Author Topic: Prophet Angel  (Read 1260 times)

Offline latoya821

Prophet Angel
« on: November 24, 2023, 03:08:44 PM »
This is outrageous.  This "prophet" takes advantage of emotionally vulnerable people.  In my opinion he is a predator. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 03:10:56 PM by latoya821 »

Offline jackY

Re: Prophet Angel
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 05:55:42 PM »
And, apparently, there are people who have no problem paying that ridiculous amount of money probably assuming that for that amount, he must be really good. Notice that the reviews don't talk about predictions-just that "he picks up on my POI so well". The reviews are a little over the top. I wonder if it's a fake account and it's just another cold reader. The majority of readers are not getting so much feedback in just one day, why does he? Makes me puke.

This is outrageous.  This "prophet" takes advantage of emotionally vulnerable people.  In my opinion he is a predator.

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 02:25:00 PM »
And, apparently, there are people who have no problem paying that ridiculous amount of money probably assuming that for that amount, he must be really good. Notice that the reviews don't talk about predictions-just that "he picks up on my POI so well". The reviews are a little over the top. I wonder if it's a fake account and it's just another cold reader. The majority of readers are not getting so much feedback in just one day, why does he? Makes me puke.

I agree some of those comments must be fake, 😆 😆 😆… I’m pretty sure I recall his prices were also under $5 at some point this year. So at some point he flipped it… it sucks because if you think about ppl like this probably only need just one person to call it for 3 min And it ends up being a $152.99 call. And let’s assume keen takes, say 60%,  I think the math then rounds up to him collecting $60ish BUT IN 3 MINUTES (don’t get me wrong Keen is still just as much vile for letting psychics raise this price so disgustingly high and for taking a ridiculous cut, but they end up with profit of $90ish. And if you ask for refund no problem you’re allowed ONE a month of $25 tops
But what’s that adage? A sucker is born every what now? A minute?

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 06:32:18 PM »
I feel like not too long ago, maybe within 2 weeks ago he changed his pricing. I at one point wanted to try him because his reviews rave so much about him. I eventually decided not to. I have heard before psychics would actually purchase the reviews from you in order to increase their ratings. Not sure if he himself is doing that, but it does happen.

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 08:43:37 PM »
Yeah, most of those reviews sound like the trolls who come in here....

I agree some of those comments must be fake, 😆 😆 😆… I’m pretty sure I recall his prices were also under $5 at some point this year. So at some point he flipped it… it sucks because if you think about ppl like this probably only need just one person to call it for 3 min And it ends up being a $152.99 call. And let’s assume keen takes, say 60%,  I think the math then rounds up to him collecting $60ish BUT IN 3 MINUTES (don’t get me wrong Keen is still just as much vile for letting psychics raise this price so disgustingly high and for taking a ridiculous cut, but they end up with profit of $90ish. And if you ask for refund no problem you’re allowed ONE a month of $25 tops
But what’s that adage? A sucker is born every what now? A minute?

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 08:45:30 PM »
Does anyone else see the irony in the name. I see "PROFIT Angel"....

I feel like not too long ago, maybe within 2 weeks ago he changed his pricing. I at one point wanted to try him because his reviews rave so much about him. I eventually decided not to. I have heard before psychics would actually purchase the reviews from you in order to increase their ratings. Not sure if he himself is doing that, but it does happen.

Offline Mina

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2023, 03:04:32 AM »
Does anyone else see the irony in the name. I see "PROFIT Angel"....

A play on words 😂
Touché 😏

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 03:11:39 AM »
Yeah this should also be a reminder for us that “new” members… and it sucks it needs to be said …but watch out for profiles with only one post promoting a reader
Sometimes it’s genuine
Or a psychic looking for clientele
Or a company
Or a shady group of ppl wanting to … something

I guess not everyone intentions are upfront

… although I thought I read keen doesn’t allow readers to leave reviews … whatever the point is his stellar reviews definitely feel bought

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2023, 09:27:17 PM »
He was one of the first people  I 'read' with when I first joined Keen. Incredibly rude and is 100% a complete fake, zero psychic abilities whatsoever. Should've asked for my money back but hung up on him after approx. 4 mins...

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2023, 05:08:23 AM »
I never read with him. But I do not believe that the readers could leave a review for themselves or any other. Unless they have made another account specifically to act as a client. But I do not believe that Keen would even be able to find them, cause they could be using one of their friend's/families names. but then again, it is just an assumption and a possibility.

I also wonder if anyone has brought up his rudeness to CS. But they will prob not do anything. Well regardless, I agree that new readers need to be careful of who they read with. Regardless of where they are reading from; Keen, CP, PS, Kasamba, etc.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2023, 03:39:31 AM »
LOL he changes his rates all the time and I happened to catch him once over a year ago when he dropped it to $3 a minute….the man is 100% fake. Do not waste your time or money on him.

anything