Author Topic: Bitwine - Advisor Terra  (Read 17427 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine - Advisor Terra
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/198911-advisorterra

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 04:39:33 PM »
So it looks like #####  energies are currently in a shifting phase. this might be causing some confusion for you both right now.

seems his stubborn nature is kicking in as well but the good news is that his energies are being cleaned up.

That was i got when i asked can you tell what will unfold between him and I.  I didn't mention anything about current status.  The funny thing was she gave a lot of info in the intro that i honestly could have just skipped the reading but she was good so i did the $10 deal.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 04:59:47 PM »
more from my reading with her:

"yeah he doesnt do well under stress and pressure so youre doing the right thing by playing things slow and light with him. I do see it changing for him to open up to you. Im not sure if you know about this but Mercury is in retrograde right now and so that energy shift will bring about a lot of changes.
advisorterra:Looking ahead into April, there is a timeframe for him to want to open up to you more about how he feels for you and what his plans are."

nothing happened in April...at all.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 05:18:02 PM »
Yikes.  I wish there readers would do a free follow up if the predictions don't happen.  Even if it was just a brief email as a courtesy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 05:21:01 PM »
I read with two advisors around that time (March 2018) Terra and Ashley who also had great reviews..they both predicted April and nothing happened in April.

I often notice a lot of the time when psychics predict positive progress in a certain timeframe, the opposite happens...for me anyway.  SO many said last summer for  a POI and he literally disappeared last summer.  I got maybe one text from him all summer.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 09:35:37 PM »
Just had a reading with her, and she pinpointed something very specific about my bf, that she couldn't have known, something to do with his personality, and something he has told me personally as a challenge for him. She sees contact in the coming week and gave specific dates, I'll be back to update if it passes:)

I felt relieved and much more at peace after speaking with her, for what it's worth lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2019, 02:38:23 AM »
I spoke to her on the 17th she predicted contact between the 19th and 25th.  Well i heard from him today.  :)   So a day sooner than expected.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2019, 02:52:04 AM »
I spoke to her on the 17th she predicted contact between the 19th and 25th.  Well i heard from him today.  :)   So a day sooner than expected.

Congrats!! Glad to hear her predictions came to pass for you :) did you speak with any other readers who were correct with prediction timeline?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2019, 03:12:13 AM »
Ok in fairness some people really do fall under that umbrella, although it's a type of cold read script as well. Was that accurate?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 03:27:39 AM »
I was like 3 mins in and the chat cut out and now she is offline. She seemed soo good.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 03:27:44 AM »

Congrats!! Glad to hear her predictions came to pass for you :) did you speak with any other readers who were correct with prediction timeline?

Rachel Marie also predicted contact for tomorrow or Sat.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 03:36:48 AM »
When was the last time you spoke to him prior to this contact ? Like had you been out of contact for a long time ?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 03:46:13 AM »
We hadn't spoken in almost 7 months.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 02:38:15 PM »

Wow congratulations my friend!!

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 03:01:34 PM »

Awesome! Very happy for ya