Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906213 times)

Offline star1

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1755 on: December 31, 2018, 05:16:03 PM »
Ah...another year end prediction bite the dust....account closed, chapter closed...looking forward to. new year, new beginning..

Well done, it's great when you can move on from having readings and just have a "not care" attitude.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1756 on: December 31, 2018, 05:19:08 PM »
Hey Jas, did she get to you? How was she?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1757 on: December 31, 2018, 05:53:07 PM »
Ah...another year end prediction bite the dust....account closed, chapter closed...looking forward to. new year, new beginning..

Well done, it's great when you can move on from having readings and just have a "not care" attitude.

I closed my keen account long time ago...kisha was my last reader on keen account.  Cookie my goto reader has been good in the beginning but over time her readings have turned to opinion, friendly chat.....at 6.00 a minute its too expensive..there is nothing I can do to change the situation...and calling my fav goto reader will not change the situation either..

Offline star1

« Reply #1758 on: December 31, 2018, 05:55:38 PM »

I closed my keen account long time ago...kisha was my last reader on keen account.  Cookie my goto reader has been good in the beginning but over time her readings have turned to opinion, friendly chat.....at 6.00 a minute its too expensive..there is nothing I can do to change the situation...and calling my fav goto reader will not change the situation either..

That's the issue when you begin to call a reader regularly, they start to remember your situation and chat to you more as a friend than a reader.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1759 on: December 31, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »
Welcome to the failed predictions club Kat23.  :-\

I tried to resist joining your failed prediction club... I howled at the moon, danced in the bedroom, begging to the universe to knock some sense into my POI head,  i even provided free real estate space in my head for my POI but today it's reality check..nothing, Nada, kaput..... thank you for welcoming me into your club.. :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1760 on: December 31, 2018, 06:10:32 PM »

I tried to resist joining your failed prediction club... I howled at the moon, danced in the bedroom, begging to the universe to knock some sense into my POI head,  i even provided free real estate space in my head for my POI but today it's reality check..nothing, Nada, kaput..... thank you for welcoming me into your club.. :)

Sorry that you had to join the failed prediction group. Over time you do feel better without the monkey on your back. Just remember that a prediction doesn't make something happen or not.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1761 on: December 31, 2018, 06:27:15 PM »

Sorry that you had to join the failed prediction group. Over time you do feel better without the monkey on your back. Just remember that a prediction doesn't make something happen or not.

Thank you Fidget1028..  if it meant to be, he will be back.. everything is predestined...I'll take it as life journey..

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1762 on: December 31, 2018, 06:28:47 PM »
Hey Kat :) how long have you been apart?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1763 on: December 31, 2018, 06:49:21 PM »
my last recent reading with her she just basically said "a lot of new beginnings, a lot of money coming,you need to look forward.."  Literally this same statement but in different ways...I mean seriously- WHO can't say that to just anybody!?  She could not pick up on ANY details at all and anything that was particularly happening in my life right at this very moment. NO insight was given, whatsoever. Just general statements that were just pure jibberish.
I dont even understand how i ended up staying 20 minutes with her. I guess I was trying to give her a chance... since the last time I spoke with her i feel like i brushed her off and didnt give her a chance, and her information turned out to be true (health issue). I let her "talk". it was extremely frustrating...I even tried to bring specific information in to sort of "guide" the direction of her information but...nothing. When I mentioned my POI to her she said "I dont see him in your life for the next 3 years." lol ok well he's actually already IN my life so i dont know what this lady is talking about......
and also i think i was trying to justify the amount of time I waited to speak to her. (almost a month and a half!!) Should have just hung up early.
I will never call her again. I believe she has gifts..but this was a tragic reading.

Offline star1

« Reply #1764 on: December 31, 2018, 06:51:02 PM »
my last recent reading with her she just basically said "a lot of new beginnings, a lot of money coming,you need to look forward.."  Literally this same statement but in different ways...I mean seriously- WHO can't say that to just anybody!?  She could not pick up on ANY details at all and anything that was particularly happening in my life right at this very moment. NO insight was given, whatsoever. Just general statements that were just pure jibberish.
I dont even understand how i ended up staying 20 minutes with her. I guess I was trying to give her a chance... since the last time I spoke with her i feel like i brushed her off and didnt give her a chance, and her information turned out to be true (health issue). I let her "talk". it was extremely frustrating...I even tried to bring specific information in to sort of "guide" the direction of her information but...nothing. When I mentioned my POI to her she said "I dont see him in your life for the next 3 years." lol ok well he's actually already IN my life so i dont know what this lady is talking about......
and also i think i was trying to justify the amount of time I waited to speak to her. (almost a month and a half!!) Should have just hung up early.
I will never call her again. I believe she has gifts..but this was a tragic reading.

This is another reason I dropped out of her queue, some of the comments recently on her aren't great  :-\

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1765 on: December 31, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »
Hey Kat :) how long have you been apart?

2 months ....I call out on his behaviour..and since then he ghosted me..
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:23:30 PM by Kat23 »

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1766 on: December 31, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »

My last reading was just 9 to 10 words from her.....no picking  numbers..just straight to the point...you both will reconcile by end of December 2018...followed by do you have any Question?    she used to give me really good reading on finances, career and POI...and spoton predictions.. but couple of my readings, she mixed my past and present, read my mind but think it was POI.. o..none of her prediction on new man come to past.. .. she definitely have a gift remote viewing

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1767 on: December 31, 2018, 09:08:17 PM »
Kat23 you know which club i tried real hard to join? The “nailed it” club. In that club, members get phone readings or email readings and the reader ‘nailed’ their poi personality, nailed the exact date they would get their job, and nailed the date they would hear from their poi down to the minute. I dreamt of being accepted in the “nailed it” club. For so long I imagined what it would be like if a reader nailed it for me. I tried all the best ones. Dates came and passed, and when I called back the dates kept being pushed back another month. For me, manifestation never happens to be that very week or that very day. Its always the next month. And month after month, my dreams were shattered. What joy to have had a chance in the “nailed it” club  :-[

I've been to a nailed club before...palm reading decades ago...that's why I believe in pre destined and free will is just illusion...everything that was said came to pass...
since then, nada...if there's a nailed club now,  I will be the second in line...you will have my vote  to be the first in line..

There are hits and misses in many of my readings, more misses than hits..the hits are usually insignificant but because it is rare..it still a wow moment for me...like you, I tried almost everyone...cookie gave me two predictions..two different readings..end of december...then December to April 15...very specific date!!!  I didn't ask why wide range cause my head is thinking april 15 tax day..o how I hate that date..I got distracted!.. part1 of the prediction today failed...

My hopes, dreams have been shattered million times..now I am skeptical on everything...I agree it will be a joy to have a chance in the nailed club....

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1768 on: December 31, 2018, 09:13:37 PM »

This is another reason I dropped out of her queue, some of the comments recently on her aren't great  :-\

Our experiences with the reader was not good..like I said she used to be really good..perhaps because we are her regular, she stopped reading and gives opinion instead... who knows your could be positive...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1769 on: December 31, 2018, 09:42:33 PM »

My last reading was just 9 to 10 words from her.....no picking  numbers..just straight to the point...you both will reconcile by end of December 2018...followed by do you have any Question?    she used to give me really good reading on finances, career and POI...and spoton predictions.. but couple of my readings, she mixed my past and present, read my mind but think it was POI.. o..none of her prediction on new man come to past.. .. she definitely have a gift remote viewing

I think the problem with her is..she has gifts but she needs to HONE them if she wants to give a reading to people. Having psychic abilities is one thing, but being able to read others accurately is a whole other thing, IMO. I know no reader is perfect but she really is all over the place now.