Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906778 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2025 on: February 17, 2019, 02:07:08 AM »
Wow. I hope she is ok

Hopefully it is a good thing..and she's moving away from psychics..

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2026 on: February 17, 2019, 05:17:57 AM »
yeah she is just done with it you know. I am happy for her :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2027 on: February 17, 2019, 05:22:12 AM »
I find that a lot of readers have their typical sayings they tell their clients.
Ive read consistently with my group of readers and am used to what they “typically” say.
I also have friends who read with some of the same readers I read with and can confirm some of these sayings...so what I will say is...here are what Cookie typically says to ppl:

“You look like you’ve lost weight”
“California....New York...”
“When you meet his friends and family”
“When you’ve known him a year, when you’ve known him a year, you will see xyz”
“You’ve changed your hair”
“You are cooking [somewhere - like at his place or whatever]”
“Looks like you may be getting pregnant’
“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Now while she has said many of these things LOL...some of the stuff COULD actually be true....(Like any other reader that says the same stuff - yes including Yona and Kisha)...however she has “seen” things that have actually came come true in ALL my readings...some very small stuff...and a couple of huge hits...so ....there you go  ;)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2028 on: February 17, 2019, 11:30:45 AM »
I find that a lot of readers have their typical sayings they tell their clients.
Ive read consistently with my group of readers and am used to what they “typically” say.
I also have friends who read with some of the same readers I read with and can confirm some of these sayings...so what I will say is...here are what Cookie typically says to ppl:

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Now while she has said many of these things LOL...some of the stuff COULD actually be true....(Like any other reader that says the same stuff - yes including Yona and Kisha)...however she has “seen” things that have actually came come true in ALL my readings...some very small stuff...and a couple of huge hits...so ....there you go  ;)

Wow, I’ve received like 4 of those lines haha

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2029 on: February 17, 2019, 12:44:41 PM »

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Right? I mean maybe there's some legit stuff in there but I got:

You lost weight. No

Who is the blonde? No idea...maybe his new hoochie?

New York and California. Hmmm...

Moving for work? Definite nope.

Who is the brunette? Well anyone not the blonde. Duh.

You will meet someone who won't cause you to call psychics. We can hope.

You did/said something that really upset him 10-12 (Oct-Dec). Uh...Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas shouldn't trigger him.

You will hear from him and decide you don't want him in 3-10. You will meet a rich man in banking or real estate who works in Manhattan and who will give you everything you need in 3-10.  Woohoo!!! Lol...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 12:46:21 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2030 on: February 17, 2019, 05:34:47 PM »
LMAOOOO Fidget. “Uh happy thanksgiving and merry Christmas shouldn’t trigger him” 😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2031 on: February 17, 2019, 05:35:25 PM »

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Right? I mean maybe there's some legit stuff in there but I got:

You lost weight. No

Who is the blonde? No idea...maybe his new hoochie?
BWAHAHAHAH! THIS MADE ME LAUGH

New York and California. Hmmm...

Moving for work? Definite nope.

Who is the brunette? Well anyone not the blonde. Duh.

You will meet someone who won't cause you to call psychics. We can hope.

You did/said something that really upset him 10-12 (Oct-Dec). Uh...Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas shouldn't trigger him.

You will hear from him and decide you don't want him in 3-10. You will meet a rich man in banking or real estate who works in Manhattan and who will give you everything you need in 3-10.  Woohoo!!! Lol...<MAN I HOPE THIS HAPPENS FOR REAL FOR YOU!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2032 on: February 17, 2019, 06:04:07 PM »
Almost the whole thing was just silly. I tried not to giggle by reminding myself how much money I spent. 😑

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2033 on: February 17, 2019, 08:36:43 PM »
 ;D haha I needed this today.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #2034 on: February 28, 2019, 10:21:39 PM »
Hi - can't seem to find Cookie - is there a personal website?

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #2035 on: February 28, 2019, 11:09:37 PM »
Cookie is Spiritualist Reader on Keen. It says it on the link you used to type your post.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #2036 on: February 28, 2019, 11:32:46 PM »

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

I too have gotten all of these lines.   :-\

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2037 on: March 01, 2019, 12:05:14 AM »

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Oh man have you gotten the "meet friends and family" line or has anyone else and it actually happen?

Or "when it gets to a year - you will see more from him"....

Just curious

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2038 on: March 01, 2019, 12:17:30 AM »

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Oh man have you gotten the "meet friends and family" line or has anyone else and it actually happen?

Just curious

No, but I got like 4 or 5 of the lines above. Idk Sparkle. I'm really not sure what the hype is with her. I don't think she connected at all. When I told her no, she seemed to try and make things fit. But they really didn't. Nothing happened in Oct to December with my POI except wishing each other happy holidays. Even before we never had holiday drama ever. Yet she insisted that something I said during those months upset him. We haven't really talked in 18 months. She was...struggling. Nothing fit.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2039 on: March 01, 2019, 02:26:15 AM »

“Blonde hair”
“Different race”

Just curious

No, but I got like 4 or 5 of the lines above. Idk Sparkle. I'm really not sure what the hype is with her. I don't think she connected at all. When I told her no, she seemed to try and make things fit. But they really didn't. Nothing happened in Oct to December with my POI except wishing each other happy holidays. Even before we never had holiday drama ever. Yet she insisted that something I said during those months upset him. We haven't really talked in 18 months. She was...struggling. Nothing fit.

Dang sorry to hear that! Its kinda frustrating when you see most ppl connect with a reader and find that reader doesnt connect with you

However, I do get the hype tho - even aside from Cookie, any reader who consistently works for anyone will definitely be "hyped up". But for those of us that dont connect with certain readers - I get why we would wonder whats the big hype, but then I always think well, if I was on the other side of the coin and this person worked for me consistently - then yep I would be pretty hype lol. But then even the ones that work well still can get some things wrong so overall its best to be humble about every reader.

But aside from that - I think some readers do have their "sayings" ...sometimes they are right and sometimes wrong. For Cookie it definitely looks like the weight loss thing is thrown around a bit, just like Indio seems to describe the same new guy coming in for most ppl lol smh

Weirdly enough Cookie has been spot on for me the last year (like surprisingly). I totally discounted her my first reading Jan 2018.
But she is not one of those who is ethical and says that she cant connect with you and will seem to pull out straws...smh...

anything