Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913958 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2040 on: March 01, 2019, 03:23:06 AM »
Well, she did throw out some predictions, so we'll see. They seemed a little far fetched, but who knows. If something happens, I will certainly update and give credit. And eat my shoe. Lmao...

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #2041 on: March 02, 2019, 02:01:06 AM »
Her queue doesn't move - does she read outside of Keen? I have sent her multiple appointment requests but she never accepts :(
Is there a particular slot that mostly works for her?

josh34

« Reply #2042 on: March 02, 2019, 02:28:49 AM »
Her queue doesn't move - does she read outside of Keen? I have sent her multiple appointment requests but she never accepts :(
Is there a particular slot that mostly works for her?

:-X

josh34

« Reply #2043 on: March 03, 2019, 02:31:26 AM »
I wanted to elaborate on my cookie reading now that I’m more awake lol.

I cannot tell you how many times she kept saying “he thinks about you all the time” like not in an annoying way just to kill time but just made it very known. She said he’s not communicating (true) and the reason he’s not communicating is because he has nothing to offer me right now. She knew he was in Cali and that I was in ny and that the reason we weren’t together was because of geographical distance. She sees him visiting family more this year which is a plus because they live near me and I’ll finally get to see him. She also saw him moving back east. Many many readers see a move for him this year. She said once you “let go” and push him out of your mind, he’s going to start coming around. First it will start out as a friendly approach and just talking via text. She knew he barely likes to talk on the phone and txts more (introvert). She said this was a soulmate connection and that I should meditate more on us being together, laughing, enjoying each other’s company etc. she said this will help manifestation process. She also said that he’s been writing in a journal or on Twitter or possibly somewhere public about me lol like not making it known but the stuff he’s
Writing about pertains to me apparently. I asked her if she was sure she wasn’t confusing us because I have a journal too she said no this is definitely him.

Hello! Any updates on this?

And any updates from anybody?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2044 on: March 03, 2019, 11:31:03 AM »
I totally promise to post in huge block letters as soon as I hear something or a prediction passes lol don’t you worry. But as of right now, nothing has happened:)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2045 on: March 03, 2019, 08:31:16 PM »
I just recently read with Cookie. I have to say it left me more confused then I went in. Also I went to add more funds and she hung up on me. Not cool. This is the second time she has done that to me the first time I gave it the benefit of the doubt thinking it was a keen glitch. I think I am done reading with her. This was my third reading. Also this time my reading was the exact opposite of what she said last time. Some things were consistent from past readings but nothing I can confirm. Its all about his feelings and what is in his head. Some things were stuff she tells everyone like I lost weight and he noticed. Actually I have not infact I have gained some. In the past I had lost weight so not sure if she meant in the past or going forward. She kept saying is there something blueish green around you and I said no she insisted and I said no. She even stretched it to say blueish green or silverish and I still said no. neither of us have a car that is that color or anything in my room weird. Then she said you and him will find out where each of you live. Has anyone ever heard that from her? What does that mean?
I am not sure what to make of it. There were other things that were contradictory and confusing. I recorded the convo if anything comes through I will be sure to report back.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #2046 on: March 04, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »
I just recently read with Cookie. I have to say it left me more confused then I went in. Also I went to add more funds and she hung up on me. Not cool. This is the second time she has done that to me the first time I gave it the benefit of the doubt thinking it was a keen glitch. I think I am done reading with her. This was my third reading. Also this time my reading was the exact opposite of what she said last time. Some things were consistent from past readings but nothing I can confirm. Its all about his feelings and what is in his head. Some things were stuff she tells everyone like I lost weight and he noticed. Actually I have not infact I have gained some. In the past I had lost weight so not sure if she meant in the past or going forward. She kept saying is there something blueish green around you and I said no she insisted and I said no. She even stretched it to say blueish green or silverish and I still said no. neither of us have a car that is that color or anything in my room weird. Then she said you and him will find out where each of you live. Has anyone ever heard that from her? What does that mean?
I am not sure what to make of it. There were other things that were contradictory and confusing. I recorded the convo if anything comes through I will be sure to report back.

Did you set up an appointment with her, she never responds to my requests. Are there specific slots that work better for her?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2047 on: March 04, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »

Did you set up an appointment with her, she never responds to my requests. Are there specific slots that work better for her?

Here's a little tip on cookie... when you are trying to add money, inform her to hold on...otherwise she will just hang up the call

The new cookie with hundred of callers waiting does not respond to emails or accept appointments...the only email you may be receiving from cookie at 1-2am asking "are you up".? How could she not see or sense, her caller does not want to be interrupted while having imaginary hot sex with POI...law of attraction ..

The first 5 minutes of the reading are accurate..you can validate easily since it is current or past situation.  .she tends to repeat herself...the last 5 mins before your call ends, she will provide solid prediction/information..

Just like any reader, some people connect with cookie with her style of delivering messages,  some dont...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2048 on: March 04, 2019, 06:36:39 PM »
Kat23 no you just need to get into her queue and wait patiently. There is no other way to do this

Amber

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2049 on: March 04, 2019, 06:39:38 PM »
Sorry that was meant for Rag not kat23.

Kat23 there were no predictions in the first 5 minutes. There was more of a statement and then the last five minutes were the most confusing for me. But I think the surprising part was the flipping of the reading from the last two I had. First she said something may not happen and then she said if it happens it will be in spring or summer. So which one is it?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2050 on: March 04, 2019, 07:49:17 PM »
Sorry that was meant for Rag not kat23.

Kat23 there were no predictions in the first 5 minutes. There was more of a statement and then the last five minutes were the most confusing for me. But I think the surprising part was the flipping of the reading from the last two I had. First she said something may not happen and then she said if it happens it will be in spring or summer. So which one is it?

Thats what I said..first 5 mins is just reading your current situation or past..at times, she may be reading your thoughts and got mixed signals....I stopped reading with cookie on POI when she stopped being my reader and started to become a counselor..I didn't pay 5.99 pmin to hear opinion, advise or snide remarks  ...thats the middle part......

Based on my experiences, being more than a decade, long time caller, i will disregard previous readings..the last 5 mins if the prediction differs,..you just have to wait and let it play out in spring or summer...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 07:51:05 PM by Kat23 »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2051 on: March 05, 2019, 05:53:29 PM »
Cookie flipped her reading for me.  The first reading she did for me was very positive.  Her latest reading has POI seeing other people and spending more time getting to know them rather than reconnecting with me.  So, we’ll see if Matty’s predictions for March/May pulls through.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 06:38:18 PM by Penelope »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2052 on: March 05, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »
Penelope
She did the same for me. I think she is on a roll with prediction flipping

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2053 on: March 07, 2019, 03:05:09 AM »
Penelope

I was truly disappointed as she got some details that were pretty amazing!  I am still on track for predictions in her first reading so it’ll be interesting to see if that plays out.

josh34

« Reply #2054 on: March 07, 2019, 03:23:11 AM »
Penelope

I was truly disappointed as she got some details that were pretty amazing!  I am still on track for predictions in her first reading so it’ll be interesting to see if that plays out.

Hey, P! Has anything from her initial reading come to pass?