Author Topic: Bitwine - Advisor Terra  (Read 17712 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine - Advisor Terra
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2019, 07:08:17 PM »
So glad to hear that.  She is one of the readers who i actually enjoy going to.  Hope her predictions pan out.

ladya

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2019, 06:24:46 PM »
is she fast? how many minutes do you need with her? i wanna try her out to see if she's worth the hype lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2019, 06:50:57 PM »
Try her $10 deal to see what you think.  That's what i did.  She gives alot of info.  Then do her 10 min deal if you feel she is connected.

ladya

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2019, 07:02:01 PM »
Try her $10 deal to see what you think.  That's what i did.  She gives alot of info.  Then do her 10 min deal if you feel she is connected.

that's what i was thinking as well. ill let you know how it goes if I read with her.

ladya

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2019, 10:22:28 PM »
does anyone know her schedule or when shes usually on?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2019, 12:35:57 AM »
I read with her after 6pm eastern i think.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2019, 06:17:52 AM »

Been wondering that myself. .

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2019, 01:33:10 PM »
Heya, I checked the times I read with her, it was mostly around 4 pm EST and one time was late like 9 pm EST.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2019, 02:31:32 PM »

I read with her about 3pm EST

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2019, 02:55:28 PM »
As always, Terra is so reliable with contact prediction, another one happened. almost always lands in the period she gives you

Offline marciamia

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2019, 02:58:52 PM »
As always, Terra is so reliable with contact prediction, another one happened. almost always lands in the period she gives you

She’s been 0 for 4 for me!!

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2019, 03:03:24 PM »
Dang why does that happen :\ it confuses me lol
but hopefully, there are others that work better for you

Offline marciamia

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2019, 03:11:16 PM »

First time back in October she gave me a 16 day window. Come to find out from the person that the want to contact was there, just was terrified.

The second, third and fourth time, she said it’s because they’re lacking a spirit guide so there’s a lot of struggling? Anyone else get told that?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2019, 04:09:36 PM »
I like this point of view @silverlightnmoom, and think that is something I should work on in my relationship as well. Btw, terra has been off for me once so I didn't think she was inaccurate, SO did say he wanted to reach out multiple times but didn't bc of fear so after all, it is their free will, and sounds like your guy may be in the same predicament @marciamia

First time back in October she gave me a 16 day window. Come to find out from the person that the want to contact was there, just was terrified.

The second, third and fourth time, she said it’s because they’re lacking a spirit guide so there’s a lot of struggling? Anyone else get told that?

I don’t think this has to do anything with lacking spirit guides. It seems whatever happened between you two, a safe space to communicate wasn’t established so no one is comfortable to reach out. This can happen because of ego, pride, or the desire the communicate became to cumbersome. There’s always a rational explanation.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2019, 04:50:20 PM »
I like this point of view @silverlightnmoom, and think that is something I should work on in my relationship as well. Btw, terra has been off for me once so I didn't think she was inaccurate, SO did say he wanted to reach out multiple times but didn't bc of fear so after all, it is their free will, and sounds like your guy may be in the same predicament @marciamia

I don’t think this has to do anything with lacking spirit guides. It seems whatever happened between you two, a safe space to communicate wasn’t established so no one is comfortable to reach out. This can happen because of ego, pride, or the desire the communicate became to cumbersome. There’s always a rational explanation.

Oh I don’t think it has anything to do with spirit guides either lol in my opinion, someone needs to put on their big boy pants 😂

anything