Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906543 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1380 on: June 12, 2018, 06:11:24 PM »
If you aren't feeling it, don't do it.

Waiting in line wasn't an actual investment.  You aren't going to lose anything by walking.  You can always get in line again if you want.

Offline nightime

« Reply #1381 on: June 15, 2018, 04:24:06 AM »
I was in the same place. I was number 1 and wanted to give it away as well. The call came and I hit ignore. Looking back I realized Cookie just doesn't work with me. Last year she had told me that I'd be choosing from 3 people come Spring of this year - that didn't happen. She also said a blonde woman would help me find a new job. Well that blonde was me who actually ended up helping my friend get a job. Past visions haven't happened either.

Hey is she works for you, do it! She is super nice and does see the past and present incredibly well!

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1382 on: June 18, 2018, 02:50:06 AM »
Has anyone spoke to her recently? How have her readings been lately?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1383 on: June 19, 2018, 04:25:53 AM »
I first read with Cookie about 2 years ago...unfortunately she was very wrong for me. She was able to get some pretty crazy random details about my life but they didn’t have anything to do with what I was calling about. This led me to believe that she actually knew what she was talking about when she gave me predictions.

I do think she has a gift and is able to pick up on random things. Just didn’t work for me.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1384 on: June 19, 2018, 11:43:26 AM »
Thanks @Spiritual_Rose

What’s the consensus on whether she’s better at general or specific questions?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1385 on: June 19, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »
Thanks @Spiritual_Rose

What’s the consensus on whether she’s better at general or specific questions?

I think General is better for readings to see if cookie connect with you and your situation without you feeding them anything.
I'd go for general and see what happens from there.
She's pretty good at picking stuff up.

I concur. Definitely general. Cookie is good at seeing pictures and clips of things (although alot of them are random). I feel like in the past when I have started to ask specific questions her accuracy diminishes. Just let her talk if you want predictions which are accurate

Offline okgirl

« Reply #1386 on: June 22, 2018, 04:05:24 PM »
Im #59 but I start think if I will take a call or not.. I read feedback's here she is so popular and line to long to wait but last her feedback on keen 5/20

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1387 on: June 22, 2018, 05:22:30 PM »
The jury is out for me on her reading. I started out with something very generic like what do you see developing for me romantically in the short term over the next 3-4 months. She gave me an answer that said you wont be in a relationship till 2018-19. Then she asked me if I wanted to know about someone specific and I asked her about mu POI. She then took off. I was impressed with her remote viewing she captured a lot of things correctly. E,g his hair my hair the fact that I had lost weight and that he is noticing it etc. Then there were some things that left me confised. When she started the reading she was not very hopeful about us but then when she ended the reading she said he will start making little gestures towards you between July and December when he does that email me and I will telly you how to manifest it. In the middle she was all over. She said I will be in a relationship with a man I will meet at work this was before she knew my POI and I work together but after she had already told me things are shaky between us. Then she said you will have to change jobs to be in a relationship or move cities and then she said unless I have already moved and the two cities she mentioned are the ones that I have moved from and To. I moved from NY to LA. And lastly I still had questions for her when I went to add more money she cut me off.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1388 on: June 22, 2018, 05:30:22 PM »
Like most of them I think Cookie is definitely better when you ask her for a general reading. She is really good about location and details, but sometimes it doesn't make sense until much later.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #1389 on: June 22, 2018, 05:43:55 PM »
How far does Cookie read when you ask for general?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1390 on: June 22, 2018, 05:50:38 PM »
One of her readings for me was almost 2 years out. I remember she told me it would be no sooner than 14 months and it was a few months past that time. Not everything she said worked out, but I asked her questions also and I realized she doesn't work for me when I start asking her questions.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #1391 on: June 22, 2018, 06:08:58 PM »
Cookie sees amazing stuff, but she can't see a whole picture for me. Some stuff she predicted a year ago  (general reading ) and it didn't happen . I just wonder if is time issue.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1392 on: June 22, 2018, 06:12:01 PM »
Recently she did the same thing to me, she told me I Will be changing jobs and making more money. I told her I have been promoted, she asked me if it was with a year, I told her I changed jobs about a year out and that I was promoted recently, she then said that's what it was then.

When it came to my relationship, she told me to keep doing what i’m doing. She told me that my bf was crazy about me and asked me what I did to him? She made some funny jokes lol. She proceed to tell me about two other guys, one with brown hair and one with dark hair from my past who have been thinking about me, I know what she says is true because one of them has been clicking on my profile, if he knew I know, I’m sure he wouldn't;  anyway, I blocked him, the other got upset because I won't leave my relationship for him. He asked me what he's missing. He actually sent messages, when I didn't respond he got very upset. I think he may have blocked me but I don't need that kind of energy around.

The jury is out for me on her reading. I started out with something very generic like what do you see developing for me romantically in the short term over the next 3-4 months. She gave me an answer that said you wont be in a relationship till 2018-19. Then she asked me if I wanted to know about someone specific and I asked her about mu POI. She then took off. I was impressed with her remote viewing she captured a lot of things correctly. E,g his hair my hair the fact that I had lost weight and that he is noticing it etc. Then there were some things that left me confised. When she started the reading she was not very hopeful about us but then when she ended the reading she said he will start making little gestures towards you between July and December when he does that email me and I will telly you how to manifest it. In the middle she was all over. She said I will be in a relationship with a man I will meet at work this was before she knew my POI and I work together but after she had already told me things are shaky between us. Then she said you will have to change jobs to be in a relationship or move cities and then she said unless I have already moved and the two cities she mentioned are the ones that I have moved from and To. I moved from NY to LA. And lastly I still had questions for her when I went to add more money she cut me off.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #1393 on: June 22, 2018, 06:12:54 PM »
When Cookie says " I believe" .., is it prediction or just her opinion?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1394 on: June 22, 2018, 06:14:35 PM »
BTW she picked up on my depressed friend, I didn't waste time looking into it
Recently she did the same thing to me, she told me I Will be changing jobs and making more money. I told her I have been promoted, she asked me if it was with a year, I told her I changed jobs about a year out and that I was promoted recently, she then said that's what it was then.

When it came to my relationship, she told me to keep doing what i’m doing. She told me that my bf was crazy about me and asked me what I did to him? She made some funny jokes lol. She proceed to tell me about two other guys, one with brown hair and one with dark hair from my past who have been thinking about me, I know what she says is true because one of them has been clicking on my profile, if he knew I know, I’m sure he wouldn't;  anyway, I blocked him, the other got upset because I won't leave my relationship for him. He asked me what he's missing. He actually sent messages, when I didn't respond he got very upset. I think he may have blocked me but I don't need that kind of energy around.

anything