Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 915748 times)

Offline Ajna

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1875 on: January 22, 2019, 04:06:28 PM »
She said the same thing to me too. That he thinks about me all the time. She repeated this a lot throughout the reading. Now I’m like hmmm lol. Divine Love told me he thinks of me more when he’s finally done studying and working and getting ready to sleep. Which makes more sense to me
She repeated it too me also.

And yes, most of us call because we are waiting to hear

She told me I seem anxious and it could be over finances, family or a person I’m waiting to hear from.

She used the “all the time line” with me too. Hmm ???

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1876 on: January 22, 2019, 04:10:07 PM »
I think Cookie does get some things. But I think she uses filler as well. The issue is you don’t know what you’re getting. I really would appretiate if she would say she doesn’t know instead. We would still call her and at least then we could trust our reading more.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1877 on: January 23, 2019, 03:57:21 PM »
Any updates on Cookie? I am finally #2 in her queue... and is the consensus to ask her for a general or go for specific? I see both here so wanted to make sure! Thanks all.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1878 on: January 23, 2019, 06:40:36 PM »
Cookie is only right for me when i let her talk. If i ask specific questions she is wrong alot. I even asked her if i would get a job once and she said no. I got the job. Also agree i wish she would admit that she just can't see some things. Best thing to do IMO is let her talk about what she sees.

Offline loops

« Reply #1879 on: January 23, 2019, 07:20:36 PM »
Still surprised she is still offering readings. I didnt have a ton of luck with her. I agree she wont admit when she cant pick up information. The only thing she was very accurate about was the nature of my last relationship a few months before I met him. She described what he looked like and what he was wearing the day I met him and knew he was of a different race from me. I liked her details, but she was too expensive because she was too slow.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1880 on: January 23, 2019, 08:28:24 PM »
yea if she read somewhere other than Keen I would be curious to try her again just to see what she can come up with in a general reading.  But I won't pay per minute to have her drag on and on...I tried her years ago on Keen and it was like pulling teeth.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1881 on: January 24, 2019, 02:14:46 AM »
Cookie has been accurate on my friends career reading. She said a career position she’s interested in will be put on hold and it got put on hold.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1882 on: January 24, 2019, 06:31:38 AM »
I’ve never heard that before. Interesting

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1883 on: January 24, 2019, 06:06:26 PM »
Ahhh, I’ve been sitting at #1 since 9p last night... the anticipation! Hope she doesn’t call within the next 3 hours while I’m still working!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1884 on: January 25, 2019, 05:12:08 AM »
@Deedee123: Did you get a call? Were you happy with her reading? If you don't mind, please share your experience. I am in queue and will hopefully get a call in a few days, if I don't miss it.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1885 on: January 25, 2019, 07:21:23 PM »
I finally got to read with her! She called me at 12:45 am, twice, thankfully because I was sound asleep and missed the first call!

The first thing she said was “take a second to clear your mind and focus on what you want to know. then pick a number between 7-12”

Anyone know why she does this? Because she referenced the 7-12 in the reading then...

Anyways, I picked 11. She said she sees reconciliation and rekindling with someone I’m apart from. She asked who that was and if I was separated from someone. I said yes.

She said after a period of 7-12, that’s when we will reconcile and rekindle and I’ll see positive changes before that actually happens.

Then she says oh there’s also someone related to the military here do you know who that is?

I told her him and I were both in the military and she just said “ahh okay, what’s his name?” And I told her and then she moved on from there saying that his desire is to be spending more time with me.

So all in all... idk. She picked up on the military part of my life so that’s impressive. Any thoughts??? :)

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1886 on: January 25, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
I finally got to read with her! She called me at 12:45 am, twice, thankfully because I was sound asleep and missed the first call!

The first thing she said was “take a second to clear your mind and focus on what you want to know. then pick a number between 7-12”

Anyone know why she does this? Because she referenced the 7-12 in the reading then...

Anyways, I picked 11. She said she sees reconciliation and rekindling with someone I’m apart from. She asked who that was and if I was separated from someone. I said yes.

She said after a period of 7-12, that’s when we will reconcile and rekindle and I’ll see positive changes before that actually happens.

Then she says oh there’s also someone related to the military here do you know who that is?

I told her him and I were both in the military and she just said “ahh okay, what’s his name?” And I told her and then she moved on from there saying that his desire is to be spending more time with me.

So all in all... idk. She picked up on the military part of my life so that’s impressive. Any thoughts??? :)

I've been reading with cookie for a long time ...she used to begenerous with her free 3 mins then...

She is a genuine reader, remote viewer... ...sometimes the numbers mean something, sometimes it means nothing... in the beginning of the reading, she picked up accurate details and give markers for an event to occur.. Over time,  she reads my thoughts and said to be POI ..

Perhaps in your scenario, she pickup your POI thoughts ..only you can confirm..

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 09:45:14 PM by Kat23 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #1887 on: January 27, 2019, 03:17:37 PM »

Yeah sometimes she asks who is she seeing to clarify. One time she was seeing me. She said.. this guy thinks about (details changes) a Spanish, I said that’s me.. she said no this girl works in a hospital.. I said yeah I work in a hospital.. then she said no this girl is a doctor and is a orthopedic surgeon, I said yes I am a doctor and I work in orthodopedic surgery.. so she said.. ooh ok then this is you he is thinking about then. But all the description she said was very detailed not to be me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1888 on: January 27, 2019, 04:08:23 PM »
Yeah sometimes she asks who is she seeing to clarify. One time she was seeing me. She said.. this guy thinks about (details changes) a Spanish, I said that’s me.. she said no this girl works in a hospital.. I said yeah I work in a hospital.. then she said no this girl is a doctor and is a orthopedic surgeon, I said yes I am a doctor and I work in orthodopedic surgery.. so she said.. ooh ok then this is you he is thinking about then. But all the description she said was very detailed not to be me.

See she was so sure about something she was wrong. Why couldn't she just believe you without all the back and forth. It’s your story. You would know way more than her where the characters fit since she is only snapshotting your life. Crazy tbh.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1889 on: January 27, 2019, 05:38:03 PM »

I wondered about that.  She she stopped in the middle of her reading for me and said, “now another person is showing up.  It’s a working relationship.”  I also work with my POI so I wasn’t sure if she was describing another person or me.  She said it was me and continued to give me my predictions.  So, I hope the predictions are for me and not another work relationship!

anything