Author Topic: PennyC  (Read 13784 times)

Offline jas

Re: PennyC
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 10:49:58 PM »
Ajan - you should leave reviews for those psychics as well.

Offline skyfitsheaven

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2020, 05:12:29 PM »
Hi all, new here... long time lurker, first time poster haha.

I remember I read with PennyC about 10 years ago - and I ONLY did it because I had the first three minutes free promo and she was included in that and I think I only added about a minute and even back that I think she was like $20 or $30 per minute.

Anyway I remember her diving right in and it was a career question and I had asked her a yes/no question and she was right, but then again, that could just be a 50/50 question... I feel like she was wrong about a relationship question I had asked-the fact that I can't remember the full reading even though it was 10 years ago, shows how underwhelming it was for me... because if it was anything special, I think I would remember for someone who was like $30 per minute back then.. so save your money, a lot of better readers for much less than that if that's your cup of tea.

Offline jas

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 07:36:16 PM »
Hi Sky - Welcome to the board.

Ajan - use the search button to find the threads that already exist on these readers and add your review.  I believe every reader you mentioned already has a thread on the board.  There is a specific page just for Keen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2020, 11:58:06 PM »

I remember I read with PennyC about 10 years ago - and I ONLY did it because I had the first three minutes free promo and she was included in that and I think I only added about a minute and even back that I think she was like $20 or $30 per minute.

Anyway I remember her diving right in and it was a career question and I had asked her a yes/no question and she was right, but then again, that could just be a 50/50 question... I feel like she was wrong about a relationship question I had asked-the fact that I can't remember the full reading even though it was 10 years ago, shows how underwhelming it was for me... because if it was anything special, I think I would remember for someone who was like $30 per minute back then.. so save your money, a lot of better readers for much less than that if that's your cup of tea.

Good to know! I’m going to wait to see if her prediction for June happens. I think if she gets that one right then I can really say she’s legitimately psychic lol
Of course she's going to get it right!  I look forward to reading your advertisement in June.  ;)

Precisely Marybell  ::)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 11:59:58 PM by Luckystar »

Offline marybell

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2020, 01:17:43 AM »

Good to know! I’m going to wait to see if her prediction for June happens. I think if she gets that one right then I can really say she’s legitimately psychic lol
Of course she's going to get it right!  I look forward to reading your advertisement in June.  ;)

Precisely Marybell ::)
lol  Thank you Luckystar   :)   Wait!  I just noticed that her advertisements have been removed. She must have deleted her account.   Wonderful!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 01:28:46 AM by marybell »

Offline jas

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2020, 02:55:06 AM »
Well, it was either an advertisement or a person who is very timid and got their feelings hurt.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2020, 08:19:27 PM »
Well, it was either an advertisement or a person who is very timid and got their feelings hurt.

I think it was an advertisement because all of that person's comments are gone.

Offline marybell

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2020, 09:24:03 PM »
Ajan90’s account and posts seemed to have disappeared. Glad it’s gone, I was going to say there was no way those big ripoffs had good reviews.
I agree , although I would say that her review for PennyC was beyond good.  She was claiming to have had an absolutely miraculous reading, while promising to return in June to top up the miracles in case you lose interest!  It was bad enough that she was promoting an insanely expensive , ungifted advisor whose apparent generosity with minutes and follow ups only extended to her,  she was promoting her during a crisis when so many of us are scared,  vulnerable .. and.. without work.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2020, 09:38:02 PM »
Ajan90’s account and posts seemed to have disappeared. Glad it’s gone, I was going to say there was no way those big ripoffs had good reviews.
I agree , although I would say that her review for PennyC was beyond good.  She was claiming to have had an absolutely miraculous reading, while promising to return in June to top up the miracles in case you lose interest!  It was bad enough that she was promoting an insanely expensive , ungifted advisor whose apparent generosity with minutes and follow ups only extended to her,  she was promoting her during a crisis when so many of us are scared,  vulnerable .. and.. without work.

You take my thoughts out of my head and voice them, ;)

Offline marybell

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2020, 10:50:45 PM »

You take my thoughts out of my head and voice them, ;)
  Thank you Luckystar   :)  :)

Offline SarahM

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2020, 02:59:06 AM »
I'm ashamed to admit that I've read with this reader before when I was in a very very vulnerable state... She was horrible and nothing she said came to pass. Please guys don't waste your money. For that price I expect every single thing she predicts to come true no exceptions! And no flip flopping either.

Offline jas

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2020, 12:31:07 PM »
As I stated on the previous pages, my experience with her was not good, but what made it worse was the cost.  It has been ten years since I read with her and I am still upset about it.  I did not get the three free minutes - I paid $150 for a three-minute. reading that turned out to be wrong.  Like I said in a prior post, you never forget a 3-minute reading that cost you $150

Offline Ajan90

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2023, 10:27:18 PM »
So this is the site I cross reference reviews to. A few years ago I was going through a hard time and spoke to Penny. I decided to review a pricey and apparently controversial advisor. I wrote about my experience and got bullied off of the page. I even got accused of working for Penny lol. If anyone is curious, her predictions DID NOT happen. She simply knew a lot of details like a name  but nothing happened like she said it would.

anything