giving more information). A few days ago my POI's sister reached out, we were very close before but had to distance after the breakup, and she told me things on her own that Cookie said was happening or being said. Like, verbatim! It was crazy, if anyone wants to know more details just PM but I am blown away because other readers have gotten some things right but not as much as Cookie's details.

My reading was good. I planned for 20 mins and spoke for 40 and i am broke.
She kept telling me she does not see me in a relationship which is probably true as i have not yet started actively looking for anyone.
She also said that she sees me moving on from my POI which is true as i am almost there now.

She also said she sees he feels more compatible with a muslim women and now i am confused as his ex wife and the new woman (whom he cheated on me with) both are muslims.

She said what kisha and yona said- he is a habitual cheat. he cannot keep it zipped in and i truly dodged a bullet. all 3said he uses women for money and just as toys..
and i do believe that its true. I always knew it but probably never accepted it.

So thats what it is.
she is good . she can definitely see stuff like kisha/yona/shelly.

I have stopped readings with anyone else only kisha/yona/shelly/Cookie.
Lady P is more positive about feelings but says the same about the POI
QoC is more also the same.

So verdict is the same- he always has 2+ women with him. he uses them for money, sex and his advantage. He is a charmer. he is a cheat and he will always remain this person.
he will cheat on this new woman and dump her....and until then....use her.

So...i am glad i did these readings and came here.
I am so glad i came on this forum and took advice from everyone on who to talk to.

Its not as much about the outcome anymore as its about the reality check.
everyone told me i will do better financially also now that i am outta this shit..
So here is hoping

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2122 on: April 19, 2019, 01:41:14 PM »
A couple of hits for Cookie! I read with her the first time in December, she matched what Yona saw but more detailed than Yona. There were names and she was able to validate things I had known but other things I didn't at the time would have been able to verify.

I read with her again in February and I felt she was wayyy more connected (I read before that she gets comfortable with you after a couple of reads and starts giving more information). A few days ago my POI's sister reached out, we were very close before but had to distance after the breakup, and she told me things on her own that Cookie said was happening or being said. Like, verbatim! It was crazy, if anyone wants to know more details just PM but I am blown away because other readers have gotten some things right but not as much as Cookie's details.

She kept telling me she does not see me in a relationship which is probably true as i have not yet started actively looking for anyone.
She also said that she sees me moving on from my POI which is true as i am almost there now.

She also said she sees he feels more compatible with a muslim women and now i am confused as his ex wife and the new woman (whom he cheated on me with) both are muslims.

She said what kisha and yona said- he is a habitual cheat. he cannot keep it zipped in and i truly dodged a bullet. all 3said he uses women for money and just as toys..
and i do believe that its true. I always knew it but probably never accepted it.

So thats what it is.

So verdict is the same- he always has 2+ women with him. he uses them for money, sex and his advantage. He is a charmer. he is a cheat and he will always remain this person.

I am so glad i came on this forum and took advice from everyone on who to talk to.

everyone told me i will do better financially also now that i am outta this shit..
So here is hoping

Yes! Yona, Cookie and Kisha are definitely my top 3! (Indio is up there for me as well)
The most consistent and accurate predictions

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2123 on: April 19, 2019, 03:23:48 PM »

So thats what it is.

So here is hoping

Was the 40 minute reading eye opening? I love Cookie but have never read with her for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2124 on: April 19, 2019, 03:29:03 PM »

So thats what it is.

So here is hoping

Was the 40 minute reading eye opening? I love Cookie but have never read with her for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

Wanted to chime in here- Ive read with Cookie right at or almost about 40 minutes and it was eye opening every time lol

On the board most ppl say you will get most of your predictions in the first 5 mins, but Ive also noticed that the last 5 minutes of almost my readings that were this long are just as important

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #2125 on: April 19, 2019, 04:36:28 PM »
40 mins was OK-ish.
She told me a lot and also repeated a lot.

it was absolutely worth it but i guess 20 mins is ok if we can get all the info in time.
She is def. awesome.

Paulina93

« Reply #2126 on: April 20, 2019, 09:35:54 PM »
I’ve read with cookie a total of 4 times, and so far many predictions for me have happened from the first two readings. The one I had with her in December was hard to understand and I was left very confused since she kept seeing many ppl for me. However my reading with her last night was very connected and I felt she validated a lot regarding this POI. She also said that we will be in contact within the next month, but he won’t do it because he thinks I don’t want to talk to him.. which may very well be true due to what happened between us (I ended up cutting communication). She said he dates others but still thinks about me but stops himself from reaching out. The only confusing part was that I know I will not reach out first... and then she said we will talk but she’s not sure who will reach out to who. So she was not able to see that part but the rest of the reading was very good.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2127 on: April 23, 2019, 11:37:17 PM »
Things Cookie mentioned to me over a year ago have started to unfold regarding my current bf. She mentioned him moving to Chicago and us being long distance for a while. It seems like that is a huge possibility right now. She said it involved his family which technically is true. He just found out that he has a child and is considering moving back to Chicago where his family and the child are. Although this is someone he was involved with before he and I met I'm not sure I would do a long distance relationship. This has been a shock and he has been distant since he found out. He also went to have a dna test in February and he is now just telling me all of this in the past few weeks. He has kept this secret for over a month.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2128 on: April 23, 2019, 11:49:10 PM »
Things Cookie mentioned to me over a year ago have started to unfold regarding my current bf. She mentioned him moving to Chicago and us being long distance for a while. It seems like that is a huge possibility right now. She said it involved his family which technically is true. He just found out that he has a child and is considering moving back to Chicago where his family and the child are. Although this is someone he was involved with before he and I met I'm not sure I would do a long distance relationship. This has been a shock and he has been distant since he found out. He also went to have a dna test in February and he is now just telling me all of this in the past few weeks. He has kept this secret for over a month.

That must be difficult for you !! Big hugs xx

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2129 on: April 23, 2019, 11:59:30 PM »

That must be difficult for you !! Big hugs xx

This is my first relationship since my divorce. It's really disappointing.