Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 915131 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2055 on: March 07, 2019, 06:09:52 AM »
Penelope
She did the same for me. I think she is on a roll with prediction flipping

I was truly disappointed as she got some details that were pretty amazing!  I am still on track for predictions in her first reading so it’ll be interesting to see if that plays out.

Hey, P! Has anything from her initial reading come to pass?

Not really.  She was spot on reading my POI and with the past and current events.  So far, none of her predictions for events between 1 and 5 (which she interpreted to Jan-May) have manifested.

josh34

« Reply #2056 on: March 09, 2019, 12:32:38 AM »
Penelope
She did the same for me. I think she is on a roll with prediction flipping

I was truly disappointed as she got some details that were pretty amazing!  I am still on track for predictions in her first reading so it’ll be interesting to see if that plays out.

Hey, P! Has anything from her initial reading come to pass?

Not really.  She was spot on reading my POI and with the past and current events.  So far, none of her predictions for events between 1 and 5 (which she interpreted to Jan-May) have manifested.
There is still time!:)

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2057 on: March 10, 2019, 02:51:27 PM »
Cookies remote viewing is second to none. I have just played my jan 2018 reading and what she saw happening back then is all starting to play out. Her timing was also spot on. She immediately blurted out early 2019. I can't believe it but damn when she is on she IS ON. 😍

josh34

« Reply #2058 on: March 10, 2019, 03:39:34 PM »
Cookies remote viewing is second to none. I have just played my jan 2018 reading and what she saw happening back then is all starting to play out. Her timing was also spot on. She immediately blurted out early 2019. I can't believe it but damn when she is on she IS ON. 😍

I'm happy for you!!:)

When I read with her she gave me 3-6 for something, and said that in 3-6 months, thinking January is when it will 'start', x will happen. I read with her back in October. I think it was October. Well it's March, and it has not happened yet, BUT I'm seeing some things happening, steps, and it looks like this is going to start happening this month! So she misinterpreted the '3' if she's right! But it certainly does look like it'll happen this month! So if it does I will keep updated! What she said is also very much in line with Yona and others!

Offline Emshea

« Reply #2059 on: March 11, 2019, 03:57:03 PM »
Is she only on keen

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #2060 on: March 11, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
I've been first in line for Cookie for my first reading for like 4 days now. im on the edge of my seat lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2061 on: March 11, 2019, 09:34:25 PM »
Cookie struggled reading for me. She kept asking questions. I understand her wanting validation that she was connected, but it was obvious she wasn't. She kept stretching to try to make what she saw fit my situation. Disappointing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2062 on: March 12, 2019, 12:03:11 AM »
I just listened to all of my readings from Cookie since Jan 2018 of last year (that was my first reading with her) and literally 90% of what she predicted happened. WOW.

I remember from my first reading with her I was like "whatever" and thought she was BS...she has been the main reader to "see" details of whats going on ....sheesh

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2063 on: March 12, 2019, 01:44:35 AM »
I just listened to all of my readings from Cookie since Jan 2018 of last year (that was my first reading with her) and literally 90% of what she predicted happened. WOW.

I remember from my first reading with her I was like "whatever" and thought she was BS...she has been the main reader to "see" details of whats going on ....sheesh

I really hope that happens for me. It reminded me of my phone reading with Kisha. Just ..a struggle.  Just an example, when the call started she said she saw a move coming for me because of work. It's unlikely since I work at home, but whatever. Then later we were talking about my POI and his inconsistency. I mentioned that one minute he wanted to live together and the next minute he didn't want commitment. When I said that, Cookie says "remember I saw a move earlier? That must be what it is. He still wants to move in with you. "  Really? That's a HUGE leap.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2064 on: March 12, 2019, 04:40:46 AM »
I still have some lingering bitter tastes from my last reading with Cookie.  My first reading felt like it was a fairy tale where she said he couldn’t stop thinking about me, loves me and will step up in 1 and 5, so Jan-May.  So far, nothing.  And unless a miracle is going to happen, I doubt that her first reading will manifest.  Which leads me to the most recent reading where she basically told me my POI is sleeping around and is dating others.  Could this be true?  Sure, anything is possible. But I also have my own thoughts on this so I am going to take what she said with a grain of salt.  She also said that I can be with him but I would need to be the one to initiate and chase him down.  I don’t think I will be doing this nor will I be calling  her again for awhile. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 05:05:49 AM by Penelope »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2065 on: March 12, 2019, 05:47:14 AM »
I still have some lingering bitter tastes from my last reading with Cookie.  My first reading felt like it was a fairy tale where she said he couldn’t stop thinking about me, loves me and will step up in 1 and 5, so Jan-May.  So far, nothing.  And unless a miracle is going to happen, I doubt that her first reading will manifest.  Which leads me to the most recent reading where she basically told me my POI is sleeping around and is dating others.  Could this be true?  Sure, anything is possible. But I also have my own thoughts on this so I am going to take what she said with a grain of salt.  She also said that I can be with him but I would need to be the one to initiate and chase him down.  I don’t think I will be doing this nor will I be calling  her again for awhile.

Oh my god Penelope she told me the same thing. She said Id have to initiate things If I want something with my POI. Also she was all roses and butterflies for me too in my first reading second reading she told me communication in December nothing happened. In both my first and second readings she said you have to do some visualizations to get him to move towards you but this time it was all about nothing will happen it will take 2-3 years and if does it will be spring-summer. so which is it something will happen or not? And then she said you will have to initiate it. She said she sees someone else I said can you describe this someone else to me. She said a caucasian male and an Asian women. I said he is caucasian she goes who is the Asian woman she can also be Indian. I said thats me. Then she goes ok. Soooooo who is this "other" person he is supposedly with? I am so confused about her readings there are contradictions all over the place

Offline sharon

« Reply #2066 on: March 12, 2019, 03:58:03 PM »

Oh my god Penelope she told me the same thing. She said Id have to initiate things If I want something with my POI. Also she was all roses and butterflies for me too in my first reading second reading she told me communication in December nothing happened. In both my first and second readings she said you have to do some visualizations to get him to move towards you but this time it was all about nothing will happen it will take 2-3 years and if does it will be spring-summer. so which is it something will happen or not? And then she said you will have to initiate it. She said she sees someone else I said can you describe this someone else to me.

She said a caucasian male and an Asian women. I said he is caucasian she goes who is the Asian woman she can also be Indian. I said thats me. Then she goes ok. Soooooo who is this "other" person he is supposedly with? I am so confused about her readings there are contradictions all over the place

She told me the exact same things, it was so confusing... and she went on and on... didn't make any sense in my case.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2067 on: March 12, 2019, 04:15:46 PM »
I've been first in line for Cookie for my first reading for like 4 days now. im on the edge of my seat lol
Did you read with her yet?

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #2068 on: March 12, 2019, 07:18:57 PM »

I missed her call  :'(

josh34

« Reply #2069 on: March 12, 2019, 07:25:28 PM »

I missed her call  :'(

Look back in the thread. You'll find another link for her.

Sorry everyone. I just want everyone to have her other site address because number 1, it's only fair. They might be anxious or worried out of their mind about something and might want to get cookie's opinion. And 2, it's not fair to keep it just because the normal line is long. I know I'll get a lot of shit for this, but I just want everyone to be happy. It's only fair. Especially in cases like these. ❤

Editing; I haven't tried the link, but apparently it's also cookie. I cannot confirm, but people say it is. So.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:50:28 PM by josh34 »