Author Topic: Bitwine - Hayley Daniels-Lake  (Read 6047 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Bitwine - Hayley Daniels-Lake
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 12:55:40 PM »
Hey everyone would love your input.. I just had a reading with Hayley, she told me my partner is chatting with other women, she said he is not "flirting or wanting" other women but it isn't just friendship either.. as this confused me I asked what did she mean exactly?? and she said that he is sharing sexual fantasies with them.   I find this odd as he leaves his phone unattended and with me all the time (yes i know he could well go on to a chat site and do it without getting notifications etc) but I am not sure how accurate Hayle is.. this is why:

I have had readings about him with several other reputable readers, but only to ask if they see marriage coming up and other positive things like that, and I noticed that although I have never questioned his loyalty with these other readers, the first thing they all say is what a loyal person he is and how incredibly faithful and inlove with me he is.  I found this to be a beautiful comment especially since I never ask about his loyalty.. but Hayley has me questioning the entire relationship.... help please!!!!

In my experience last year with her I can say she’s not real psychic, she’s just good with words

Offline Rainbowcalm - P

Re: Bitwine - Hayley Daniels-Lake
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2020, 10:06:13 AM »
Don't jeopardize your relationship over her reading.  Her comment makes no sense.  He's  chatting about fantasies but  isn't flirting???? Stick to the other reputable readers.

thank you. I know he is not like that but her words kind of shocked me

anything