Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 912657 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1905 on: January 29, 2019, 07:34:09 PM »
From what I remember, she had an accent, sounded southern?  Southeast?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1906 on: January 29, 2019, 08:26:19 PM »
If I recall correctly from when she allowed appointments on Keen, she's on Central time. And yes, in an attempt to find her off of Keen, I once tracked her down to a Southern state which is on Central time. I would have known by her voice that she was from the Deep South anyway as I myself am.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:28:19 PM by Shayalay »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1907 on: January 29, 2019, 09:39:47 PM »
If I recall correctly from when she allowed appointments on Keen, she's on Central time. And yes, in an attempt to find her off of Keen, I once tracked her down to a Southern state which is on Central time. I would have known by her voice that she was from the Deep South anyway as I myself am.

Which Southern state are you referring to? Some are in the Eastern Time zone.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1908 on: January 29, 2019, 10:15:52 PM »
Cookie is in Tennessee

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1909 on: January 30, 2019, 04:10:30 AM »
Thanks all for info. I am about to get call from her and needed to know her time zone :)

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1910 on: January 30, 2019, 04:38:35 AM »
Cookie is in Tennessee

Tennessee?  She told me she's in cali and she is a chuch minister.... I guess she moved..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1911 on: January 30, 2019, 07:24:44 AM »
Do you guys ask cookie specific question or let her read general and pick it up herself?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1912 on: January 31, 2019, 04:40:34 AM »
After a long waiting time, I just got a call from Cookie and it was totally disappointing. Not worth the wait! Not worth the money!

Based on the reviews I'd read here, I had a high expectation. I spoke with her for over 30min, and nothing came out of it. When I listened to my recorded voice, I realized that she gave me all she could in first 5 min (and it was impressive), and for next 25 min she was just in a loop, repeating the previous sentences, keep asking me questions and giving friendly advice.

In first 5 min, she could picked up the current feelings and situation and made a prediction, and and then she could not literally see anything else. Just asked me questions and giving me some information that did not make any sense to me. The worst thing was that, Cookie changed the outcome at the end of the call. She made me totally confused. She could not see anything in the future. She was just guessing, totally uncertain.

I feel very frustrated. I'd waited for this call several months (as I missed her call before) and paid a big money today but I did not get anything out of it. Even in first 5 min, she was describing my current feeling, I know how I am feeling, I don't need to pay to hear about that :(

I see here everybody have had great experience with her. She might not connected to me. I had a phone reading with Kisha recently and she could pick up a lot, make some clear predictions with all details (time tells me how true they are though) and all was aligned with her email readings. But Cookie let me down. It was the worst reading I got over last months. I am feeling so bad about that :(((

josh34

« Reply #1913 on: January 31, 2019, 04:58:08 AM »
After a long waiting time, I just got a call from Cookie and it was totally disappointing. Not worth the wait! Not worth the money!

Based on the reviews I'd read here, I had a high expectation. I spoke with her for over 30min, and nothing came out of it. When I listened to my recorded voice, I realized that she gave me all she could in first 5 min (and it was impressive), and for next 25 min she was just in a loop, repeating the previous sentences, keep asking me questions and giving friendly advice.

In first 5 min, she could picked up the current feelings and situation and made a prediction, and and then she could not literally see anything else. Just asked me questions and giving me some information that did not make any sense to me. The worst thing was that, Cookie changed the outcome at the end of the call. She made me totally confused. She could not see anything in the future. She was just guessing, totally uncertain.

I feel very frustrated. I'd waited for this call several months (as I missed her call before) and paid a big money today but I did not get anything out of it. Even in first 5 min, she was describing my current feeling, I know how I am feeling, I don't need to pay to hear about that :(

I see here everybody have had great experience with her. She might not connected to me. I had a phone reading with Kisha recently and she could pick up a lot, make some clear predictions with all details (time tells me how true they are though) and all was aligned with her email readings. But Cookie let me down. It was the worst reading I got over last months. I am feeling so bad about that :(((

You should contact Keen support and get your money back. I'm really sorry this had happened :( I've heard that she can be off her A-game at time, and unfortunately it looks like you caught her during one of those times. If you're willing to spend that money again, I'd recommend Mattie on California Psychics, unless you'd like to give Cookie another chance. Wishing you the best <3

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1914 on: January 31, 2019, 05:03:40 AM »
@Josh34: Thanks a lot for advice. I did not think of that.  I'll try that.
No, definitely I won't go for her again. I had put a lot of hope for this reading for several months. Now, feeling so disappointed ...

Offline cake101

« Reply #1915 on: January 31, 2019, 02:50:29 PM »
She finally called me yesterday to after waiting since like July for a reading from her lol. Again I was kinda a little disappointed to in my reading. I mean as far as the present goes and current feelings I feel she connected well there and hit the nail on the head. But as far as the future went she didn't really see anything for me other then I was just going to be waiting for 1-3 years? No comment on what was at the end of the waiting tunnel though? She also seemed to mix up things and would say one thing and kinda mix up the story when she circled back around to it. She told me at first my poi was talking to another women more deeply then with me and that he was initiating contact more often with her then me. Then she said when I confirmed her role that yes that was the women I told you about but like I said she is always initiating contact with him. He's just more open talking about deeper level things with her? So I'm a little confused now. Then towards the end she told me I didn't have to wait I had 3 men in my life now that were ready for relationships but i wasn't giving them the time of day since I was so focused on this one? I don't talk or interact with any other men at the moment.

I thought she was good initially but she didn't really flow for me or wow me.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1916 on: January 31, 2019, 03:13:47 PM »
Yeah her first 3-5 minutes seemed more accurate and the rest of the reading was just blah

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1917 on: January 31, 2019, 03:31:55 PM »

When I first read with Cookie last year I thought the exact same. I thought it was a wash and she was saying gibberish and wrote her off.....until things started to unfold 4 months later. The random things she said in that reading actually happened. I’d say this, if you recorded your reading, I’d go back after a month or 2 and relisten to see if anything registers. She is a different kind of reader and i wasn’t a fan at allllll at first ....until things happened. Things she picks up in the current makes sense and it’s reassuring because we can validate....but future stuff she picks up doesn’t make sense sometimes.

I’d say come back and relisten to the reading in a month or too. Yes she does have a bad habit going in circles tho.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1918 on: January 31, 2019, 03:33:53 PM »
She finally called me yesterday to after waiting since like July for a reading from her lol. Again I was kinda a little disappointed to in my reading. I mean as far as the present goes and current feelings I feel she connected well there and hit the nail on the head. But as far as the future went she didn't really see anything for me other then I was just going to be waiting for 1-3 years? No comment on what was at the end of the waiting tunnel though? She also seemed to mix up things and would say one thing and kinda mix up the story when she circled back around to it. She told me at first my poi was talking to another women more deeply then with me and that he was initiating contact more often with her then me. Then she said when I confirmed her role that yes that was the women I told you about but like I said she is always initiating contact with him. He's just more open talking about deeper level things with her? So I'm a little confused now. Then towards the end she told me I didn't have to wait I had 3 men in my life now that were ready for relationships but i wasn't giving them the time of day since I was so focused on this one? I don't talk or interact with any other men at the moment.

I thought she was good initially but she didn't really flow for me or wow me.

She isn’t a wow type reader to me either lol .....until things actually happen ....they may be minor things but yeah. I get the gibberish with her as well. Sometimes it makes sense later....but then sometimes it won’t

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1919 on: January 31, 2019, 04:13:25 PM »
I've been reading with cookie over a decade....

I can say that her reading over time change.. I used to get more out of her.. markers, remote viewings etc when it is related to matters of the heart.  Now, she gives me 10 words in hot 5 mins accurate scenario and nothing else.. it could be there's nothing exciting for me in that department..  i hang up when she gives advise/opinion.

She is accurate when it comes to career,  financial... 

Many times, even if I disagree with her predictions, she has turned out to be correct... accurate prediction, wrong signal at times..

She may not be your kind of reader that you used to... I agree with Sparkle002 she is a different kind of reader...