Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 916272 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1860 on: January 18, 2019, 09:02:16 PM »
She said the same thing to me too. That he thinks about me all the time. She repeated this a lot throughout the reading. Now I’m like hmmm lol. Divine Love told me he thinks of me more when he’s finally done studying and working and getting ready to sleep. Which makes more sense to me
She repeated it too me also.

And yes, most of us call because we are waiting to hear

She told me I seem anxious and it could be over finances, family or a person I’m waiting to hear from.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1861 on: January 18, 2019, 09:12:16 PM »
after contemplating for weeks if I wanted to read with her again or not...I took myself off from the queue. She is all about manifesting and after reading with her a couple times last year I feel like it's a waste of my money to hear manifest what I want. SHe can be good when she wants to....so anyone who wants to read with her I suggest let her just share what she sees but she can go on and on and on for a while so just cut her off when she does and direct her ....good luck :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1862 on: January 18, 2019, 09:45:55 PM »
I still have no verdict as she missed our appointment and still I'm 1st in line. Hopefully today ! I really believe in manifesting, LOA. But don't really want to spend the whole reading talking about that kind of thing. She isnt cheap. I shall report back.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1863 on: January 18, 2019, 09:58:27 PM »
I started scripting, that’s definitely helping me not get readings. There’s something about writing your desires down I swear. I write it as it’s already happened and it feels sooo real. I also just recently purchased the book: write it down, make it happen:)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1864 on: January 18, 2019, 10:11:06 PM »
It actually does work. I have manifested so much by just acting like it's already mine and being positive... its just hard for me as I'm naturally the world's most negative person haha

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1865 on: January 19, 2019, 01:00:45 AM »
I started scripting, that’s definitely helping me not get readings. There’s something about writing your desires down I swear. I write it as it’s already happened and it feels sooo real. I also just recently purchased the book: write it down, make it happen:)

I will look up the book. Sounds like a good idea.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1866 on: January 19, 2019, 01:20:55 AM »

I will look up the book. Sounds like a good idea.

Yea! I got it on amazon for like $9 I just got in the mail, good book so far:) also much cheaper than a reading 😂

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1867 on: January 19, 2019, 03:17:37 AM »
Is scripting a form of loa?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1868 on: January 19, 2019, 03:22:03 AM »
Yes it is

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1869 on: January 21, 2019, 01:53:45 PM »
Who has found her accurate? I just spoke to her about my boyfriend that recently returned and she told me that he will leave me for the mother of his kids in less than 7 months. Now I'm panicking lol. Our falling out 5 weeks ago was over this girl, he didnt leave me for her but at the time I accused him of it... she then finished off with saying he's going to marry me 🤔
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:58:25 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1870 on: January 21, 2019, 02:24:30 PM »
Who has found her accurate? I just spoke to her about my boyfriend that recently returned and she told me that he will leave me for the mother of his kids in less than 7 months. Now I'm panicking lol. Our falling out 5 weeks ago was over this girl, he didnt leave me for her but at the time I accused him of it... she then finished off with saying he's going to marry me 🤔

Wait, so she first said he’s going to leave you for her then later said you guys are going to marry?

Offline sparky

« Reply #1871 on: January 21, 2019, 02:57:14 PM »

Wait, so she first said he’s going to leave you for her then later said you guys are going to marry?

I haven't done a reading with Cookie but I wouldn't put that reading out of possibility.  It sounds like this ex of his will cause drama since your falling out was over her.  So I could see that drama also being something that she would use to lure him back.  Kids add even more complexity in the mix.  To go back to his ex but the marrying part at the end of the reading means that he will probably wise up and leave her and come back.  He could only be back with her for a few days for all we know.  I wouldn't panick about it.  I know it seems like a negative outcome but looks like your POI needs something to happen to realize how much better he is with you.  That could just be that break she saw.  Try not to focus on the break up part but just think of the the future being married to him and how sweet that would be. :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1872 on: January 21, 2019, 04:35:19 PM »

I haven't done a reading with Cookie but I wouldn't put that reading out of possibility.  It sounds like this ex of his will cause drama since your falling out was over her.  So I could see that drama also being something that she would use to lure him back.  Kids add even more complexity in the mix.  To go back to his ex but the marrying part at the end of the reading means that he will probably wise up and leave her and come back.  He could only be back with her for a few days for all we know.  I wouldn't panick about it.  I know it seems like a negative outcome but looks like your POI needs something to happen to realize how much better he is with you.  That could just be that break she saw.  Try not to focus on the break up part but just think of the the future being married to him and how sweet that would be. :)

Exactly. Life isn't always a direct path to the "happily ever after".

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1873 on: January 21, 2019, 06:02:49 PM »
agree with Sparky and Fidget. Just keep your head up, focus on yourself, focus on good things and let things happen! Stay strong <3

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1874 on: January 21, 2019, 10:59:46 PM »
I agree. Psychics were the reason that him and I fought to begin with. I was so insecure about his behaviour and accused him of being back with her. He was staying at her house as he lost his home and I'm interstate, but unbeknownst to me, she had a boyfriend and only wanted a live in babysitter. I dont believe anything went on at all... but was told in the beginning that they were having a huge love affair, and then after we broke up, psychics started saying that he wasnt sleeping with her and was only trying to protect my feelings. It was still really stupid of him and that is something I'm still working on, but I learnt not to bring up any random psychic theories I cannot prove.

anything