Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906210 times)

Offline 1day

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 05:06:00 AM »
That's great to hear that you had a good connection with her! I hope she was able to bring you some clarity around your situation. I am looking for that as well. Was she pretty flexible when you were scheduling a call? There's not a schedule, so I am not sure when she actually does readings. And I don't know if her cancelling the reading means she doesn't want to talk to me. I've had readers on keen block me before I can even read with them, so I don't know if this is one of those situations.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:24 AM »
I've spoken with her 3 times and each time was in the evening around 9:30. I've never used the "request an appointment" option... I've always just jumped in line.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 05:13:44 AM »
where can you make a appt? I don't see that option..

Offline 1day

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 05:17:45 AM »
LLL, if you go down to the bottom of the page, it says "schedule an appointment." It says on her site that scheduling a call works best for her. I've been in line twice with her and she's never come on when I've been waiting. I saw that she was on a call earlier this evening, but it looks like she took that call and then logged off. So, I scheduled a call with her, which she accepted and then canceled. I tried to get in line with her again and it looks like I still can, so doesn't look like she has blocked me. Hope that's the case!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 05:44:44 AM »
sorry nvm I see it.  :o

930 EST syenergy?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 05:47:10 AM »
Sorry! I forgot to mention I'm in the pacific time zone. So 9:30 pacific time.

Offline 1day

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 05:51:19 AM »
I made an appt with her at 8:30PM PST...weird. Will try and see if arrange a call works.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 04:27:39 PM »
Ok, so I called Cookie Saturday night.  This was my 3rd call to her.  I called her once about my SM, once about Chance, and this time again about Chance. 

This call happened to be the best I've had with her.  I was blown away.  I told her that I was calling about a man who I had been dating since November and that last week he told me he didn't want to see me anymore.  I didn't say anything else.  She was off and running.  She physically described Chance's ex to a "T"!!!!!  She told me the date that things started going down hill.  She told me names of people in his life.  She told me the name of a city that I can confirm is important to Chance because he does want to move there. 

She gave me a prediction similar to Kisha, but she gave me more detail and told me that I would be miserable before I get what I want.  Kisha has also said that to me.  She didn't give me a timeframe for improvement, but she did say I'd feel better by the second week of March.  She told me that he was falling in love with me and freaked out (how many times have we all heard this???)  I believe it, though because she was so accurate with the details I can confirm that I really can't doubt what she says he was feeling. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
@synergy: wow - seriously, just out of the blue she threw out names of people in his life?? With NO info. from you?? Do you know if you mentioned any of those people's names to ANY other reader on keen? I ask because I'm pretty positive they share info/notes. But if you never mentioned those names to other readers, then that's pretty impressive, and oh Lord, now I feel calling her.......

So this is 'spiritualist reader' on keen, right?? I checked out that page but did not see  ANY feedback...where is her feedback?

Offline aquarian

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 06:57:59 PM »
you can only read her feedback if you right click the page and "view source." i looked through a few pages of feedback and they were all 5 stars. some ppl said predictions came to pass even though timeframes were off. not sure why she's hiding the feedback, but maybe its a good thing because some ppl have phony feedback on their page.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 07:06:23 PM »
I see her feedback when I go to her page via the computer, but not when I look on my phone.  I will say that when I called her about the ex (my SM) she gave me contact predictions that DID manifest, but the big prediction DID NOT.  He and I never got back together.

SO.. I just spoke with ASTROSarah.  I have never ever burst into tears during a reading, but I did with her.  I didn't have to tell her anything!!!!!!  And, no, I didn't get a fairytale.  In fact, while she said a reconciliation is possible, she didn't seem confident that it would happen.  She told me that we are not predetermined.  She told me what I should do if I want him to return, but I'm not sure it'll happen based on some stuff she told me.  :(

TimeHeals,

I didn't tell Cookie anything.  She came right out and gave me names and the name of a city significant to Chance.  I've never spoken about that to any other reader because it's important to him professionally, and I never had a need to ask about that. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 09:24:39 PM »
Seeeeee! Told you Sarah was good! I'm glad you spoke with her.

She says the good and bad. The good was my ex and this new guy depending on who I want to go with even though she said me and my ex being together is predetermined.

But she also gave me bad news in regards to my finances and someone's health that is close to me. She said it will all work it's self out but those things will occur so just watch out for them.

I enjoyed speaking with her so much! I hope everything she mentioned for all us comes to pass:)). I'm rooting for all of us!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »
my chair!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:55:27 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012, 12:33:57 AM »
kickingthehabit,

Have Cookie's predictions come to pass for you??  I find that she is spectacular when it comes to the past and the present, but I'm not sure about her predictions.  When I called her about my ex, she got minor predictions right, but not the big one.

She told me some good and bad things about what's to come with my situation, and I hope she's right, but I'm not sure.  Has she been accurate with regards to the future for you?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 12:42:07 AM »
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:56:31 AM by Nottakingthebait »

anything