Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906488 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1485 on: August 08, 2018, 02:39:18 AM »
(In response to those questioning the numbers Cookie asks you to pick)

I have done the number thing with Cookie numerous times.. She has primarily used it with contact dates for me.

She will ask me to pick a number between two numbers she throws out - as soon as I do, she has given me dates, and I'll tell you now - she has been SO accurate - at most, she has been a day off.  So she does do it for a reason.

I can give numerous, numerous examples - I remember earlier this year doing it, and she told me I would be in a dry period - no contact - until after Jan 18th - my POI went silent and contacted me on Jan 17th.

Another - a couple of months ago -she told me I wouldn't hear from him from late June, until  July - I heard from him 31st June...

Numerous numerous examples.

Other times she doesn't need me to pick numbers, but if I ask a question, and she can't see the answer - she will ask me to pick numbers.

Sometimes she will say something that gives me no choice - pick a number between 7 and 9... for example.. it doesn't matter what the number is, she just knows that it can help her tune in..

I guess I have a good connection with Cookie, because I've never had a bad experience with her in terms of her predictions or dates (except perhaps my first call - which I'll cite below) - and I know others here have not found her helpful. 

My first ever call with Cookie was not good and contained inaccurate information. I only went back to her for a second call because one random, very minor, thing she said, came to pass - and also, because she had such a good rap on this forum... I thought I'd give her another try...

On the second call (late October), she told me I was going away at the beginning of November, and gave some information as to why...  I had NO intention of leaving the country, or going away...

No one else had seen it for me - no other reader, and it made no sense.  it sounded far fetched.

She said a ton of other things that also were relevant - however, back to the trip..

That afternoon, I randomly typed my name, DoB and contact number into a facebook ad that was inviting people to participate in a seminar overseas..I thought nothing of it, it looked like a competition, it appeared on my time line... I clicked the ad, filled it out, and forgot about it..

They called me 2 hours later - said I was the kind of person they were looking for, and invited me..

A long set of coincidences followed that basically pushed me into the trip whether I wanted to go or not - 2 weeks later, I was on a plane, on the trip that Cookie saw - I went for 10 days - stayed overseas for months... 

That's how Cookie became my regular reader...

She has a talent people.

The above story is one of many that have seen Cookie predict things for me - and also, in other situations, push me to take up opportunities, that I never would have done without her visions.. So she can be a amazing.

She called me in a hotel room once (I was in her queue) - told me I had to text my POI.. and made me do it.. she said, if I did, it would move things along.. I argued against it, said there was no point as he wasn't in town.. she was insistent.. so I did... turned out he was in town.. the rest is a long story...

I know readers don't connected strongly with everyone - and the costs unfortunately are high, so it's difficult to read for too long.. but Cookie has been phenomenal with me... I can't see the point of reading with anyone else..

Sometimes I read with Miss Ann - but her interpretations are not always accurate..

Despite the above, my advice to anyone, is not to get readings.. or if you do - only occasionally (once every few months).. I have not been a good example of this advice - I'm there now.. but last year was a nightmare for me that trapped me into a cycle of readings that both helped, and hindered..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1486 on: August 08, 2018, 04:56:04 AM »
I had a reading with cookie that lasted 3 minutes and it was very very accurate. The prediction happened as she said a week after and it was very negative. I was so weirded out that I hang up right away. I agree there are days when you can feel better connection with cookie, there are days when she is vague. I think if you don’t have budget for 10 minutes with cookie, please don’t line up. She’s not a question and answer type of reader. You have to let her talk and pick up on her own. Also, around 5 mins, if you think she’s being vague and not connecting, why stay on the phone. I have times when I lined up for 2 months and within a few minutes I don’t think the reading will be fruitful so I save my money and I hang up. Cookie is very gifted and scary accurate at times. But her style of reading is not for everyone. And for this reason, I don’t read with her anymore. But she has been 80% accurate with me.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 04:59:01 AM by whskers »

Offline Kate

« Reply #1487 on: August 08, 2018, 10:31:29 AM »
I had a reading with cookie that lasted 3 minutes and it was very very accurate. The prediction happened as she said a week after and it was very negative. I was so weirded out that I hang up right away. I agree there are days when you can feel better connection with cookie, there are days when she is vague. I think if you don’t have budget for 10 minutes with cookie, please don’t line up. She’s not a question and answer type of reader. You have to let her talk and pick up on her own. Also, around 5 mins, if you think she’s being vague and not connecting, why stay on the phone. I have times when I lined up for 2 months and within a few minutes I don’t think the reading will be fruitful so I save my money and I hang up. Cookie is very gifted and scary accurate at times. But her style of reading is not for everyone. And for this reason, I don’t read with her anymore. But she has been 80% accurate with me.

Really good advice Whskers.. I admit I do ask Cookie questions..and often the answers are correct..  but the most accurate reads have been when she sees without me asking..

Cookie changed my whole opinion of Psychics.  My experience until I found her was very sub-par.

The only one that stuck out as having a true talent, was Matt Fraser on BSD - truly phenomenal reader on the present - and also a great medium - tunes in immediately - but his predictions were inaccurate.

Cookie is the first, and only reader, that has shown me it's possible to see the future - in detail! The detail she gave of the trip I mention in the last post was really amazing.. 

She's not 100% - and will often tell me a read can change.

Following on from my last post - I do believe that the time that she called me in a hotel and told me to text my POI - was intervention from a higher power - the timing was very coincidental. She called at just the right time..

She had told me a few days before that I would be in a hotel and to do it.. but I was not going to follow her advice.  So the timing of that call.. was.. amazing.

Anyway - one day I'll write a book about it.. or get someone else to write it ;)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1488 on: August 18, 2018, 05:28:02 AM »
This lady isn’t ethical at all. She needs to tell the caller immediately if she is not connecting. It was the first time she ever asked me to pick a number, once I did she started giving me stock answers about lack of communication etc. just stuff that clearly showed she wasn’t connecting. A waste of money.

While I'm not the biggest fan of hers (because she can be confusing) - I felt the exact same way when I first read with her. She told me lack of communication with my POI and I was like what is she talking about? We were talking every day at the time! Lo and behold she was right - 3 months later after the reading there was a big difference in our communication. Watch what she says unfold about 3 months from now. Specifically when she "sees" something.

When she "sees" something  - she will specifically start a statement with "It looks like", "There is something going on" or "It appears" - trust that it will happen. If she doesn't say those words then whatever she says could be 50/50.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1489 on: August 18, 2018, 10:23:08 AM »
The thing is I don’t see anything serious with this person so her telling me that he doesn’t want to tell me his true feelings is pure bs. There is no romantic feelings there.

If you read up the thread a little you'll see that one of Cookie's ways of connecting is to ask you to pick a number.. so often she has asked me to do that, and given me answers that are very very accurate..

She is not a BS artist - she has a talent - like everyone else, sometimes she is on fire, other times not so much.  But she is certainly not unethical - she's blunt, to the point, and only ever tells you what she sees psychically - no matter how hard.

My advice with any reader is, if you feel they are not connecting, cut the call .. Whilst you are paying, and on the line, they will continue to try and provide you with a service as best they can... very few will ever admit they are not connecting..

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1490 on: August 18, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »
The thing is I don’t see anything serious with this person so her telling me that he doesn’t want to tell me his true feelings is pure bs. There is no romantic feelings there.

Did Cookie mention what his true feelings were? Maybe his true feelings are that he doesnt want a relationship and doesnt have romantic feelings and he is reluctant to say that? Did she imply that he had "true" feelings of romance or did she just say true feelings?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1491 on: August 18, 2018, 02:22:21 PM »
Yes true feelings of romance, he already revealed to me that this isn’t serious. I’m not revealing anymore on the public board

Edit: I understand cookie has a lot of fans here but please let me give my review I have read with her before and know how she works. I immediately cut the call when she started giving me a story

I don't mind your review - I was just trying to understand your review. I'm not her biggest fan either but ok.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1492 on: August 25, 2018, 10:46:27 PM »
Can anyone tell me when Cookie usually calls? I am on EST.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1493 on: August 25, 2018, 11:00:16 PM »
Cookie is on another astral plane where time does not exist

It’s hard to say, she’s totally random

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1494 on: August 25, 2018, 11:00:53 PM »
Anytime. I’ve had her call me at 1am CST too😬

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1495 on: August 25, 2018, 11:05:09 PM »
I’m still sitting in the low 40s from 100s, feel I’ll be married with kids by the time she gets to me then I’ll have no need to call her lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1496 on: August 25, 2018, 11:48:12 PM »
You guys are hilarious. Lord only knows what I'll ask her at 4 am. Lmao...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1497 on: August 26, 2018, 02:56:55 AM »
I waited for months and now I am #7 in the queue, but now I don't feel the need to call a psychic. I wish I could give someone my spot.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1498 on: August 26, 2018, 04:15:11 AM »
I was sitting right by my phone absolutely still missed her call at midnight😂 after waiting 2 months. I guess it wasn’t meant to be😂

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1499 on: August 28, 2018, 12:21:17 AM »
@wishes215 same thing happened to me I was watching my phone like a hawk was #3 in the queue and at 1AM EST went to another room to have a quick chat and plugged in my phone to get a charge as it was dying. Lo and behold she called and I missed it by 1 minute. Damn! I waited for 70 days Keen tells me. So back at it I am

anything