Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 914052 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2070 on: March 12, 2019, 07:46:25 PM »
I've been first in line for Cookie for my first reading for like 4 days now. im on the edge of my seat lol
Did you read with her yet?

I missed her call  :'(

Shit. Sorry girl. I'm gonna try to look for the link Josh mentioned. I'll pm you if i find it and if someone could do the same it'd be highly appreciated! ♥️

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2071 on: March 12, 2019, 11:39:37 PM »
Yep that's it. She is $5.75 there and they call her cookie in the reviews.
https://prodca.click4talk.com/c4a/admin/users_advisor_info.php?f_id=487
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:42:16 PM by HornetKick »

Offline happyk

« Reply #2072 on: March 12, 2019, 11:56:31 PM »
Thanks guys. 28 here 60 there. We shall see.

josh34

« Reply #2073 on: March 13, 2019, 10:19:15 PM »
Sorry that was meant for Rag not kat23.

Kat23 there were no predictions in the first 5 minutes. There was more of a statement and then the last five minutes were the most confusing for me. But I think the surprising part was the flipping of the reading from the last two I had. First she said something may not happen and then she said if it happens it will be in spring or summer. So which one is it?

Thats what I said..first 5 mins is just reading your current situation or past..at times, she may be reading your thoughts and got mixed signals....I stopped reading with cookie on POI when she stopped being my reader and started to become a counselor..I didn't pay 5.99 pmin to hear opinion, advise or snide remarks  ...thats the middle part......

Based on my experiences, being more than a decade, long time caller, i will disregard previous readings..the last 5 mins if the prediction differs,..you just have to wait and let it play out in spring or summer...

IDK, from start to finish, for the whole 30 minutes, were almost all predictions, and elbaorating on said predictions for me. She did repeat a lot and was very accurate all the way through. Still have some stuff to go. But excited to see what happens.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2074 on: March 13, 2019, 11:57:38 PM »

Kat23 there were no predictions in the first 5 minutes. There was more of a statement and then the last five minutes were the most confusing for me. But I think the surprising part was the flipping of the reading from the last two I had. First she said something may not happen and then she said if it happens it will be in spring or summer. So which one is it?

Thats what I said..first 5 mins is just reading your current situation or past..at times, she may be reading your thoughts and got mixed signals....I stopped reading with cookie on POI when she stopped being my reader and started to become a counselor..I didn't pay 5.99 pmin to hear opinion, advise or snide remarks  ...thats the middle part......

Based on my experiences, being more than a decade, long time caller, i will disregard previous readings..the last 5 mins if the prediction differs,..you just have to wait and let it play out in spring or summer...

IDK, from start to finish, for the whole 30 minutes, were almost all predictions, and elbaorating on said predictions for me. She did repeat a lot and was very accurate all the way through. Still have some stuff to go. But excited to see what happens.

At 6 something per minute,  for 30 mins she gave you all prediction and elaborating her predictions.. ..that's definitely a different cookie ... ☺

josh34

« Reply #2075 on: March 14, 2019, 12:04:44 AM »

At 6 something per minute,  for 30 mins she gave you all prediction and elaborating her predictions.. ..that's definitely a different cookie ... ☺

Nope. Same one. Recording is 32:17. :p

Suppose I just got super lucky lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2076 on: March 17, 2019, 02:34:00 AM »

I can relate - most of my calls with her were that long and always full of predictions. She has never mentioned LOA to me before as mentioned on the board and I think I’ve read with her 10 times starting from Jan last year...90% of what she said came true eerily!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2077 on: March 17, 2019, 03:15:49 AM »

I can relate - most of my calls with her were that long and always full of predictions. She has never mentioned LOA to me before as mentioned on the board and I think I’ve read with her 10 times starting from Jan last year...90% of what she said came true eerily!!

She didn't specifically mention LOA to me, but did say a few times that my lack of interest in the relationship currently is drawing him in. I wish I had the same amount of predictions that others had. I think my reading was a bust. I got 3-10, which is a pretty large window. And that window is for multiple things...reconnection with POI, meeting new POI. She just repeated so many of the "Cookie-isms" (NY/CA, lost weight, move for your job, brown hair, blonde hair, once you meet the right one, you won't need readings, etc.) I actually couldn't take much of the reading seriously. I recorded the reading. There were no validations or crazy remote viewing. It just left me disappointed that there didn't appear to be a real connection, even though it wasn't a negative reading.

josh34

« Reply #2078 on: March 17, 2019, 03:37:26 PM »

She didn't specifically mention LOA to me, but did say a few times that my lack of interest in the relationship currently is drawing him in. I wish I had the same amount of predictions that others had. I think my reading was a bust. I got 3-10, which is a pretty large window. And that window is for multiple things...reconnection with POI, meeting new POI. She just repeated so many of the "Cookie-isms" (NY/CA, lost weight, move for your job, brown hair, blonde hair, once you meet the right one, you won't need readings, etc.) I actually couldn't take much of the reading seriously. I recorded the reading. There were no validations or crazy remote viewing. It just left me disappointed that there didn't appear to be a real connection, even though it wasn't a negative reading.

Those things are likely misinterpretations or wrong interpretations, and she just likens them to "NYC/CA", for example. But there's still time left! I hope, if it's what you want, that you get it:)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2079 on: March 17, 2019, 04:03:37 PM »

Those things are likely misinterpretations or wrong interpretations, and she just likens them to "NYC/CA", for example. But there's still time left! I hope, if it's what you want, that you get it:)

One can hope. But just as an example of how the reading went, here's an excerpt:

Cookie: Is POI the dark haired one or the blonde one?
Me: Umm...well he shaves his head.
Cookie: Oh, he shaves his head...hmmm...are you the blonde or brunette?
Me: I'm brunette.
Cookie: Well, you're the one he loves.
Me: Well his ex wife and I have a very similar look. We're both brunettes.
Cookie: No she's the reason he acts the way he does. Who is the blonde?
Me: I have no idea. Maybe a 3rd party?
Cookie: Hmmm...no, no 3rd party.

When I say the whole reading was like that, it's no exaggeration. I'll revisit it as time goes by, but there was no reason for me to think she was connected. Even when it came to timeframes. It was so confusing. When she got 3-10, she seemed to struggle with whether it was 3-10 months or years. She couldn't decide 3-10 months from what. From when we last spoke? From when we broke up? From when we last had sex (yes, she said that, LOL)? I'm not even sure WHEN I could honestly come back for an update on predictions, because it could be 3-10 years from now. LOL...not the most helpful reading...

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #2080 on: March 17, 2019, 05:29:18 PM »
When you get the call at 1am and you happen to be in bed with your POI. Lol. This could end relationships.Cookie need to get her private site with slots for appointment times. Kinda like Kisha or LP. I waited 2 months in line to not be able to answer : (

I didn’t get back in line to wait. By the time I get to talk with her my questions would be irrelevant

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2081 on: March 17, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »
When you get the call at 1am and you happen to be in bed with your POI. Lol. This could end relationships.Cookie need to get her private site with slots for appointment times. Kinda like Kisha or LP. I waited 2 months in line to not be able to answer : (

I didn’t get back in line to wait. By the time I get to talk with her my questions would be irrelevant

Yup, it's nerve wracking. My call was in the middle of the afternoon after staying up for days expecting a 1am call. There is no rhyme or reason to her schedule.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2082 on: March 18, 2019, 04:11:17 AM »
@fidget, I got a lot of that in my readings with her.  Now this person is coming up...I also someone with dark color skin...At first I thought she connected really well but I think she was able to get a handful of things really spot on and may have filled in the rest.  Of course, I will happily eat my words if the predictions from her first reading comes to fruition. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2083 on: March 18, 2019, 03:06:22 PM »
@fidget, I got a lot of that in my readings with her.  Now this person is coming up...I also someone with dark color skin...At first I thought she connected really well but I think she was able to get a handful of things really spot on and may have filled in the rest.  Of course, I will happily eat my words if the predictions from her first reading comes to fruition.

Honestly, if it was anyone other than Cookie,  I would say it was a cold read. But I know others swear by her, so I'm filing the reading away for now and will update if anything happens.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2084 on: March 22, 2019, 01:19:20 AM »
Anyone else get a text like this?

Spiritualist Reader is now offline. When they return, you are 16th in line, and your ETA is approx 275 min.

I’ve been in her line a few times and this is the first time I’ve received a text like that. Also, I went to see my place in line and I’m 28th not 16th... haha