Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 915799 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1080 on: January 24, 2018, 04:19:40 PM »
It's interesting for sure, but I know that I have thought very negatively about situations that have turned out positive, and I have felt positive about situations that have turned out negative.  So, I don't know.

I know a girl who is the most negative, paranoid, self conscious person you will ever meet...and she always attracts good guys in her life, who take care of her AND her kids.  It's not like she's sitting there visualizing positive stuff, believe me.

I know it does seem like that sometimes.. but there are books on the LoA that go into the specifics of that.  It's the emotions that are important - the visualisations, deep set beliefs (affirmations can help with those) and the emotions you get from those visualisations.. the better you feel, the better things you will attract... I'm no expert, but in the periods of time that I get on a roll with the LoA, I made amazing things happen... 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1081 on: January 24, 2018, 04:22:16 PM »
It's interesting for sure, but I know that I have thought very negatively about situations that have turned out positive, and I have felt positive about situations that have turned out negative.  So, I don't know.

I know a girl who is the most negative, paranoid, self conscious person you will ever meet...and she always attracts good guys in her life, who take care of her AND her kids.  It's not like she's sitting there visualizing positive stuff, believe me.

I was gonna respond something mean but.. I don’t want mods to call me out. 😬 not to you! About her!

LOL yea, well..she's a good person, deep down, just has a lot of issues within herself.  But good hearted.  She meets great guys, two long term relationships with guys who give her the world.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1082 on: January 24, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »

I know it does seem like that sometimes.. but there are books on the LoA that go into the specifics of that.  It's the emotions that are important - the visualisations, deep set beliefs (affirmations can help with those) and the emotions you get from those visualisations.. the better you feel, the better things you will attract... I'm no expert, but in the periods of time that I get on a roll with the LoA, I made amazing things happen...

Yeah and also I think LoA also advise you not to expect anything. It’s more of  the emotions of the pleasure. Like when I do it I imagine how the touch feels and the smell and the texture. Makes me smile and calm. Then the art of letting go of it and not to expect anything. I have been visualizing my future house lately. I have been going up and down the levels making sure all the furnitures are right, color coded 😂 then on my spare time I look for an actual furniture  that same visual on my mind and save it in my Pinterest. Then determine how much it is then add it to my list of things to save up. Then add it to my cash flows goals in my excel 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:31:24 PM by whskers »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1083 on: January 24, 2018, 05:20:05 PM »
I called cookie using a different platform today (different from my old keen account), wow she’s so accurate with present. Whatever she said today was still continuation of what she saw from my old keen account. From where I live, what happened in the recent past with my PoI. She even described my POI physical feature. She said Monday to Thursday. Then changed to.. it’s Tuesday to Thursday. Me and PoI don’t See each other over weekends. Only Tuesday to Thursday. Lol. She has been very accurate on prediction with me in the past.  Everything she said came to pass.

What different platform? It'd be nice not to have a 64-person-long queue...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1084 on: January 24, 2018, 09:05:41 PM »

Omg I know people like that too! Like I know a girl who is not physically attractive (no hate, just the truth, even her bf (fiance now)'s friends were asking him why are you dating her? she's fat), not educated, no career, personality boring like a brick, always insecure (every time I talked to her she starts talking about how she wants to lose weight bc she feels ugly and fat...), and her bf is tall, good looking, super loaded, treats her like a QUEEN and now they are engaged. He's also 10 years younger than her and has hot young model looking girls throwing themselves at him all the time...like what gives?

This is where I am doubtful of LOA (i have had mixed results with it) - Did everyone that got what they wanted do it because they had good energy/visualized? I personally know a lot of unhappy people in my life who attracted amazing things and vice versa. There are people who are super grateful for everything, happy for the little things in life, have big dreams and really believe they could achieve them but at the same time they are ok with not achieving them (which is the whole idea of LOA right? like letting go) and years later they still didnt achieve those dreams.

This is where I believe in destiny - some things are just meant to happen /or not no matter what you do or don't do. Think about all the people that ended up celebrities and achieved their dreams of being an actor, entrepreneur, musician, artist, etc...did they do it because they believed in themselves 100% and were always happy? No, because why do you think so many celebrities are suicidal...I think some people just have certain things in their "life path"...or things sometimes are truly just random/luck.

YES!! to everything you said!

The girl I spoke of is actually drop dead gorgeous, looks like a celebrity herself but just a dreadful sense of self esteem...it's actually quite sad. 

I believe in positive thinking but that's about as far as I will go with the whole law of attraction thing.

Offline happyorange

« Reply #1085 on: January 26, 2018, 08:26:58 AM »
How many minutes do you think good for first reading with cookie? I’m a bit hesitating as she is really expensive 😅

Offline Kate

« Reply #1086 on: January 26, 2018, 08:33:01 AM »
How many minutes do you think good for first reading with cookie? I’m a bit hesitating as she is really expensive 😅

20... 15 at least, but try and do 20... just let her run.. ask her what she sees coming up for you over the next week or so...

Offline whskers

« Reply #1087 on: January 26, 2018, 12:12:44 PM »

20... 15 at least, but try and do 20... just let her run.. ask her what she sees coming up for you over the next week or so...

Last time I read with her was 10 minutes because she started to be repetitive but I got a lot of info within 10 mins but usually I read 15-29 mins with her

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1088 on: January 26, 2018, 12:54:26 PM »
I read with her for maybe 15 minutes a second time and I actually had to push for her to give me stuff. It was like she would say one thing and then silence so I would responded “ok is that it?” It was like a totally different reading than my first one. I think the connection wasn’t as strong as my first reading which is disappointing because she is NOT cheap by any means and she told me some things that didn’t resonate, so I’m a little disappointed.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1089 on: January 26, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »
I read with her for maybe 15 minutes a second time and I actually had to push for her to give me stuff. It was like she would say one thing and then silence so I would responded “ok is that it?” It was like a totally different reading than my first one. I think the connection wasn’t as strong as my first reading which is disappointing because she is NOT cheap by any means and she told me some things that didn’t resonate, so I’m a little disappointed.

Yeah I think it differs per reading too. My last reading with her  she said everything around me is very clear. When she described my PoI, she made sure it’s him she’s seeing. Said a lot of unique things about him like where he works and what does he do for work, and she said.. “he’s coming in  very strong tonight”. Like she Can see a lot about him.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1090 on: January 26, 2018, 03:39:06 PM »
when i read with her a while back, she said things that were just general and not really what I was asking about.  I remember her saying "he is going to compliment you a lot".  He always did, that was nothing new.  I guess her reading style is for you or it isn't. 

candiednut

« Reply #1091 on: January 26, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »
I am envious of people that had a lot of details from her bc her readings with me have alreadys been vague/general. Like "it will get better", "you need to detach yourself from some negativity" or "there are some changes and possible move in the future"

Offline whskers

« Reply #1092 on: January 26, 2018, 06:33:15 PM »
I had the same experience with you two on the first two reading. More general but predictions happened. But these last two reading (back in October and January) she has been more detailed. Example she said my PoI work in this industry and city  and he works with a lot of people that looks like me and remembers you a lot. My PoI works directly with at least 5 people that has same ethnicity with me. My PoI always talks about them.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1093 on: January 28, 2018, 04:25:51 AM »
I read with her about a week ago and she didn’t say anything that really resonated with me.

I will say that she picked up my present situation as if it had JUST started. I think I’m on the end of the spectrum when it comes to the drama and she was predicting what I’ve already been going through for months now. So, there’s that...

I think I’ll wait to see if anything she said ends up standing out to me in the future but as of now I wouldn’t call her again.

I honestly felt like that when I first called her.. I was not going to call her again. It was a jumbled reading.  However, a small thing she said came to pass so I called again..

On the second reading, something major she saw came to pass - that no one else had seen.. no one.  She had all the details, the time, area etc.. I didn't believe her, but when it happened.. I went back.

She gets better imo as you read with her.. she costs a lot however.  But she is now very good at tuning right in..

She has been SO accurate with me, she has blown me away.. she really sees my future.. all the events she has "seen" for me have happened.  The ones she has tried to get me to manifest have not been so accurate... but she is the most talented advisor I have honestly every spoken to.

She does see the future - no doubt.  But she also has to interpret what she is seeing, and like everyone, she is not perfect...but seriously.. she is the best I know of on my situation...  I sometimes talk to a few others.. QoC has been pretty good on the current emotions.. Miss Ann from Bitwine has been very good, I would go back to her.. Advisor Neal has been great - and some of his predictions have manifested.. I don't know who else I would talk to to be honest.

Good to know! On Thursday a few of my predictions came to pass after three and a half long months.
I should (hopefully) know soon if cookie’s predictions are accurate. If they are I’ll most likely call her again and hopefully the reading will make more sense. I also want to keep in mind that it’s harder to pick up on a situation based off of the first call.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1094 on: February 04, 2018, 03:51:09 AM »
Read with her tonight for the first time in a long time and I'm not sure what to think. She revised and even reversed herself a few times - but maybe the picture became clearer as we went - and like so many, I think she got the recent past as the near future.

She told me good things but it was like she'd try to take it away with the other hand, for example, that he's wanting to move away from our expensive area so he can buy a house and a new car, to be more attractive to me and give me what he thinks I want. I said that's good, he must be thinking seriously and long-term then. She said just because that's what a person is thinking, it doesn't mean they'll do it. Well, why did you tell me? I keep asking what's coming up for us.

It was frustrating. She went around in circles, I had to redirect her, and I had to make her look at the future instead of telling me about the present. Then she'd get good future info but disparage it. Has anybody else had this happen? It was like she was dissing her own reading.