Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 913615 times)

Offline Jennhayes

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1620 on: October 15, 2018, 01:10:50 PM »
Yeah her numbers have never worked for me either. She hasn’t really been negative but just very blunt like last month she goes: you both feel powerless in communication. Just reach out to him and say hey how have you been? You’re not a nun and he’s not a monk, eventually other people are going to snatch you guys up. Lmaooo

Lolll!! ;D

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1621 on: October 16, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
It concerns me when they ask what the status of the relationship is. I would think that they would see that if they were connected. QoC flip flopped way too much for me. Negative one time positive the next. The numbers she gave me never turned into anything I could confirm. She also adamantly said my POI has to decide if he will sell his house. He doesn't own his house. He rents. When I said that, she just repeated herself. Idk...

I hate when they ask the status of the relationship. That means they are going to guess about what's coming next.

QoC told me some ridiculous thing that POI doesn't want to see me because of travel. We live about 20-30 min away.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1622 on: October 16, 2018, 12:11:18 PM »
It concerns me when they ask what the status of the relationship is. I would think that they would see that if they were connected. QoC flip flopped way too much for me. Negative one time positive the next. The numbers she gave me never turned into anything I could confirm. She also adamantly said my POI has to decide if he will sell his house. He doesn't own his house. He rents. When I said that, she just repeated herself. Idk...

I hate when they ask the status of the relationship. That means they are going to guess about what's coming next.

QoC told me some ridiculous thing that POI doesn't want to see me because of travel. We live about 20-30 min away.

Hahaa wow. Well it goes to show you they’re not always on their A game. She’s been wrong for me too in the past

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1623 on: October 21, 2018, 07:54:01 PM »
Has anybody ever had Cookie give a range of months for timing and then it happened the next year? I think that's what I'm looking at now.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1624 on: October 21, 2018, 08:24:08 PM »
Has anybody ever had Cookie give a range of months for timing and then it happened the next year? I think that's what I'm looking at now.

I think she thinks she sees at 6 month intervals (January to June and then July to December.... at least that’s how she’s predicted stuff with me). When she would tell me something was going to happen in a specific month, it never did.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:40:45 PM by marciamia »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1625 on: October 22, 2018, 06:28:38 PM »
Has cookie ever told any of you she doesn’t have timing for a situation? She’s never told me that until now. Anyone else?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1626 on: October 22, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »
She's never directly told me that but she has sort of implied it. She's given me situations instead of actual timing when I've asked for timing, e.g. Me: "When will XYZ?" Cookie: "When he's found himself." Me: "When is that?" Cookie:"He's working on himself now!" It's very frustrating. I don't know if that answers your question.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:02:55 PM by Shayalay »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1627 on: October 22, 2018, 07:03:09 PM »
Has cookie ever told any of you she doesn’t have timing for a situation? She’s never told me that until now. Anyone else?

Yes. She could not give me exact timeframes for certain things, only that it's not yet the right time for it.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1628 on: October 22, 2018, 07:13:34 PM »
And has what she said panned out eventually?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1629 on: October 22, 2018, 07:22:36 PM »
I read with her years ago, and her timing never panned out for me, and this is several years later.  She gave me specific months to look for and nada.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1630 on: October 22, 2018, 09:02:44 PM »
I am number 5 in the queue. I read with her back in June an it has taken me this long to get another reading. I will let you know how it goes compared to the last. She had made some predictions about my POI and me for the end of the year lets see if they will still hold true. Ill update

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1631 on: October 23, 2018, 12:36:59 AM »
I am number 5 in the queue. I read with her back in June an it has taken me this long to get another reading. I will let you know how it goes compared to the last. She had made some predictions about my POI and me for the end of the year lets see if they will still hold true. Ill update

I’m interested in knowing, how did u frame ur question and how long did it take her to start seeing things for you?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1632 on: October 24, 2018, 04:23:26 AM »

so how did it go?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1633 on: October 26, 2018, 11:26:54 PM »
Still stuck on #2.   ;D
I usually ask open ended question like what do you see for me coming up in my love life. And she went right into it. Then I asked her what she saw coming up with my POI and I

So she reads open ended better.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1634 on: October 26, 2018, 11:31:06 PM »
Update: Cookie accurately predicted I would get my old job back within 6-9 weeks. I just got the call today that I will be starting back up next week. Now I’m looking forward for the other predictions lol I was like whatever with her because she asked a lot of questions but she’s def gifted.