Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906325 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1560 on: September 19, 2018, 08:35:01 PM »
Has she given anyone her New York, New Jersey bit? I remember readings somewhere that she told
Asked someone if they were form ny,nj area or something along that line.

Yes.  During that call, I was in NJ, but less than a mile from NYC.

Chill. I was referring to the above comment. If any adviser asked in a phone conversation if I was in or from the NY NJ area, it wouldn't be because they're psychic. It's because of my distinct accent. That's all I'm saying.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:36:48 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #1561 on: September 19, 2018, 08:45:17 PM »
Has she given anyone her New York, New Jersey bit? I remember readings somewhere that she told
Asked someone if they were form ny,nj area or something along that line.

Yes.  During that call, I was in NJ, but less than a mile from NYC.

Chill. I was referring to the above comment. If any adviser asked in a phone conversation if I was in or from the NY NJ area, it wouldn't be because they're psychic. It's because of my distinct accent. That's all I'm saying.

I know.  I've lived here almost my entire life, but I learned how to speak before my family moved here.  My accent isn't NY/NJ.  I still get asked where I'm from.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1562 on: September 20, 2018, 04:50:54 AM »
She knew where I live and my ex POI. She knew where he works as well. And it’s very uncommon that he lives in his city and work in his office location. It’s like a daily 1.5 to 3 hour drive one way, stuck in traffic bumper to bumper type of deal.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1563 on: September 22, 2018, 01:46:28 AM »
Is Cookie's line actually moving from readings or are people dying off?

I'm suddenly #6 and I need to get some sleep tonight.  I don't want to knock myself out if there is a chance I'll be getting a call.  I haven't spoken to her in 10 months so I definitely don't want to miss her call.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1564 on: September 22, 2018, 04:54:02 AM »
Is Cookie's line actually moving from readings or are people dying off?

I'm suddenly #6 and I need to get some sleep tonight.  I don't want to knock myself out if there is a chance I'll be getting a call.  I haven't spoken to her in 10 months so I definitely don't want to miss her call.

So i think shes getting more calls, i saw her status busy couple of times yesterday.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1565 on: September 22, 2018, 08:35:13 PM »
I saw her online during the day EST, which I never see. I think she's taking more calls.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1566 on: September 24, 2018, 04:52:58 PM »
She called me 2 Fridays ago at noon EST. I got back in her queue again in case I want to talk to her again in 2 months or so. Started at 108, 10 days ago. I'm at 87 today.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1567 on: September 24, 2018, 07:34:51 PM »
She called me 2 Fridays ago at noon EST. I got back in her queue again in case I want to talk to her again in 2 months or so. Started at 108, 10 days ago. I'm at 87 today.

I'm finally in her top 10 and  I am booked solid at work and then weekends for my own business, until October 8th. 

Unless she calls me right before bedtime or while I am taking a quick break, I'm probably not going to be able to take her call.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1568 on: September 24, 2018, 08:02:25 PM »
How I wish she had a regular schedule. I am at 51 which I am guessing is 3-4 weeks out. Who knows what I'll be doing when she calls.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1569 on: September 26, 2018, 05:54:22 AM »
has it ever happened that she hasn't seen anything happen between you and your POI, how does she typically relay that to you? how does she not see it happen?just curious.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1570 on: September 26, 2018, 11:24:12 AM »
has it ever happened that she hasn't seen anything happen between you and your POI, how does she typically relay that to you? how does she not see it happen?just curious.

she could possibly mean "Marriage" or "Commitment" or some sort of "event" for you both etc.
she has told me this too.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1571 on: September 26, 2018, 05:34:02 PM »
I try not to ask Cookie a specific question because it gets confusing. She will usually explain on her own how she sees situations happening. Her explanation usually includes an outcome.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1572 on: September 26, 2018, 05:42:18 PM »

she could possibly mean "Marriage" or "Commitment" or some sort of "event" for you both etc.

Back in 2017 she said, you will increase communication with ex-poi but never a relationship.  I found out something about the guy that is a turn off then he ended up chasing after me so we increased communication but I will never want to be in relationship with a guy like that.

For a different guy, she said you will stop talking, the ex poi and I stopped talking for months. She saw him reaching out, and it happened yesterday after 11 months of no communication.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1573 on: September 26, 2018, 06:47:41 PM »

Back in 2017 she said, you will increase communication with ex-poi but never a relationship.  I found out something about the guy that is a turn off then he ended up chasing after me so we increased communication but I will never want to be in relationship with a guy like that.

For a different guy, she said you will stop talking, the ex poi and I stopped talking for months. She saw him reaching out, and it happened yesterday after 11 months of no communication.

That’s awesome (I think? If you’re happy about it that is!) I read your post and thought: man are so darn slow. They’re just SLOW sometimes.  ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1574 on: September 26, 2018, 07:29:54 PM »
Cookie is online now at 3:30 pm EST. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to when she may call. Lol! At least the line is moving.

anything