Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917058 times)

Offline star1

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1800 on: January 02, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
What Cookie said for something is coming true right now! Just got word! Others who got it right is Abundant Visions Yona and Mattie.

Congrats, Josh! Happy for you  :D

josh34

« Reply #1801 on: January 02, 2019, 08:18:42 PM »
What Cookie said for something is coming true right now! Just got word! Others who got it right is Abundant Visions Yona and Mattie.

Thank you so much!:)

I was a bit worried because she had said it a little differently than the others had but it turned out that they were all correct and I was viewing it as a "this or this" thing, but instead it was a "puzzle piece" type thing to where they all were right. I'm so excited!

Offline star1

« Reply #1802 on: January 02, 2019, 08:21:06 PM »

I was a bit worried because she had said it a little differently than the others had but it turned out that they were all correct and I was viewing it as a "this or this" thing, but instead it was a "puzzle piece" type thing to where they all were right. I'm so excited!

You're welcome. It's odd how the outcomes can turn out with twists that readers didn't see exactly. I recently had this with Leanne.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1803 on: January 02, 2019, 08:37:26 PM »

Good to hear. I am still in Cookie's queue from a month ago and trying to decide if I should bail or hang in there and get a reading. I have never read with her and have avoided readings besides Kisha's general email for a month now. I'm at peace not getting anymore readings, but I'm so curious about Cookie.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1804 on: January 02, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »
I hope this is the same person (Phrophetess), but I got in her queue a few days ago I was number 20, now I am 5 today: http://www.advisoruniverse.info/love-relationships/
On Keen I got in line over a month ago and was still stuck around the 50s.

The reviews do call her Cookie though? Has anyone used the above site instead of Keen?

I don't think it's her. To my knowledge Cookie only reads on Keen.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1805 on: January 02, 2019, 09:09:25 PM »

Congrats josh... whatever the news....I am happy for you...

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1806 on: January 02, 2019, 09:29:05 PM »

That's great! So happy for you. She is good for me from time to time as well. Will def read with her again :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1807 on: January 02, 2019, 09:56:04 PM »
I hope this is the same person (Phrophetess), but I got in her queue a few days ago I was number 20, now I am 5 today: http://www.advisoruniverse.info/love-relationships/

The reviews do call her Cookie though? Has anyone used the above site instead of Keen?

Most people don't know, but that is Cookie. That site doesn't have a many people in line, and the line does move faster than the keen line.

Good to know!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1808 on: January 02, 2019, 09:57:48 PM »

Most people don't know, but that is Cookie. That site doesn't have a many people in line, and the line does move faster than the keen line.

Good to know!

Oh my god delete this immediately do u know how hard it is t get ahold of her?!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1809 on: January 02, 2019, 10:10:52 PM »

Good to know!

Thanks For Letting Us Know That Cookie Is Prophetess On AU. I Will Now Book With Her.

Good job guys. Smart move.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1810 on: January 02, 2019, 10:15:41 PM »
Cuz it was quoted. The person quoting must delete their post as well

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1811 on: January 02, 2019, 10:30:30 PM »
Amyx—You are not helping by requoting
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:34:07 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1812 on: January 02, 2019, 10:39:01 PM »

Are you an admin or moderator? Or are you just barking orders because you have a sense of entitlement? I wish I would ever delete a post because you told me to. Who cares that Cookie goes by Prophetess on Advisor Universe? How does relaying that info violate the terms and conditions?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:40:39 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1813 on: January 02, 2019, 10:41:07 PM »
It does not but would you like to wait several months to talk to her as you do on keen?
I doubt it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:43:17 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1814 on: January 02, 2019, 10:42:13 PM »

Are you an admin or moderator? Or are you just barking orders because you have a sense of entitlement? I wish I would ever delete a post because you told me to. Who cares that Cookie goes by Prophetess on Advisor Universe? How does relaying that info violate the terms and conditions?

Ooooh btw...girl you so spicy ;)

anything