Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 914085 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1890 on: January 27, 2019, 07:05:45 PM »
Yeah sometimes she asks who is she seeing to clarify. One time she was seeing me. She said.. this guy thinks about (details changes) a Spanish, I said that’s me.. she said no this girl works in a hospital.. I said yeah I work in a hospital.. then she said no this girl is a doctor and is a orthopedic surgeon, I said yes I am a doctor and I work in orthodopedic surgery.. so she said.. ooh ok then this is you he is thinking about then. But all the description she said was very detailed not to be me.

See she was so sure about something she was wrong. Why couldn't she just believe you without all the back and forth. It’s your story. You would know way more than her where the characters fit since she is only snapshotting your life. Crazy tbh.

To be honest I don’t know how psychic skills work but i don’t mind when she does validation, I think it’s very entertaining and it actually impresses me because she’s gets so specific. Just gives me more validation that she connects. There was one time she was referring to the other girl of ex poi who was very similar my description (nationality, color of hair, color of skin). But when cookie said “connected to a university or school” I know right away it wasn’t me because this girl went to school in US to get student visa.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1891 on: January 27, 2019, 09:35:10 PM »
Major prediction came to pass...Cookie and Golden Dawn Tarot got it specifically right with me and POI. I’ve had several premonitions that pointed to this coming to pass last July.

This is literally something even my friends didn’t think would happen. (No not marriage or engagement or any “final” outcome stuff...don’t really care about that). It was pretty significant to me though!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1892 on: January 27, 2019, 10:23:31 PM »
Major prediction came to pass...Cookie and Golden Dawn Tarot got it specifically right with me and POI. I’ve had several premonitions that pointed to this coming to pass last July.

This is literally something even my friends didn’t think would happen. (No not marriage or engagement or any “final” outcome stuff...don’t really care about that). It was pretty significant to me though!

That's great! Thanks for sharing your experience.

josh34

« Reply #1893 on: January 27, 2019, 11:27:04 PM »

Congratulations!! Was it with the man you thought things were over with, that Yona said would happen?

ladya

« Reply #1894 on: January 27, 2019, 11:41:35 PM »

congrats!!!! always trust your gut!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1895 on: January 28, 2019, 12:06:31 AM »

Congratulations!! Was it with the man you thought things were over with, that Yona said would happen?

YEP IT WAS! I’m seeing progression now as she stated too lol....so i had to let her predictions play out...Cookie saw progression too with specifics...and a couple of those things happened

josh34

« Reply #1896 on: January 28, 2019, 12:12:44 AM »

YEP IT WAS! I’m seeing progression now as she stated too lol....so i had to let her predictions play out...Cookie saw progression too with specifics...and a couple of those things happened

I knew it would happen! Remember we were telling you it could still happen?? And I am SO happy that it did! You deserve it!! I am so so happy or you!!!:)

We should get Embibems in here to see! I think given her situation she'd love to see this(: I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1897 on: January 28, 2019, 12:44:36 AM »

That is freakin awesome!!  Love hearing things working out!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1898 on: January 28, 2019, 01:35:19 AM »

I knew it would happen! Remember we were telling you it could still happen?? And I am SO happy that it did! You deserve it!! I am so so happy or you!!!:)

We should get Embibems in here to see! I think given her situation she'd love to see this(: I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Thanks for telling me to come to this forum-- @sparkle I'm really happy for you. Your story gives me hope. I've never read with Cookie before and consider myself done with readings for a bit (MAJOR binge this past weekend) but I would like to read with her in the future.

@sparkle, did Cookie's prediction for you line up with what other readers were telling you? I think you've also read with Mattie, as I have, but I'm forgetting the specifics if you have (I apologize if you haven't lol). I'm just curious if the predictions Cookie provided you matched any others, as I'm feeling unsure about some of my heavy hitters after this major blow this past week. I'm trusting my gut--I've been trying lately to hone my intuition through meditation, essential oils, prayer, salt baths, even vivid and lucid dreaming (I've always been a major vivid dreamer, near nightly). I think it's working because I just *know* that my story isn't finished yet :) And I'm so happy that yours is continuing in a positive direction!! Keep me posted and thanks @josh for getting me to check this forum out, too :) xo

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1899 on: January 28, 2019, 02:33:07 AM »

Hey guys! Thanks for telling me to come to this forum-- @sparkle I'm really happy for you. Your story gives me hope. I've never read with Cookie before and consider myself done with readings for a bit (MAJOR binge this past weekend) but I would like to read with her in the future.

@sparkle, did Cookie's prediction for you line up with what other readers were telling you? I think you've also read with Mattie, as I have, but I'm forgetting the specifics if you have (I apologize if you haven't lol). I'm just curious if the predictions Cookie provided you matched any others, as I'm feeling unsure about some of my heavy hitters after this major blow this past week. I'm trusting my gut--I've been trying lately to hone my intuition through meditation, essential oils, prayer, salt baths, even vivid and lucid dreaming (I've always been a major vivid dreamer, near nightly). I think it's working because I just *know* that my story isn't finished yet :) And I'm so happy that yours is continuing in a positive direction!! Keep me posted and thanks @josh for getting me to check this forum out, too :) xo

Thanks everyone!!

@embibems....so for this specific prediction...only Golden Dawn Tarot (Keen) and Cookie predicted this one. Actually both of them predicted something else that came to pass last August (eerily both predicted the same thing)....difference is Cookie “saw” it on her own and I “asked” GDT (she is better with questions).

So there are actually 9 readers that have been saying the same thing with this guy...and nope none of them are “fairy tale marriage predictions”....more so relationship breakthroughs milestones...and honestly ...all readers have kept it very real with me too...which I love.

So some of you may know I have premonitions that actually come to pass. I’ve seen things that have actually specifically happened with me and him..specific to smells and colors and time of day. In the past prediction I even mentioned that it would be connected to an event ...and yep it was!. The thing is I’ve never used this gift on anyone else, but I’ve never had it so connected with a POI (found an explanation to this in astrology)...but Yona speficifcally said that these premonitions would give insights to my poi...when she first predicted him back in 2016 she called it a “spiritual connection” and got the high preistess for me in all readings...pretty cool

But to be transparent, I’ve had several blows with my situation as well (nothing super major), but luckily i was warned about them..and kept expectations super low so I wasn’t utterly jacked up when things didn’t happen (I was also going out with other guys btw lol)... My readers told the good and the bad with this situation lol so i wasn’t really blindsided when he would do or not do certain things...

But Yes this was an exciting prediction to have happen though!

ladya

« Reply #1900 on: January 28, 2019, 02:40:27 AM »

Thanks everyone!!

@embibems....so for this specific prediction...only Golden Dawn Tarot (Keen) and Cookie predicted this one. Actually both of them predicted something else that came to pass last August (eerily both predicted the same thing)....difference is Cookie “saw” it on her own and I “asked” GDT (she is better with questions).

So there are actually 9 readers that have been saying the same thing with this guy...and nope none of them are “fairy tale marriage predictions”....more so relationship breakthroughs milestones...and honestly ...all readers have kept it very real with me too...which I love.

So some of you may know I have premonitions that actually come to pass. I’ve seen things that have actually specifically happened with me and him..specific to smells and colors and time of day. In the past prediction I even mentioned that it would be connected to an event ...and yep it was!. The thing is I’ve never used this gift on anyone else, but I’ve never had it so connected with a POI (found an explanation to this in astrology)...but Yona speficifcally said that these premonitions would give insights to my poi...when she first predicted him back in 2016 she called it a “spiritual connection” and got the high preistess for me in all readings...pretty cool

But to be transparent, I’ve had several blows with my situation as well (nothing super major), but luckily i was warned about them..and kept expectations super low so I wasn’t utterly jacked up when things didn’t happen (I was also going out with other guys btw lol)... My readers told the good and the bad with this situation lol so i wasn’t really blindsided when he would do or not do certain things...

what was the astrological explanation? was it nodal contacts? There's a few others that show that type of connection and even some that correspond to longevity but those are more in vedic texts.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 02:46:13 AM by ladya »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1901 on: January 28, 2019, 03:23:20 AM »

Thanks everyone!!

what was the astrological explanation? was it nodal contacts? There's a few others that show that type of connection and even some that correspond to longevity but those are more in vedic texts.

@ladya
Pluto(me) in your partners 12th

In the 12th house of secrets and the sub-conscious and unconscious. The house of self-undoing, sorrow, regret, healing, and psychiatry, in short, it's not an easy house. It's Neptune's house and things are always vague, unclear, mystical, spiritual.  It's also the house of past lives, and hidden things. It's the house of seeking help and healing. The Pluto person can obtain some great insights into the house person that may or may not be comfortable for the house person. The 12th house is a tricky house well much of Astrology is, but the 12th households, both our soul-mate and our nemesis, our healer, guru or spiritual guides so it's contradictory and complicated. This is typically a very powerful psychic connection where after time, you will notice the relationship happens so much on an unconscious level. The Pluto person can bring to light many of the hidden insecurities or ways in the which the house person sabotages them.  This is a powerful psychic connection to where the house person will feel as if the Pluto person knows what the house person is thinking at all times, and in some cases causing a sort of confessional. ...

(POI) Moon Trine Neptune (me): Keen psychic sensitivity; so psychic they are susceptible to emotional atmosphere around them and they react strongly. “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.” Pg 558, Alan Oken’s Complete Astrology

And several other connections ...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 03:41:42 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1902 on: January 29, 2019, 05:19:58 AM »
Does anyone know that if Cookie live in east coast or west coast?

josh34

« Reply #1903 on: January 29, 2019, 05:22:26 AM »
Does anyone know that if Cookie live in east coast or west coast?

I want to say East.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1904 on: January 29, 2019, 05:24:04 AM »
Thanks Josh34 :)

anything