Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906344 times)

Offline okgirl

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1845 on: January 16, 2019, 01:14:11 AM »
I wish I would get to talk to her. I'm number 10 now... started 5 weeks ago at 83. Any day now lol
Im 61 on her yes its take long time and then make sure you don't missed calls or not be with your man next to..

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1846 on: January 16, 2019, 01:16:47 AM »
I wish I would get to talk to her. I'm number 10 now... started 5 weeks ago at 83. Any day now lol

I am 11 :)

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #1847 on: January 16, 2019, 03:13:35 AM »
Does cookie starts anyone else’s readings by saying they are in a waiting period to hear from someone or hear something about work? I had two readings from her a year apart and they both started the same way. She’s also really confusing reading past ans present and saying there’s 3 men around me (there’s 2) but then saying I will meet the 3 men later.. and was also very confusing about my POI. I left the reading very confused and I she didn’t teally clarify anything.

No. My readings are different each time.  I spoke to cookie mid december and she called while on holidays with family. It was the best 15 min call i have had with her. She started the reading with pick a number between 1-6.  She took off and gave me so many predictions from multiple areas, i was very impressed. Some finance based predictions have already started. I didn't ask questions, she just told me what she saw. I would say that there is something to be said for taking a call when you are in a very relaxed and open space.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #1848 on: January 16, 2019, 03:25:20 AM »
I'm #2! Here's hoping tonight's the night. At least the night when 2 becomes 1 ;)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1849 on: January 16, 2019, 03:32:28 AM »
I'm #2! Here's hoping tonight's the night. At least the night when 2 becomes 1 ;)

oh lord! I keep checking when I am in top 3-4 :) let us know how your reading goes. Good luck

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1850 on: January 16, 2019, 05:33:08 AM »
Does cookie starts anyone else’s readings by saying they are in a waiting period to hear from someone or hear something about work? I had two readings from her a year apart and they both started the same way. She’s also really confusing reading past ans present and saying there’s 3 men around me (there’s 2) but then saying I will meet the 3 men later.. and was also very confusing about my POI. I left the reading very confused and I she didn’t teally clarify anything.

My second reading with her, she started out by saying I was in a waiting period; I was waiting for an answer.  This is true for me.  She didn’t know what it pertained to but I did.  Her readings for me goes all the way to July, so I am “waiting”...

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #1851 on: January 16, 2019, 06:50:06 PM »
Sooo! Cookie woke me up at 1:30 :) She was interesting. Said my guy thinks about me all the time. Shocked me given he can't text me back for weeks on end. She predicted that in the next 2- 9 months I will pull away and he will flip out because he doesn't want to lose me. She also said that he is surrounded by girls that love him (I am not sure about this as he told me a month ago he is not dating). Her advice was to meditate on having him come back to visit me. I don't know, I am hopeful but unsure what to make of the reading.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1852 on: January 17, 2019, 07:02:35 AM »
Sooo! Cookie woke me up at 1:30 :) She was interesting. Said my guy thinks about me all the time. Shocked me given he can't text me back for weeks on end. She predicted that in the next 2- 9 months I will pull away and he will flip out because he doesn't want to lose me. She also said that he is surrounded by girls that love him (I am not sure about this as he told me a month ago he is not dating). Her advice was to meditate on having him come back to visit me. I don't know, I am hopeful but unsure what to make of the reading.

Did any of her previous predictions happen?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1853 on: January 17, 2019, 07:43:41 AM »
So I have been waiting for 5 weeks and now at 2nd in queue, from 83rd or whatever massive number it was. I am SO excited. This is also my last reading for awhile. I havent spoken to her before. Which is the best way to get a good reading with her regarding my POI, do I ask for a general reading or? I'm worried I'll throw her off by asking random questions because I've been known to do that with other readers lol

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #1854 on: January 17, 2019, 02:04:52 PM »
So I have been waiting for 5 weeks and now at 2nd in queue, from 83rd or whatever massive number it was. I am SO excited. This is also my last reading for awhile. I havent spoken to her before. Which is the best way to get a good reading with her regarding my POI, do I ask for a general reading or? I'm worried I'll throw her off by asking random questions because I've been known to do that with other readers lol

This was actually my first time reading with her so unfortunately I am not sure! Sorry!

Offline whskers

« Reply #1855 on: January 17, 2019, 02:41:34 PM »

Read page 125 of this thread up to 126. 😊

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1856 on: January 17, 2019, 06:51:28 PM »

you're better off just asking her to read what's coming up for you. and most likely she'll just pick him up on her own. She's all over the place if you ask her specific questions.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1857 on: January 18, 2019, 07:48:49 PM »
I had not read with Cookie for awhile
She told me the first thing she saw was my appetite and my weight
She was correct - I am in a fitness challenge and was starving when she called!
She told me I am in a waiting period and the guy I asked about thinks about me ALL THE TIME
I just read a few posts above me said the same thing
Sooo
Cookie can pick up, like about my appetite and weight
But are some of her comments the same  :o
A few years back she told me something that she had told someone else

josh34

« Reply #1858 on: January 18, 2019, 07:52:53 PM »
I had not read with Cookie for awhile
She told me the first thing she saw was my appetite and my weight
She was correct - I am in a fitness challenge and was starving when she called!
She told me I am in a waiting period and the guy I asked about thinks about me ALL THE TIME
I just read a few posts above me said the same thing
Sooo
Cookie can pick up, like about my appetite and weight
But are some of her comments the same  :o
A few years back she told me something that she had told someone else

She had told me I'm in a waiting period as well. I dont think it's a bad thing though. I feel she says this to anyone who's not currently in communication with their person. I'd say because she states it the same way, it feels cold or 'specific', but when you really think about it, it's a statement that could very likely apply to a lot of us here.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1859 on: January 18, 2019, 08:01:12 PM »
She said the same thing to me too. That he thinks about me all the time. She repeated this a lot throughout the reading. Now I’m like hmmm lol. Divine Love told me he thinks of me more when he’s finally done studying and working and getting ready to sleep. Which makes more sense to me

anything